EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Recipe Post! Post your simple recipes here!
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-08-2003 11:51:09 PM
This post is for the benefit of those ECers who are living alone and are not too great at cooking or who want to add more recipes to their cookbooks.

Not sure what to call this...

1 can of corned beef
1 potato, sliced and diced (peel first, tho)
4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup of water
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon cooking oil

First, crush the garlic clove and saute with the oil and in a deep pan. Next, add the tomatoes and the corned beef, breaking it up while cooking it. After
the corned beef is a bit cooked, add the potatoes and the water. Simmer 'til the potatoes are soft enough to cut through with a spoon (without effort). Serve over steamed rice.

please note that I'm more used to cooking this recipe than figuring out all the measurements. These are personal estimates, but feel free to experiment.

[ 08-08-2003: Message edited by: Kennatsu ]

Addy
posted 08-08-2003 11:55:02 PM
Addy's Lunch

2 cups of water
1 package of ramen noodles, chicken flavored.

Pour water into pot and boil. Be careful NOT to burn the water. Set the stove to medium/medium-high afterwards and stick uncooked noodles in pot. Cook for three minutes, be sure to stir noodles ocassionally. Turn off stove and pour in chicken flavor and mix it.

Good soup. Or you can be different and drain the broth, to make it a ramen pasta dish!

... Yes, I know I'm a pathetic cook.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-08-2003 11:56:03 PM
Addy = win
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-09-2003 12:00:50 AM
Kenn's Hearty Lunch

1 can corned beef
1 can of CHUNKY VEGETABLE SOUP
1 half cup water

Open the cans and put their contents in a deep pan or a small pot (break up the corned beef). Add the half cup of water. Boil or simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes. Serve it by itself in a bowl or dump over steamed rice.

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Kennatsu ]

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 08-09-2003 12:03:08 AM
English-Muffin Pizzas:

*Slice an english muffin in half, circumference-wise.
*Spread pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce or some other kind of red sauce on each half.
*Sprinkle some mozarella cheese on each half.
*Add any other toppings you like.
*Cook at 350F for 8 minutes.
*Repeat process as hungry.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Kennatsu
posted 08-09-2003 12:04:19 AM
quote:
Addy thought about the meaning of life:
... Yes, I know I'm a pathetic cook.

Hence one of the reasons why I made this thread.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 08-09-2003 12:17:56 AM
The best breakfast ever :

Cinnamon Pull-Aparts.

Ingredients :

2 cans refridgerator biscuits.
6 T. melted butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
3-4 T. water
Cinnamon (~1 tsp or so, estimated)
Chopped Nuts - Optional

Melt butter, water, sugar, and cinnamon in the bottom of a microwave bundt pan in a microwave for approximately 2 1/2 minutes on high. Stir together afterwards. While the sauce is melting, cut biscuits into quarters. Stir biscuits (And nuts if you chose to) into the sauce. Microwave for 6-7 minutes on high. Spoon sauce over top as you serve the cinnamon pull-aparts!

Seriously, these things are uber good. They're like the penultimate evolution of Cinnamon Rolls

Peach
Good intentions? Or *bad* intentions?
posted 08-09-2003 12:18:51 AM
Easy Tuna Casserole

Ingredients
3 cups cooked macaroni
1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups French fried onions

Directions
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 In a 9x13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup. Mix well, and then top with cheese.
3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-09-2003 12:19:09 AM
Easy shit to make that's good! I'm good at this.

Like tomato soup? Always been one to dip your grilled cheese sammich into it? You'll love this.

Campbells makes a soup at hand line that's esentially a cream based soup (Like tomato, cream of chicken, and a new chicken and stars!) that you can microwave and eat. They're damned good.

Microwave a tomato according to directions, stir it up with a good spoon, and leave the top off. Sip some off the top, and be careful not to burn yourself! Now.. add motzerelelaloololz cheese.

Try it once! You'll be suprised. It can't kill you.

Meatloaf for those who want meat!

One part sausage, two parts hamburger, leanest you can get (85/15 or better is good. I usually use two pounds o' burger and one pound o' sausage.), two eggs, celery, onions, and A1 (Optional.)

Thaw the sausage and hamburger, and allow to get to room temp. Then cut celery into pieces (Your tastes may vary, I prefer bits that are a bit larger and have a crunch, though this fucks with the structural integrety of the loaf. Smaller = more fully cooked = better for sammiches tomorrow.) Put onions (Same as celery, but they're better very small) and celery into a large bowl with meat. Add one egg. If it looks like there's a lot of dry stuff (Non meat), add another; it binds the loaf together.

Mix well. For an added kick, add liberal amounts of A1 sauce, or wochteshirelolz sauce. Your choice. Mixing is best done with your hands. The reason why you let the meat get to room temp is because if you take it right out of the fridge, your hands get frozen.

Once mixed, find baking tins, a 9'x11' pan is fine, though bread baking tins are good, too. Pack it in well, make sure no large peices of celery/onions are on top, then make a groove on the edge. Like, so the center is higher then the edge.

Cook in oven at 350 degrees for an hour, or until bubbling in it's own juices (It will shrink in the pan a bit.).

Cut into slices and serve.

Peach
posted 08-09-2003 12:20:23 AM
White Chili
Ingredients
1 pound ground turkey, browned
1 cup medium salsa
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 cup water
2 (14 ounce) cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno pepper Cheddar cheese, cubed

Directions
1 In a large pot or saucepan combine the browned turkey, salsa, corn, water, beans and cheese. Stir together and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through and cheese has melted.

Addy
posted 08-09-2003 12:20:24 AM
Okay, serious recipe time. Straight out of the book, but it's soooo good.

(From the Mayo Clinic Williams-Sonoma cookbook, mmm)

Basil and sun-dried tomato fettuccine
Serves: 6 / Preparation: 15 minutes / Cooking: 15 minutes

Ingredients
1/3 (80 mL) cup canned vegetable broth
1/3 cup water
6 sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed), cut into thin strips
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
12 oz. (375g) dried fettuccine
1/3 cup (20g) lightly packed torn basil leaves
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried bread crumbs (see below)

How to actually make it
In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the vegetable broth, water, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and keep warm.

Fill a large pot three-quarters full of water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes, or according to package directions. Remove 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the cooking water, then drain the pasta thoroughly.

In a warmed serving bowl, combine the pasta, broth mixture, basil, and reserved cook water. Toss to combine and coat the pasta evenly with the sauce.

To serve, divide among individual plates. Top each with an equal amount of the parmesan and bread crumbs.

Ze bread crumbs
Choose a loaf of whole wheat bread with a firm, coarse-textured crumb. If you want a finer consistency to the crumbs, trim away the crusts; this step is not necessary, however, for more rustic or home-style dishes. With your hands, crumble the bread into a blender or food processor. Pulse the machine on and off until the crumbs reach the desired consistency.

If you like drier crumbs for a crunchier consistency, spread them in a baking dish or on a baking sheet and put them in an oven set at its lowest temperature. Bake for about one hour, stirring occasionally, or until they feel thoroughly dry to the touch.

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Addy ]

Peach
posted 08-09-2003 12:21:51 AM
Magic Mac N Cheese

Ingredients
1 (7.25 ounce) package uncooked macaroni and cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup margarine
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
12 buttery round crackers

Directions
2 Cook the macaroni according to directions on the box. Remove from heat, drain, and add soup, 1/4 cup of the margarine, sour cream, shredded cheese, and the cheese packet from the box. Do not use milk as directed on the box.
3 Pour in a small casserole dish and top with crumbled crackers. Melt the remaining margarine and pour over the crackers. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.

Peach
posted 08-09-2003 12:23:46 AM
Mmm soup.

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
1 onion, chopped
1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2/3 cup cornstarch
1 cup water

Directions
1 In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
2 Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder.
3 In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick.

Peach
posted 08-09-2003 12:25:07 AM
AIE AIE AIE Chicken Tortilla Soup

Ingredients
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken
1 (15 ounce) can black beans
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained

Directions
1 Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, and diced tomatoes with green chilies. Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 08-09-2003 12:29:06 AM
Cap'n Todd's Cheesy Tuna Surprise

1 can tuna
1 box mac n cheese
1 can pease
Mix it up

Shamelessly taken from Laid-Off: Help Wanted

edit: I strongly suggest draining the tuna thourougly unless you want the whole thing to taste like tuna

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Ragabash ]

Feed my hungry soul.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 08-09-2003 12:43:39 AM
PUPPY CHOW

Ingredients:

1 box Crispix (the smaller one will do, unless you're feeding furries, in which case you may want to go for the larger one...but, herein, the measurements will be for the smaller box. If using the bigger box, multiply everything by 1.5.)

1 12oz. Bag of Semi-Sweet chocolate chips

1 cup creamy peanut butter (your favorite brand will do nicely)

2 cups Powdered Sugar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to do:

First: get a bowl. a medium sized one will do nicely. Make sure it wont either melt in your microwave or blow your microwave up. both of those are sort of anathema to the preparation of puppy chow.

Dump the bag of chocolate chips into the above mentioned bowl.

Stick 'em in the microwave, nuke 'em for a minute.

Take 'em out, stir them up real good, throw them back in for another 30 seconds.

Keep an eye on the microwave whilst they go for the second go-round. If you hear any popping or smell burning chocolate, go back to the store, buy more chocolate chips, and keep a closer eye on them next time. Barring that, make sure the chocolate chips are fully melted. stirring them a bit should do the trick.

VERY CAREFULLY take the bowl out of the microwave. don't burn yourself. that leads to pain. Set it on a counter.

take the cup of peanut butter, and stir it into the newly melted chocolate chips. Mix well.

once you have a lovely union of chocolate chip peanut buttery yummynes, get another, larger bowl, and fill it half full of crispix.

having done so, dump about half of the chocolate chip peanut buttery concoction onto it, take a spoon and make sure the cereal is becoming well coated.

From there, repeat, dumping the rest of the crispix on top of that, and then the rest of the CC/PB mixture on top of that. coat well.

now, the fun part. Get two plastic bags from walmart, make sure they're free of holes. put one of them inside the other.

NOW, you will dump your powdered sugar into the bags. be careful so you dont make a mess of your kitchen.

at your leisure, drop the large chunk of chocolatechippeanutbutter-coated crispix into the bags, too, and twist the tops shut. If not done, you can end up with a very serious mess.

Shake, Shake, Shake what your momma gave ya. One hand will do nicely to hold the top of the bags shut. You may employ the other, if you so choose, to knead the bottom of the bag, separating the crispix and mixture, and to make sure they get well coated with the powdered sugar.

repeat as necessary. Shouldn't take more than 2 or so minutes.

Get an even bigger bowl, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAREFULLY, C A R E F U L L Y pour the powdered sugary coated mess into it.

find the lid for your even bigger bowl. If you don't have one, plastic wrap will do.

toss it in the fridge for a couple hours, or overnight if you feel like it.

Enjoy!

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Aury ]

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 08-09-2003 12:51:34 AM
Presenting... food like Nicole's gramma used to eat!

Today, we make scrambled eggs!

Take some eggs, crack 'em in a pan, stirry stirry stirry.

Take a whole dead pig, scoop out the brains, toss 'em in a pan, break it up with your stirry instrument and keep a-stirrin'.

Eat warm, with ketchup.

Enjoy!

Yes, my grandmother DID eat scrambled eggs and pig brains.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Kennatsu
posted 08-09-2003 12:54:17 AM
quote:
From the book of Nicole, chapter 3, verse 16:

Yes, my grandmother DID eat scrambled eggs and pig brains.

.... so did mine, but she calls it "Pig Brain Omlette"... eww...

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Kennatsu ]

Ares
posted 08-09-2003 12:54:44 AM
Mmmm...Cake

Cream together:

1/2 Cup of Crisco
1 1/2 Cups Sugar

Add 2 eggs - Beat Well

Sift 3 Times:

2 Cups flour
1 Tablespoon Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Salt

Fold In:

1 Teaspoon Baking Soda dissolved in
1 Tablespoon Vinegar - Quickly

Use 2, 9" Layer Pans that have been greased and floured.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes

Filling and Icing
Cook on low flame to pudding stage:

1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Flour
Dash of salt

Cream:
1/2 Cup Crisco
1 Stick Margarine
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla

Add to pudding and beat well. Spead between layers and on top and sides. Sprinkle with coconut.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 08-09-2003 12:57:39 AM
quote:
Kennatsu had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
.... so did mine, but she calls it "Pig Brain Omlette"... eww...

My grandparents were really weird.

They were/are crazy ethnic people. Nono would buy a whole dead pig and use like EVERY single part of it. Oh, first off it'd be great as you'd have yummy ham, but eventually he'd just end up making stew that had, like, intestines and marrow and stuff in it. Imagine poking around in your stew and coming across a disembodied pig eyeball. Ew.

Bones for soup, brains for scrambled eggs, everything else gets consumed... very little went to waste.

Thank every god ever they stopped doing that before I was born and had to eat it .

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-09-2003 01:18:08 AM
My spaghetti sauce:

Turn the oven on.

Pour tomato sauce in the pot. Make sure it doesnt boil too much. if it does, turn down the stove.

Go into the cabinet. Dump random italian spices in the pot till the sauce smells good.

Voila!

Now, for something REAL good -- cook up some sausage (the hot dog shaped kind, but slice it. Kielbasa also works well for this) and cook it IN this sauce.

The sauce...its like an adventure every time you make it, never tastes the same twice!

I can also make poppyseed chicken (But I eat way too much whenever its made), I can make Chili (sometimes), I can make tuna Casserole, and I can make a box of macaroni and cheese thats been sitting in the cabinet for nearly 4 years that my grandma said was totally ok to eat. (Oh good god was that nasty. Brown cheese powder...yucky)

But yeah. I cant cook much. Oh yeah! I can also make this real good chicken. Here goes:

Take some boneless chicken breasts. HEat the oven to...350 i think it was?

Get down italian spices, bread crumbs, a bit of SHREDDED mozzerella cheese (not the powdered stuff), and italian dressing.

First, put on some spices (Oregano, Basil, Italian seasoning). Then the bread crumbs. Then the dressing. Then flip the chicken, do the same on the other side.

Cook it for, I think its an hour? OR however long it normally takes to cook chicken. Nice and tender chicken. yummy.

Me, I just prefer to make a tomato and cheese sandwich to eat. much simpler.

Peter
Pancake
posted 08-09-2003 01:18:24 AM
Hamburger Casserole:

Ingredients:
Package of ground beef
2-4 cups of mozzarella
1 jar/can of spaghetti sauce
package of Elbow Macaroni

Directions:

Brown meat and drain of grease, Cook Macaroni, Shred mozzarella if needed.

In a large glass Pan/Dish combine the cooked meat and spaghetti sauce and mix in cheese if you feel like it. Then add the cooked elbow macaroni, and more sauce if wanted. When pan is filled enough, top with remaining cheese.
Meal is meant to be prepared ahead of time and can be warmed up in microwave/oven, either way you will need to cook it a bit more to melt the cheese on top.

Chili an idiot can cook

Ingredients:
Ground beef or turkey
Can o kidney beans
Can or tomato sauce
Can o tomato paste
Chili power plus any other seasonings you feel like using
Cheda Cheese is you like that sort of stuff

--a slow cooker is an ideal thing to have for this recipe

Season beef with chili powder and brown meat, Drain meat and combine it in a big ass bowl with the tomato crap and the beans, add any more seasoning you like, what ever floats your boat, though I don’t recommend Grey Pupone, tried that and it sucked big ones. Now for good chili you cook it in the morning and slap the crap into the slow cooker to simmer all day, but I guess for the heathens out there you can toss it into a pot and let it simmer on top of a stove for a spell. Take the cheda cheese and grate on top of chili and serve.

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Peter ]

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-09-2003 01:34:23 AM
Bruschetta:

Incredients:
Some good bread, sourdough is best.
good olive oil,
ground pepper,
an avocado,
a tomato,
an onion, one of the purple ones,
clove of garlic,
balsamic vinegar.

Directions:
Chunkify the avocado and the tomato, and chop up the onion thinly.

mix together in bowl with a fair bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, add pepper.

cut a nice thick slice of sourdough bread.

cover both sides of bread in oil, grill till toasty

chop the end off the garlic clove, then squeeze and rub it on the grilled bread.

put the avocado/tomato/onion mix liberally to top of bread, and enjoy while is nice and hot.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 08-09-2003 01:36:11 AM
1/2 of hamburger meat all mashed and torn up.
Whole thing of velveta cheese(chopped up)
Peppers/tomatos of any kind you like.

Throw all in crock pot and simmer.

Stir every few minutes.

Result: Yummey nacho dip.

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Cysa Da Merc ]

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Tal NSFW!!
Pancake
posted 08-09-2003 02:11:15 AM
My batshit Insane meatballs

half a pound LEAN ground beef.
half a pound Chorizo
1 LARGE Egg.
2 jars chili sauce (no salsa, Chili Sauce)
1 SMALL jar Grape Jelly.

Blend Ground Beef and Chorizo together really well. Use your hands. When its all mashy, and blended up, add the egg, but not the shell. Mash it up all over again, to blend in the egg. Use you hands.

Form the meat mixture into balls. Whatever size you like.

In a decent sized pot, combine Chili Sauce, and Grape Jelly. Mix well, and let the shit boil. While you are doing this, lightly brown the meatballs. When the meatballs are nice and firm, dump them into the boiling sauce, and turn down heat, let them simmer for a couple hours.

OMG, STUFFED PASTA!

1 bigass jar tomato sauce
2 cans tomato paste
1 tbsp sugar
random spices that are green

Combine all this shit in a pot. let is simmer, stir it often.

1.5 pounds italian sausage
4 cups various italian sounding cheeses, maybe a french one.
1/4 cup parmesan
some of them spices you put in the sauce
TWO large eggs

Throw all this shit in a big, steel bowl. Except the eggshells. Mix BY HAND til blended up really well. Might wanna brown that sausage first. Raw pork is bad.

1 pound of Manicotti
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinigar

throw this shit in another pot with a gallon or so of water. Boil it til manicotti is mostly done. It should still have some crunchy stuff to it, but feel done.

Now, run COLD, ICEY COLD WATER over the manicotti, so it firms up more, then cram them full of the sausage and cheese mixture. lay out in a glass or teflon coated baking dish, and dump the sauce on top, then another layer of the cheeses you put IN the mix. Bake it for a while, at about 275-325 somewhere in there, doesnt really matter.

You can also do this in a crock pot, by skipping the boiling of the manicotti, and cooking the sausage. just stuff them while dry, throw in crock pot, and dump in sauce, let cook all day.

GREEN CHILI!!omg

1 pound boneless, skinless, chopped up chicken boobie.
1 pound ground turkey boobie.
2 teaspoons olive oil (VIRGIN!)
1 big onion chopped up a bunch.
1 bunch of celery, chopped and crushed in a violent mannor
4 medium cloves garlic, chopped up really good
a bunch of tomatillos, all smashed up
4 large, fresh Jalepenos, seeded and smashed up
2 cans green chilis, drained
2 cups grated Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack
Some beans and stuff, white ones.

Lightly brown bird boobies.
Throw everything in crock pot, and mix up good. Leave it alone for a day or so on medium heat.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 08-09-2003 02:16:56 AM
Tal needs to write a cook book.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-09-2003 02:19:16 AM
Die.

Take 1 cup of water, place into bowl with 2 cups of death, and 1/2 teaspoon of dying. Stir counter-clockwise for 1 minute, or until die looks moldy or rotted. Invite friends over to "Eat some die."

Serve below room temp.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Addy
posted 08-09-2003 02:26:50 AM
quote:
Black Mage was the win when they said:
Die.

Take 1 cup of water, place into bowl with 2 cups of death, and 1/2 teaspoon of dying. Stir counter-clockwise for 1 minute, or until die looks moldy or rotted. Invite friends over to "Eat some die."

Serve below room temp.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-09-2003 02:27:52 AM
quote:
Addy!

And choke on it.

Addy
posted 08-09-2003 02:34:02 AM
quote:
Black Mage had this to say about the Spice Girls:
And choke on it.

I give your recipe an "F."

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-09-2003 02:38:49 AM
quote:
Addy, I only have eyes for you:
I give your recipe an "F."
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND GAY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE STUPID AND GAY THAT IS HOW STUPID AND GAY YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME TO ARGUE WIHT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO OBVIOSLY RONG. ANYONE WHO IS SMART WOULD KNOW THAT THE DIE RESIPE 0wnz0rs AND EVERYHING ELSE SUCKS SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOMS BUT.
GABE

P.S. I HAD SEX WITH YOUR DAD HE IS A HOMO

P.S.S YOUR MOM VIDEOTAPED IT SHE IS A FREAK

Addy
posted 08-09-2003 02:40:41 AM
quote:
Black Mage stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND GAY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE STUPID AND GAY THAT IS HOW STUPID AND GAY YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME TO ARGUE WIHT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO OBVIOSLY RONG. ANYONE WHO IS SMART WOULD KNOW THAT THE DIE RESIPE 0wnz0rs AND EVERYHING ELSE SUCKS SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOMS BUT.
GABE

P.S. I HAD SEX WITH YOUR DAD HE IS A HOMO

P.S.S YOUR MOM VIDEOTAPED IT SHE IS A FREAK

I'm not going to waste time I could spend on actually living arguing with obnoxious little fucks like you.

PS - It helps if you can spell 'wrong'. It's quite a commonly used word, and you might need it later in life if you decide to learn English.

PPS - My dad is married, so he can't be a homo, and you're being homophobic again you little asshole...

PPPS - We don't have a working video camera in the house, and we haven't had one for years, because they're crap, so my mom can't have taped anything even if it did happen (which it didn't)...

PPPPS - Where did you come up with the 'sucking shit out of your dad's ass' thing? Do you do that? I bet you do you freaky little motherfucker...

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-09-2003 02:43:22 AM
quote:
Addy, I love you.
I'm not going to waste time I could spend on actually living arguing with obnoxious little fucks like you.

PS - It helps if you can spell 'wrong'. It's quite a commonly used word, and you might need it later in life if you decide to learn English.

PPS - My dad is married, so he can't be a homo, and you're being homophobic again you little asshole...

PPPS - We don't have a working video camera in the house, and we haven't had one for years, because they're crap, so my mom can't have taped anything even if it did happen (which it didn't)...

PPPPS - Where did you come up with the 'sucking shit out of your dad's ass' thing? Do you do that? I bet you do you freaky little motherfucker...

YOU ARE NOT ARGUING WITH ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO ARGUMENT THE RESIPE IS THE BEST AND YOUR NOODLE RESIPE AND MUFFNS ARE POOP! I AM NOT GOOD SPELLER BECASUE I SPEND ALL MY TIME EATING AWESUM FOOD OFF UR MOM INSTEAD OF BEING IN SCHOOL WITH NERDS LIKE YOU! I KNOW YOUR DAD IS MARRIED HE IS MARRIED TO A GUY HAHAHA! I AM NOT HOMOPHOBIC EITHER I HAVE LOTS OF GAY FRIENDS LIKE YOUR DAD! I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE A CAMERA IN YOUR HOUSE THAT IS WHY WE HAD TO DO IT AT MY HOUSE! I HAVE NEVER SUCKED POOP OUT OF A BUT LIKE YOU DO AND LIKE YOUR STUPID NOODLE RESIPES DO BECASUE I AM NOT A POOPSUCKER LIKE YOU ARE HAHA!

BLACK

Kennatsu
posted 08-09-2003 02:52:37 AM
These are some really good recipes, guys! Thanks for posting them and keep them coming! I'm sure a lot of singles appreciate these. Now if only Led would post her steak recipes...
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 08-09-2003 03:05:20 AM
Chicken and Peaches Cantonese

2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked
1 can of peach slices
some ketchup

Follow Addy's wonderful ramen recipe. Put to the side.

Cut chicken into small chunks , and put in shallow frying pan.

Open peaches, add enough of the syrup to cover the bottom of the pan (more if you want it juicy, less if you like drier foods) turn on medium.

as it starts to heat, add about 2 peaches worth of slices - it's all a matter of taste.

THEN. Add ketchup until it's orange - you may want to mix the liquids with a fork, or a wisk - when the ketchup melts a little, the sauce will turn orange (roughly pved's text color).

Pour over noodles.

It is the SHIT. We even had it for christmas one year.

(you can also potentially bake it, but I don't know times and temp. It's so good. ^_____________^ I know it sounds gross, but goooooooooooood

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-09-2003 09:22:10 AM
Chicken Fried Steak Parmesan

Cube steaks
1 or 2 eggs, depending on how much you're cooking
Bread Crumbs
Parmesan cheese crumbles
Mozzarella Cheese
Pizza/Spaghetti sauce
Flour

Beat eggs and brush over steaks on both sides. Then sprinkle flour and a mixture of bread crumbs and the crumbled cheese to make the breading. Fry steaks in olive oil until about halfway coooked, just enough to fry the breading on. Place steaks in a casserolele dish and cover with sketti sauce and bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or so.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-09-2003 09:29:22 AM
Chocolate Cake

1 boxed chocolate cake mix (Yes I know it's cheating, but this is supposed to be simple recipes for people who don't cook well.)
Condensed milk
Caramel (Either from a bottle or you can make it fresh if you like)
Hershey's syrup
Crushed Oreos.

Bake cake according to box. Then with a long skewer, poke a bunch of holes in the top of the cake once it's cooled. Pour a bit of condensed milk and caramel over the top so that it seems through the holes, then the hershey's syrup. Top with oreos and put in the fridge so all the stuff can soak into the inside of the cake.

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 08-09-2003 11:02:16 AM
Guys I have chicken breast and like, spices and shit.

I can find some more spices and stuff. I also have some tuna, and bread I think.

I need to make food.

The World is Yours
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-09-2003 03:03:00 PM
Hash brown casserole!

1 16oz bag hash browns
1 can of cream of mushroom soup (or whatever kind you like/have on hand)
1/2lb of ham
12oz sour cream
2c cheddar cheese
1 onion
1 bell pepper
1 can green chiles
French fried onions

Cube the ham, chop the onions and bell peppers. Mix everything together, pour into a greased casserole dish. Top with more cheese if you have it on hand (I usually buy extra, just for that), and the french fried onions.

Bake at 375 for an hour.

omgyum! This works really well with just about any kind of soup, sometimes I substitute celery for the peppers, mexican seasoning, etc. It's really flexable, the main thing is to have fun and experiment with it!

Another good one!

1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
1 cup chopped red onion
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese

2 Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese.
3 Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

I've gotten really addicted to the prebaked pizza crusts (boboli is one of the more popular brand names), and have found myself using them for just about whatever.

Rub crust with garlic, add sliced red onions and red peppers, shrimp, baby spinach leaves, top with asiago! Bake!

Spread crust with salsa, corn, green chiles, red onions, orange peppers, diced mahi-mahi dusted with southwest/cajun seasoning, a squeeze of lime juice, top with pepperjack or taco cheese blend! Bake!

Cooking isn't hard. When you know what flavors you do and do not like, it's easy to just begin to experiment off of those things. Try a different hot sauce in your easy mac, or lemon pepper instead of plain. From there, it's just a few jumps to being able to come up with some kickass meals with whatever's available to you.

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited by: Xyrra ]

Emily
Why's everybody always hittin on me?
posted 08-09-2003 03:21:50 PM
wtf Black Mage

The only thing I know how to cook is Jell-O.

Should've done something, but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you

Should've said something, but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste some time with you...

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: