EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Annoying Board Stuff. Not Trends. Just stuff.
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-31-2003 03:43:23 AM
There are just some things that annoy the SHIT out of me, with certain people.

For instance:

Ares, you draw beautifully - in fact, much better then I could. But do you have to make a brand new thread almost every day for every time you pick up a pencil? And everyone talks about how good it is, then someone is all like "Well, this needs fixed." Is it fixed? Very very rarely. It's like you blow off the advice, and just post the next picture. That's what your website is for.

Lyinar! (And I spelled your name wrong again. Agh. Sorry. It's just my mental perception of how it's pronounced doesn't match how it's spelled. ) I have settled most of my differences with you (I think! ) and just.. one thing still gets me. I have spoken out about 3 people vehemently in, oh, the past year. Rionn, Somthor, and... someone who I can't remeber. Somehow, this seems to make me a horrible person who picks on newbies whenever they show up, and I jump on them for nothing.

What has ACTUALLY happened is I have gotten a clue in the past year or so; Horribly stupid people aren't worth sticking up for. I actually find moderate amusement arguing with them; however, I'm not going to pussyfoot around them acting like idiots.

Just thought I'd keep folks up to date - I'm -really- not some sort of newb-eating monster, I've just had it up to my eyeballs with willful arrogant stupidity. Posers, especially. I dunno why, but poeple posturing to seem smarter then they really are pisses me the hell off.

People who rain on everyone's frigging parade piss me off just as much as when someone's having a really bad day - thier pet died, rough day at work, WHATEVER- and someone tells them to "STFU and stop whining, attetion whore."

Everyone occasionally needs a boost; even if the problems are small, they still mean a lot to the person in question. With the exception of situations said person got themselves into with thier own negligence/stupidity (i/e if person A left her windows unrolled, keys in the ignition, in the worst part of town, and said car got stolen. It's sad, but... GEEZ. Get a clue), we can be supportive. The one person who says "lol your problems don't matter" should kep in mind he or she may be the other's place.

And fucking ovusing smilies. Fucking GOD that's annoying.

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited by: Gikk ]

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 12-31-2003 03:45:22 AM
Threads that cry about trends.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-31-2003 03:45:48 AM
quote:
I can still see Gikk's Dad, running after me with a shovel in his hand.
And fucking ovusing smilies.
eeheeheheheeee

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 12-31-2003 03:47:23 AM
Okay, a serious response.

I hate BlackMage.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-31-2003 03:48:22 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Black:
eeheeheheheeee

Fuck you.

quote:
[03:46] <BlackMage> That's jsut dumb

teeeeheeheeheheheeee

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-31-2003 03:54:52 AM
quote:
I alone love Gikk. I alone tempt Gikk:
teeeeheeheeheheheeee
<Gikk> i spel rel gud

no it's not faked be quiet

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-31-2003 03:58:29 AM
Wiggity whack.

The people who defend the n00bs hastily and blindly are just doing it to be cool. It's a fad; it'll pass.

And gas shall also pass.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-31-2003 04:35:11 AM
Really, really REALLY lazy poeple annoy me, too.

REALLY annoy me.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-31-2003 04:43:27 AM
people who lock threads

they
are
saaattaannn

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 12-31-2003 04:45:05 AM
I was going to post something in reply to that but I think I'll wait until tomorrow~
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-31-2003 04:47:19 AM
People who don't know how to spell:

"weird"

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-31-2003 04:55:45 AM
Where the hell did that come from? I've barely talked to you in weeks, let alone said anything about you jumping all over newbies. Which, at the time of the Flameball thread about it (which shows you how long it's been since I haven't even mentioned it since Flameball was re-absorbed), you DID constantly go and post threads about people, and most of the time the new person wasn't really doing anything all that irritating. In fact, I seem to remember you were told that more than once when you posted those threads on Flameball.

But jeez, this hasn't even come up for weeks. You can't go around making hateful threads and accusing me of something I haven't been "guilty" of for that long, and not just look like you're holding some sort of grudge or something.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-31-2003 05:00:03 AM
I left my windows open just before a massive rainstorm. And it was really hot the next day, so the inside of the car was like, super muggy.

I left it out overnight, and dew formed on every surface.

Don't mock me.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 12-31-2003 05:05:14 AM
i'm skeered.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-31-2003 05:06:25 AM
When someone becomes abit too demanding on how or when people should post, particularly with newbies...
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-31-2003 05:06:30 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael's account was hax0red to write:
Where the hell did that come from? I've barely talked to you in weeks, let alone said anything about you jumping all over newbies. Which, at the time of the Flameball thread about it (which shows you how long it's been since I haven't even mentioned it since Flameball was re-absorbed), you DID constantly go and post threads about people, and most of the time the new person wasn't really doing anything all that irritating. In fact, I seem to remember you were told that more than once when you posted those threads on Flameball.

But jeez, this hasn't even come up for weeks. You can't go around making hateful threads and accusing me of something I haven't been "guilty" of for that long, and not just look like you're holding some sort of grudge or something.

Not accusing! Just FYIing, because you aren't the only person I've heard it from. You just came to mind firt.

Define constantly? And which people are these? And... the only ones I really did was... rionn. Which half the baord thought was okie dokiee, and the other half thought he needed to be hung out a window by his ankles. EVERYONE hated somethor.

I know there is a third person, but I can't think of thier name.

So... doesnt' sound like constantly to me.

It's just it comes up every single time I say anything negative about a new person - even if it's in a context of 'While I think you're picking on newbies is unjustified, THIS time...'

that doesn't make it any better.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-31-2003 05:10:34 AM
Oh lord...another Gikkwiny bitching about something thread. In the past you guys used to bitch whenever Lyinar or I would bring something up that bugged us. Gikk does the exact same thing. Blah blah blah bitch bitch bitch.

What's wrong, Drama Beast? Not getting your regular shot of attention? Yeesh. Rionn? Any grief over Rionn came down back when there was still a flameball forum and we got the weekly Gikkwhiney, usually about newbs. And griping about summary newb-whacking was a legitimate issue. It ended up being something one of the mods or Drys talked about or something, I think. Even if it wasn't, it's largely passe. Since that era, we've had several good newbs who people like and who aren't offensive crop up. Bloodrose is one. Hell he got good marks from Bloodsage AND Parcelan (and just about everyone else) in his opening thread. Shahrazade is another one people are taking pretty lightly. Not an ass, a furry, so you get the usual furry fun, but not something serious.

Somthor? Okay. He's a prick. I can say that here. He annoys the hell out of me, but at least he gives folks something to do and come together on. Rinard? I get the impression Rinard's trying to say something interesting, but it's difficult to tell if she's from a different language-speaking locale or what. Grammar's horrible.

But let's face it, Gikk, you were launching attacks on people who had less than a dozen posts under their belts and were less offensive than Somthor, for instance. Rionn turned out to be just as bad as anyone, but when they've got half a dozen posts amounting to maybe three full lines of text, a person has seldom said enough to make a concrete decision over. So get off your high horse. You were one of the people who was willing to crucify Lyinar over any time she spoke up about something, welcome to the jungle.

As for Ares...christ...more "I'm not getting my hot attention injection" crap. What is your deal? Ares' art is Good Stuff. It's the real deal. There's a LOT of artists here, but none of them produce work as regularly or as consistently good as Ares. Jete did some fantastic stuff. Zephyer does some amazing stuff. You've got a talent for coloring, Gikk. I can doodle. But none of us have the regular, quality output that Ares has. It's something worth recognizing. Now I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but you've missed out when people recognize that in the next picture, she often does manage to not make whatever minor glitch there was in the previous one. Even Drys commented once on the fact that yes, she was getting away from the usual angle she poses people in. More detail, fewer repetitive errors. And the only recurring issue people bring up (and it's mostly a joke) is the "eyes visible through the hair" thing. Get a fucking grip. It's a stylistic decision. Everyone makes them with their art.

You colored Deth PURPLE not BLUE in the pic I did that you colored. Did I bitch? No. The overall color job was fantastic. So it was a non-issue. Whoopee.

Get a fucking grip.

Since this is your thread, I take issue with your whining. For every couple dozen one or two sentence posts you sporadically spread that really don't contribute things to the conversation, and the every couple dozen you do, we have to put up with periodic "bitchbitchbitch" threads. We all have steam to blow off, but man...what's your deal? Do you not have other outlets?

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited by: Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael ]

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-31-2003 05:14:25 AM
hi deth

How are you?

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 12-31-2003 05:30:19 AM
Oh wow. Deth just had a Calligulan orgy of verbiage.

That might have been taken as sarcasm. It wasn't. That was some impressive shit there, Deth.

Anyways, I feel a bit responsible for this since I told Gikk she should express her thoughts before they became blurted out at a far more inappropriate time. So boo on me

But since this is a flame thread, I will not apologize. Instead, I shall state that I have evidence that Lyinar is guilty of smuggling. And now, I shall throw a smoke bomb and vanish into a nearby exit.

And you meddling kids will never stop me!

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited by: King Parcelan ]

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-31-2003 05:32:19 AM
quote:
Black's fortune cookie read:
hi deth

How are you?

Nothin' much. What's up?

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-31-2003 05:39:49 AM
quote:
As I was going over the Kork and Kerry mountains, I saw Captain Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael, and his money he was counting:
Nothin' much. What's up?
I am not sure how "How are you" can be answerd by "Nothing much", but that is okay.

Not much going on here I can discuss in public my friend, but lets just say I killed the dog and leave it at that, hmm hmm?

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-31-2003 05:48:54 AM
quote:
King Parcelan stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Oh wow. Deth just had a Calligulan orgy of verbiage.

That might have been taken as sarcasm. It wasn't. That was some impressive shit there, Deth.

Anyways, I feel a bit responsible for this since I told Gikk she should express her thoughts before they became blurted out at a far more inappropriate time. So boo on me

But since this is a flame thread, I will not apologize. Instead, I shall state that I have evidence that Lyinar is guilty of smuggling. And now, I shall throw a smoke bomb and vanish into a nearby exit.

And you meddling kids will never stop me!

What's she smuggling?

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 12-31-2003 05:51:23 AM
Eh. I've learned there are some things the boards just don't need to know. Considering that likely 50% of the people here don't have a very high opinion of me, I've learned to be verrrrrry careful with what I let loose or not. People posting horrible things (dog death, hurricane damage, whatever), yeah, friendliness is kind of expected there. But I dont' think the board needs to know about every little booboo or whatever.

... 'course, that's likely why I post WAY less than I used to, but eh.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 12-31-2003 05:53:33 AM
Eh, I got... I got nothing. *adjusts his tie*
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-31-2003 05:54:56 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael:
Oh lord...another Gikkwiny bitching about something thread. In the past you guys used to bitch whenever Lyinar or I would bring something up that bugged us. Gikk does the exact same thing. Blah blah blah bitch bitch bitch.
[qb]

Bite me. No, seriously. Bite me.

Why?

Because whenever anyone has the heart to say that Lyniar MIGHT be wrong, you go flying up in arms, attacking ther person with what seems to be little thought. Another Gikkwiny Bitching About Smoethign Thread? And... let's see. How many of THOSE have thier been lately? I've been posting much less, of late, since I'mnot glued to the baords anymore. The only issue that I've posted abotu is this one, and my issues with Somthor in the last one.

Excuse me for not being a carebear, like you obviously are- no, wait. Just wait for ANYONE to question Lyinar, and you go flying after them.

[qb]What's wrong, Drama Beast? Not getting your regular shot of attention? Yeesh. Rionn? Any grief over Rionn came down back when there was still a flameball forum and we got the weekly Gikkwhiney, usually about newbs. And griping about summary newb-whacking was a legitimate issue. It ended up being something one of the mods or Drys talked about or something, I think. Even if it wasn't, it's largely passe. Since that era, we've had several good newbs who people like and who aren't offensive crop up. Bloodrose is one. Hell he got good marks from Bloodsage AND Parcelan (and just about everyone else) in his opening thread. Shahrazade is another one people are taking pretty lightly. Not an ass, a furry, so you get the usual furry fun, but not something serious.

Yay for namecalling! And... weekly my ass. I complained about no more then THREE newbies, in the entirelty of flameball. My ONLY speaking to on the boards that I can remeber of late (as in in the past year) was being told to not continue to pick at Somthor. Which I did, and I apologized. Since what era? Since you all seem to think I fall into the newbie-lyniching... let's get a clue. I welcome almost every newbie with open arms, usually with a hug, and a welcome to the Ec forums. I did noting whatsoever to the new newbies, besides welcome them. But even though Rionn happened a very long time ago, it's still brought up, time and time again, by Lyinar. About how I'm arguementitive, newbie bashing, whatever. Bajah has also made comments about it - but, I'll just say this, which is what I said in my original post - I've CHANGED. I've gotten somewhat of a backbone, and my tolerance for stupid indiviuals (not ignorant, total difference) has dropped signifigantly.

Somthor? Okay. He's a prick. I can say that here. He annoys the hell out of me, but at least he gives folks something to do and come together on. Rinard? I get the impression Rinard's trying to say something interesting, but it's difficult to tell if she's from a different language-speaking locale or what. Grammar's horrible.

But let's face it, Gikk, you were launching attacks on people who had less than a dozen posts under their belts and were less offensive than Somthor, for instance. Rionn turned out to be just as bad as anyone, but when they've got half a dozen posts amounting to maybe three full lines of text, a person has seldom said enough to make a concrete decision over. So get off your high horse. You were one of the people who was willing to crucify Lyinar over any time she spoke up about something, welcome to the jungle.

When I posted about Rionn, he has made well over 20 posts, including 2 contrevertial topics, and everyone was yelling at him in the main threads. Now, these other mythical people you keep mentioning without names... are those the poeple who posted 3 times and I tossed them the kevlar? Who are they again? Maybe it's a special user name color - insivible.

As for Ares...christ...more "I'm not getting my hot attention injection" crap. What is your deal? Ares' art is Good Stuff. It's the real deal. There's a LOT of artists here, but none of them produce work as regularly or as consistently good as Ares. Jete did some fantastic stuff. Zephyer does some amazing stuff. You've got a talent for coloring, Gikk. I can doodle. But none of us have the regular, quality output that Ares has. It's something worth recognizing. Now I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but you've missed out when people recognize that in the next picture, she often does manage to not make whatever minor glitch there was in the previous one. Even Drys commented once on the fact that yes, she was getting away from the usual angle she poses people in. More detail, fewer repetitive errors. And the only recurring issue people bring up (and it's mostly a joke) is the "eyes visible through the hair" thing. Get a fucking grip. It's a stylistic decision. Everyone makes them with their art.

Ares Art, while good, isn't amazing. You will find things like it all over the web. You will find things BETTER then it all over the web. Her realistic images need a lot of work, and she needs more work on anatomy. I cannot draw as well as she can, and honestly, I'm not jealous. My talents lie in other areas. My problem is that she posts anywhere from 1-3 art posts a week. Each one, she gets amazing reviews, and accolades... and advice.

If something is sketched, and needs to be fixed, and artist admits it needs to be fixed, then why not fixit? It seems like as soon as someone calls her on something, she posts a different picture - so it starts all over again. Yes, she started using different poses. This is good.

However, she doesn't really seem to be fixing many of the same mistakes, in my humble opinion. I'm not her, I don't know what she's going through. She seems, to me, to be taking all the congradulations, and shaking off all the cristisism - which, if she's going to school for art, is NOT what she needs. Pats on the back are fine, but the way she clutters the board with 90 million art posts just... irks me. Which is completely my problem. ^_^ I realize that!

You colored Deth PURPLE not BLUE in the pic I did that you colored. Did I bitch? No. The overall color job was fantastic. So it was a non-issue. Whoopee.

And... I just checked. While he is not a gray blue, he's blue. Not purple. I don't know if your moniter needs calibrating, but.. ti's blue. And, If you had a problem with it, all you had to do was tell me. It takes me exactly 15 seconds to change a hue in photoshop - and I do everything seperatly, so it makes it easy to change. When I said 'Would you like anthing changed' and you told me about the glasses, you could have told me about the skin, too. I gues it's your loss.

Get a fucking grip.

Since this is your thread, I take issue with your whining. For every couple dozen one or two sentence posts you sporadically spread that really don't contribute things to the conversation, and the every couple dozen you do, we have to put up with periodic "bitchbitchbitch" threads. We all have steam to blow off, but man...what's your deal? Do you not have other outlets?

[/qb]

Wow, it's amazing you see invisible threads that don't exist.

And yeah, my posting's been down. Wow. I'm actually proud of myself that I'm spending less time on the board. I have been whining a LOT less in the past year; for exaplme, I was just asked today if RIG and I had broken up, when we had been for.. lessee.. it's been about a month. No fireworks, no nothing, just a little post in a thread about relationships anyway.

I have problems with you and Lyinar because you both have this self-righteous attitude with no reason to back it up. I know some poeple hate me, disagree with me, and think I'm a bitch, or stupid, or whatever. (Blackmage, u h8 me, WTF? ) And I dela, and move on. You and Lyinar act like a dog with a bone - you can't let anything GO.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-31-2003 06:52:54 AM
There is just so much love in this thread.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
nem-x
posted 12-31-2003 06:53:57 AM
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-31-2003 06:56:25 AM
Jesus Christ your whiny

Whats the big fucking deal?

Go masturbate or beat a fence with a club or something.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-31-2003 07:32:45 AM
quote:
Gikk had this to say about (_|_):
You and Lyinar act like a dog with a bone - you can't let anything GO.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

OMG, that's hilarious. I'm dying.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

WHO is the one here making a thread out of the blue about someone who's barely said a word to her in weeks? In fact, someone you were just talking about FFX-2 with in the EverCrest EC room the other day. Why the hell didn't this come up then, if it's so annoying? And why didn't I take the opportunity then to mention it, since I just "can't let anything go"?

Do you know how long it's been since Flameball ended? And that thread wasn't even near the end of Flameball. I remember the third person. It was a newbie that you didn't like the way they posted, and they had posted maybe two posts ever. Had fish in their name or something like that. And you got a LOT of shit for making a hate thread, cause most of the rest of the people thought you were being unreasonable and unncessarily nasty about it.

But really. I'M the one that can't let things go? You need to get a fucking grip, as Deth said, really. I barely even post around here anymore, since the boards have gotten boring for me, and I'm usually in EQ, or playing a video game, or watching movies. And I'm certainly not going to waste the things I do post on bitching about you. I have better things to do with my time here, as should you.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 12-31-2003 07:51:38 AM
quote:
nem-x's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
Mod
Pancake
posted 12-31-2003 08:11:11 AM
I don't mind Ares threads, it's not like active topics are benig pushed off the front page by a tidal wave of anime drawings, I don't actually read all of them because I don't know anything about drawing, anime or art but we need more topics in here if anything, not less.

On the newbie bashing point: Being quick to judge people and stamp them off as stupid after two days of posting has nothing to do with having a spine, you average slug can do that just as well. Defending people by default has nothing to do with "being cool", it is more an expression of feeling bad for the new guy getting ripped into pieces by rabid wolves.

Agree about not having to rain on everyone's parade, if someone's foot just got caught in a car door there's no need to point out that your whole leg once got run over by Oprah and they are a pussy for complaining about a measly three hairline fractures.

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited by: Shazorx / Modrakien ]

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Lashanna
noob
posted 12-31-2003 08:26:01 AM
Gikk, I don't know what sort of backbone you think you've developed, but little kids can pitch fits too.

And saying things like, "I'm just as good as she is" while bitching about Ares' artwork makes you look even worse for it.

And you know what? She has improved a good deal since she first came here. Anyone can see that (except, well, you apparently).

You do bitch about noobs before they've even hardly posted that much. I'm not sure how often it's been, but you go after them as if they were pure spawns of evil. Hell, Parcelan can casually mock a newbie, but you act like the newbie has torn up your flowers and stomped on them.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-31-2003 08:29:25 AM
IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Mod
Pancake
posted 12-31-2003 08:53:12 AM
Why is an exchange held over the internet less meaningful than one held via telephone or snailmail?
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-31-2003 08:55:09 AM
quote:
From the book of Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael, chapter 3, verse 16:
Zephyer does some amazing stuff.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Kiranê
Total Crap
posted 12-31-2003 08:56:33 AM
quote:
Gydyon had this to say about John Romero:
IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET

nem-x
posted 12-31-2003 09:09:03 AM
quote:
KiranĂª had this to say about Tron:

That was horrible.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-31-2003 09:11:37 AM
Huh?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Kiranê
Total Crap
posted 12-31-2003 09:22:04 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Robocop:
That was horrible.

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 12-31-2003 09:23:08 AM
I actually enjoy all of Ares's threads.. They show great talent and skill. I believe you are just jealous.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: