EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: It's Cursed Thursday
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-18-2003 12:14:44 AM
In light of the fact that nothing good can ever come of Thursdays, I have decided to take this day to use my all-powerful evil ParceJuJu to lay curses on whomever seeks them.

You need only post here to seal your fate.

Lashanna
noob
posted 07-18-2003 12:15:43 AM
Fate spare me from the awful curses of Parcelan.
Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Suddar
posted 07-18-2003 12:16:26 AM
Curses.
Goma
Pancake
posted 07-18-2003 12:18:11 AM
But its friday.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 07-18-2003 12:18:19 AM
*hides in another thread*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 07-18-2003 12:18:30 AM
My attempt at humor somewhat marred by using the wrong account.

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited by: D ]

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 07-18-2003 12:19:25 AM
My attempt at humor somewhat marred by D's using the wrong account.

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 07-18-2003 12:19:30 AM
Damn spiffy.
Addy
posted 07-18-2003 12:19:38 AM
Beep
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-18-2003 12:20:26 AM
Rosaline, I condemn you to undergo a hideous transformation by the light of the full moon. Every time you see the moon, you shall grow larger, darker and hairier. Werewolf? No, not for you. For you, every full moon you shall turn into Barry White.

Suddar, I cast a curse of gluttony upon you. Every day at precisely 12:00 in the afternoon, you shall consume exactly three cups of saurkrat, no more, no less. If you fail to do this, you shall turn into fat goose.

Gomateux, for your ignorance, I curse you to become a banshee like no other. Whenever you hear the word 'cock-a-doodle doo', you shall begin strutting and singing "I'm just a love machine."

Nicole, I curse you to forever wander the frozen wastes of Canada until one of two things are met: You convince Maradon to rampage through Ontaria armed with only lance and moose, or you eat 20 lemon snow cones given to you by Vorbo.

D, I curse you with your one bane: athleticism. From now on, all you will be able to stomach shall be rice. You will experience searing pain when sedentary. And you will look smashing in biker shorts.

BlackMage, since it is power you crave, I give you all the power you seek. I curse you to share an apartment with an electric baboon. Not frightening enough? In the sitcom of your life, he's the cool guy and you're his square friend.

Vorbo, I condemn you to make lemon snowcones for everyone who demands one until the day you change your name back to something not retarded.

Addy, I curse you with the form of a guppy and condemn you to forever live in D's bathroom.

*turns Bloodcookie into a lime*

JooJooFlop, I condemn you to forever work in Katrinity's Cookie Factory. I also curse you to multiply, and become the mainstay of her factory: the Joompa Loompas.

Bill, I banish you to the twisting netherverse of Geeornia. It sounds fine, doesn't it? Unfortunately for you, Geeornia isn't a place...he's a woman.

Rodent King, I curse you to forever live as a salmon does: jumping upstream, in constant danger of bear attacks, and shitting eggs.

*turns Fizodeth into a lime*

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited by: Mr. Parcelan ]

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 07-18-2003 12:20:27 AM
quote:
From the book of Gomateux, chapter 3, verse 16:
But its friday.

Parcelan's curses know no time-zones.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-18-2003 12:21:50 AM
Today was my grandma's birthday.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Maradon!
posted 07-18-2003 12:22:30 AM
Actually, here on the east coast it's currently Friday.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-18-2003 12:24:44 AM
11:24 here, you've got 36 minutes to curse me.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 07-18-2003 12:26:54 AM
11:25! Go!
Peach
Good intentions? Or *bad* intentions?
posted 07-18-2003 12:29:28 AM
*flees*
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 07-18-2003 12:33:36 AM
Aww, those turtles are cu--... That's disturbing.
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 07-18-2003 12:34:24 AM
what
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-18-2003 12:34:32 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan's account was hax0red to write:
JooJooFlop, I condemn you to forever work in Katrinity's Cookie Factory. I also curse you to multiply, and become the mainstay of her factory: the Joompa Loompas.

Neat. Me and my progeny will lay in waiting until the perfect moment to revolt and make the cookie-wench the secret ingredient in the muffins the factory will create from that moment on.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-18-2003 12:34:49 AM
For anyone who hasn't seen their curse, I used my psychic powers to predict when you would post and put them in the above post.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 07-18-2003 12:37:04 AM
But I like Canada... and who wouldn't want to be part of Nicole's Mounted Moose Knights?

Stab 'em with a lance then gore them with the horns! C'mon, it'd be fun!

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Maradon!
posted 07-18-2003 12:38:27 AM
wait, geeornia is a woman?

THis curse confuses me.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-18-2003 12:39:30 AM
I like how you just changed your existing post; makes you look psychic.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 07-18-2003 12:40:32 AM
ParceJuJu sucks.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 07-18-2003 12:43:20 AM
*Limes at Parcelan*
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 07-18-2003 12:44:18 AM
Seal my fate? Can I be a legendary hero afterwards until I kill you and become washed up?

Please?

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 07-18-2003 12:46:24 AM
I'll participate.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 07-18-2003 12:49:16 AM
Riiide ze shoopuf
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-18-2003 01:44:58 AM
*spots a couple of limes on the ground and throws them at Parce.*
Fox
Loser
posted 07-18-2003 01:46:58 AM
a pox upon ye

a plague on both your houses!

"It takes an idiot to do cool things, thats why its cool."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than to be loved for what I'm not."
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-18-2003 01:48:06 AM
quote:
Lazzay attempted to be funny by writing:
Riiide ze shoopuf

*giggles madly*

Nina
posted 07-18-2003 03:11:25 AM
CURS ME AND I SHAL BECOEM MORE POWERFLU THAN U CAN IMAGINE
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-18-2003 03:12:52 AM
Peach, I curse you to forever live the lonely life of a celibate shepherd. Furthermore, your sheep shall all be potatoes. Furthermore, they shall be Mexican potatoes.

Batty, you shall be condemned to absorb all of peoples' woes (such as Nicole complaining she gets no sex and RedMage crying because we tore down his sand castle). You shall recieve no peace until you re-tell each tale of woe to a fisherman in a bar.

Nwizzle, for the hatred brewing inside of you, I condemn you to forever suffer as the Trix Rabbit.

Waisz, because you are already a pariah, I curse you to become assimilated into a social group. Which group? You shall be the new girl in RedMage's posse. To mark your pitiful existence, I brand you with ugly make-up. Get used to it, it is a part of who you are.

Terena, I condemn you to speak only in Warcraft III unit quotes for three weeks and a day. On the first week, you shall quote orcs, on the next you shall quote Undead, then Humans and on the last day, you will quote Night Elves.

Lazzay, I curse you with the Ghosts of Gydyon. These spectral lawyers are not evil, but will inhabit your house and prove a big nuisance. They shall hide your remote, eat all your ice cream, re-arrange your sock drawer and touch stuff without asking.

Pvednes, I curse you with udders. There is little more explanation required.

*turns Fox into a lime*

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 07-18-2003 03:16:41 AM

now it's running

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-18-2003 03:35:54 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan obviously shouldn't have said:
Rodent King, I curse you to forever live as a salmon does: jumping upstream, in constant danger of bear attacks, and shitting eggs.

quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:
Batty, you shall be condemned to absorb all of peoples' woes (such as Nicole complaining she gets no sex and RedMage crying because we tore down his sand castle). You shall recieve no peace until you re-tell each tale of woe to a fisherman in a bar.

I don't like where this is going.

nem-x
posted 07-18-2003 06:20:53 AM
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-18-2003 06:42:58 AM
hahah this is great comedy!
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 07-18-2003 06:45:10 AM
hey guys what's going on in this thread
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-18-2003 07:15:23 AM
HAELOS
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-18-2003 09:32:46 AM
<puts on her Cookie-Witch-Doctor Outfit!> I shall fight your evil ju-ju with the good magics of the Cookie!

<does a little dance with a drum> ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: