EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Today is Hate Day
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 12:26:31 PM
Post here to be insulted.
Zair
The Imp
posted 11-17-2003 12:28:09 PM
too easy
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 12:30:05 PM
quote:
Zair stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
too easy

You're too young and too naive to think you know anything about politics. Your life, at this point, should be primarily concerned with eating cereal and watching Saturday morning cartoons rather than piggybacking off of Bush-hate sentiments.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-17-2003 12:31:05 PM
I volunteer, because failure to do so would disappoint you.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 12:34:58 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect had this to say about Captain Planet:
I volunteer, because failure to do so would disappoint you.

You are the biggest, disgusting black hole of ignorance and boredom I have ever had the displeasure to know. You whine and cry about how nobody pays attention to you, yet refuse to realize that the only reason that is so is because you've never had anything to contribute to a conversation than pseudo-intellectual/philisophical bullshit that is meant to make you sound more intelligent but really only succeeds in making you look like the Stephen Hawking but with no intelligence or personality you are.

I pity Nae for defending you like she does. The only possible use you have in any society is a paperweight, and we can use you for that when you're dead.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-17-2003 12:35:17 PM
Oh... go ahead, insult my political views.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 12:36:20 PM
quote:
Tarquinn thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Oh... go ahead, insult my political views.

Ignorance and lack of any real credibility to post on political threads aside, you wouldn't know a good beer if you were given an enema with it.

Tarquinn
posted 11-17-2003 12:38:56 PM
You didn't put much effort into that one, did you?

Unless of course the lack of effort is an insult in itself.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 12:41:12 PM
quote:
Tarquinn's fortune cookie read:
You didn't put much effort into that one, did you?

Unless of course the lack of effort is an insult in itself.

I'm not good at foreign insults.

Your bratwurst is limp?

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 11-17-2003 12:43:59 PM
Tarquinn
posted 11-17-2003 12:45:45 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mr. Parcelan stammered:
I'm not good at foreign insults.

I noticed. I'll probably refrain from posting in your future 'insult' threads.

quote:

Your bratwurst is limp?

Would you be insulted if I made obscure references to your hot dog? Probably not.

You could make some lame references to Germany's past, but I would consider that as a cheap blow.
Ah well, it's hard to insult me anyway. Have fun.

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Tarquinn ]

Sean
posted 11-17-2003 12:47:35 PM
These threads are great.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2003 12:53:25 PM
Vorago: Grow a personality.

Tarquinn: You do that.

Sean: Your entire life is one big wallowing in a pile of manure of your own making while listening to David Hasselhoff.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 11-17-2003 01:01:52 PM
Who are you?
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 11-17-2003 01:02:55 PM
This one will be hard.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 11-17-2003 01:08:29 PM
Ahh, Parce-warce is just a big softy. Really. ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 11-17-2003 01:11:11 PM
Hey bud
The World is Yours
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 11-17-2003 01:12:38 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:

I pity Nae for defending you like she does.

I don't need your pity.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 11-17-2003 01:19:21 PM
I already know it's coming..just make it quick.
Sean
posted 11-17-2003 01:22:56 PM
quote:
Sith Lord Nae had this to say about dark elf butts:
I don't need your pity.

Wait, wait. You don't need his pity, but every time UBT is away from home, you make four thousand "pity me" threads?

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 11-17-2003 01:25:33 PM
Do your worst.
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 11-17-2003 01:31:23 PM
This one should be easy for you.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 11-17-2003 01:34:58 PM
Go.
Aury
posted 11-17-2003 01:40:48 PM
quote:
Sean attempted to be funny by writing:
Wait, wait. You don't need his pity, but every time UBT is away from home, you make four thousand "pity me" threads?

That was a low blow, dude.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-17-2003 01:43:44 PM
*idly picks his nose*
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sean
posted 11-17-2003 01:46:07 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Aury said:
That was a low blow, dude.

It's Hate Day and I see a flame tag.

You want some of this?

Aury
posted 11-17-2003 01:46:54 PM
quote:
Sean Model 2000 was programmed to say:
It's Hate Day and I see a flame tag.

You want some of this?

*rolls his eyes* you wouldn't know what to do with me, bish.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-17-2003 01:49:23 PM
quote:
Aury wrote this stupid crap:

On the zero-to-gay scale I'd rate you a two.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sean
posted 11-17-2003 01:55:51 PM
quote:
Aury had this to say about Robocop:

I know exactly what to do with you, you little attention whoring fag.

In the past months you've begun to think of these forums as your own little LiveJournal. Wake up. It's not. For every person who actually cares, there are a dozen of us just waiting for one thread where you come out and say you finally caught HIV from taking it up the ass in a highway rest stop bathroom stall.

I backed you on the Kekvit thing, and I'll admit it, I felt a little sorry for you. Afterall, I think your father deserves to hear it completely from you and only you. But you seem to lack the testicular fortitude to actually step up and settle things with him. If you did happen to somehow grow a pair and do this, please link me to the ECLJ entry, I seem to have missed it.

In all honesty, I don't have a problem with queers, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, or whichever minority is feeling oppressed at the moment. You're just the only one here who pisses me off enough to say something, and for that, I salute you. I'd shake your hand if I had someway to know it wasn't up the ass of another man within the last twenty-four hours.

Aury
posted 11-17-2003 02:03:13 PM
nice, dude. =) You know what, Perhaps, if you'd been paying attention, I haven't posted much of anything for the past month. I've been taking a breather. Had anyone PM'd me and said, "Hey, you're posting a bit much about inane shit.", It'd have stopped immediately. Instead, since you (and only you, it seems, as you're one of two people who have me on ignore, and the other person's had me there for longer than I can remember), have just let it build up inside you, and never bothered to say anything, I continued, until I decided on my own that I was posting about inane stuff..

Oh, PS, me and dad have reached a stalemate on the issue. He knows, he doesn't like it, but he can't do a thing about it. so, yeah.

One more thing: My hand rarely, if ever, ventures into another person's ass. I'm not real big on that.

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Aury ]

Sean
posted 11-17-2003 02:11:13 PM
quote:
Aury got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
nice, dude. =) You know what, Perhaps, if you'd been paying attention, I haven't posted much of anything for the past month.

I didn't say the past month, I said months. Plural.

I'm well aware you hadn't been making that many threads lately, hell, you've only started 11 threads in your past 50 posts. A month ago it was 23:50, I believe. And just for reference, Delid's only created 14 threads in his last 50 posts.

The only reason I even use the ignore function is so that, hopefully, one day it won't show threads created by that person on the main list. But there doesn't seem to be much hope of that.

And now that you've again shown your inability to participate in somewhat intelligent discussion, let's let Parce continue with his rather hilarious thread.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 11-17-2003 02:22:57 PM
quote:
Sean spewed forth this undeniable truth:

Oh yay for exaggeration!

UBT has been away twice.

I don't think that my posting while he was away the last time was out of hand.

In fact, I think that I kept myself in control because I knew that assholes like you didn't really care about my husband being in the war. I did share the pictures of him over there in the newspaper, because I was proud of him, but that wasn't asking for pity. I also did my "yay he is coming home" thread, but yet again not asking for pity. I might have done one or two threads where I was miserable, but I don't think that is out of line for the entire time he was gone.

Now, Parce was talking about pitying me for standing up for a friend, I said I don't need his pity because I don't think that standing up for a friend requires pity.

Now, stuff your thumb back in your ass and STFU.

I am tired of you little boy. Every chance you get you take a potshot at me.

Whatever your imaginary reasons are, get the fuck over it. Grow up and leave me alone. You make me tired. I don't come to EC to fight with you.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 11-17-2003 02:28:42 PM
I show my hate for this thread with Love!

<Hugs everyone> ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Sean
posted 11-17-2003 02:31:32 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Sith Lord Nae wrote:
I did share the pictures of him over there in the newspaper, because I was proud of him, but that wasn't asking for pity.Now, stuff your thumb back in your ass and STFU.

Hell, I'm proud of him too. I respect anyone with the balls to actually give up a good portion of their life to actually fight for something. I'm still debating whether or not I should enlist. Been considering for a year or so now.

Now, as for this..

quote:
What the fuck has Sith Lord Nae been smoking, eh? Certainly hasn't been smoking in a bar in California:
I am tired of you little boy. Every chance you get you take a potshot at me.

Whatever your imaginary reasons are, get the fuck over it. Grow up and leave me alone. You make me tired. I don't come to EC to fight with you.

Tired of me after one line? Well, that's a new one. Didn't know I was that good at this game. Anyways. As far as I can remember, I've never openly attacked you before today. Like Aury, I've even defended you a couple times from Kekvit, Lyinar, or whoever was being a bigger dick than myself at the time.

Well, there were those times on Flameball, but that's to be expected.

If you come into a thread with a FLAME tag, titled "Today is Hate Day", I hope to God, Allah, whoever, that you weren't expecting a fucking bed of roses to lie in and some Godiva chocolates to nibble on, because that isn't how shit works around here. Flame threads are where the party's at, and you're the angry neighbor yelling about our loud music.

"You're gonna scream out "Rock and Roll!" to a bunch of screaming fans?"
"It's a singing thing, Milo. If it's too loud, you're too old."

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 11-17-2003 02:32:25 PM
I bet I'll be about the same things with me. Either my typing skills, my post about my learning disabality or that I'm just retarded.

After reading this thread in its entirity, it'll probably be shut down before parce can post again.

[ 11-17-2003: Message edited by: Death of Rats ]

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
nem-x
posted 11-17-2003 02:36:11 PM
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 11-17-2003 02:37:30 PM
This isn't the first time.

It's like every chance you get you act like you have a thing against me.

I came in here expecting something from Parce, and yeah, I figured you would have to chime in. I just want you to know I don't have anything against you, and I can't stand fighting. So whatever your chip is on your shoulder against me, I would like it to fall off.

Shit, if I can make up with Lyinar, you would think I can make up with you.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 11-17-2003 02:41:08 PM
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Sean
posted 11-17-2003 02:41:51 PM
quote:
Sith Lord Nae's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
This isn't the first time.

*shrug*
I can't think of one.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 11-17-2003 02:44:06 PM
k
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: