EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This is the BLAME SNOOTA game.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-16-2003 01:57:33 AM
In this board game, you pick something wrong with the world or with your life in particular, then blame Snoota for it.

Example: I blame Snoota for the decline of Western Civilization.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 06-16-2003 01:58:29 AM
I blame Snoota our lack of interesting threads tonight.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 06-16-2003 01:58:39 AM
Best if you're somehow able to rantlike prove it .

I blame Snoota for my nearsightedness. He sent me a picture once and my eyes bled and tried to flee in horror!

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-16-2003 01:59:12 AM
Aye, I agree with D. Down with Snoota for causing this.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 02:03:20 AM
I blame Snoota for the rampant horniness of every woman he comes into contact with.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 06-16-2003 02:04:43 AM
quote:
Comrade Snoota wrote this stupid crap:
I blame Snoota for the rampant horniness of every woman he comes into contact with.

Puggy
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 02:08:38 AM
I blame Snoota for dumb people.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-16-2003 02:09:54 AM
I blame Snoota for the decline in Giant Panda population, because Snoota works for and is the foot soldier of McDonalds! And that fiendish fast food chain is feeding the damned Chinese who have been encroaching on Panda lands for ages! And Snoota's evil company continues to feed them so they continue to breed! Damn it Snoota, aren't one billion Chinese people enough!? STOP FEEDING THEM! STOP ENCOURAGING THEM TO BREED! THINK OF THE GIANT PANDAS!
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 02:10:50 AM
I am thinking of the Giant Pandas. That's why I keep feeding the Chinesse.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-16-2003 03:05:37 AM
I blame Snoota for World War II.

Did you know Hitler did the holocaust on a dare from Snoota?

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 06-16-2003 03:06:29 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Mr. Parcelan wrote:

man...Snoota is a real jerk.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-16-2003 03:07:20 AM
I blame Snoota for... uh... that.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-16-2003 03:07:40 AM
quote:
Verily, Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael doth proclaim:
man...Snoota is a real jerk.

In his defense, I offer this quote from Snoota following the aftermath: "Well fuck, I didn't think he'd actually DO it."

Puggy
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 03:09:35 AM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Parcelan camp:

So I have Snoota to blame for MoH:AA?

I think we owe someone an apology...

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-16-2003 03:13:25 AM
I blame Snoota for John Howard. What the fuck was he thinking?
Ryuujin
posted 06-16-2003 03:15:53 AM
I blame Snoota for the new Tom Green show.
Peter
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 03:18:40 AM
I blame Snoota for Syphilis, danm dirty sheep fucker.
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 03:26:11 AM
I blame Snoota for the Tower of Babel misfortune. He just kept taunting the (insert leader title here) about the size of his...city.
Feed my hungry soul.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 06-16-2003 03:29:13 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Ragabash:
I blame Snoota for the Tower of Babel misfortune. He just kept taunting the (insert leader title here) about the size of his...city.

King Nimrod, I think.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 06-16-2003 03:59:23 AM
I blame Snoota for making the rest of us all look so damned sexay.

[ 06-16-2003: Message edited by: Aury ]

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 06-16-2003 04:18:58 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about pies:
King Nimrod, I think.

Nebbakanezzer(sp)?

And I blame Snoota for the decline of quality music in the world. As we all know anything Snoota likes has to suck and with all his music posts...

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Gadani
U
posted 06-16-2003 04:21:10 AM
quote:
This one time, at Azymyth camp:
Nebbakanezzer(sp)?

That guy that Saddam is the reincarnate of.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 06-16-2003 04:21:40 AM
I blame snoota for the lack of (_|_) recently
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-16-2003 04:57:11 AM
I blame Snoota for games like DDR. There are things in this world not meant to be seen. Non-rhythem having white boys and fat people trying to dance on a video game is one of them.

BLAME SNOOTA!

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 05:01:19 AM
I blame Bajah for hate mongering and Azy for being about four months late since that was about the last time I posted a lyric thread.
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 06-16-2003 05:06:12 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Ka'Lourin D'thBlayde wrote:
I blame Snoota for games like DDR. There are things in this world not meant to be seen. Non-rhythem having white boys and fat people trying to dance on a video game is one of them.

BLAME SNOOTA!

I too blame Snoota for DDR, or rather, my own obsession with it. He gave a half-assed performance on it at Gameworks last year, and my gamers instincts made me push him off the pad to salvage the game clear to the end. The rest as they say is history. Much like the holocaust, which we have established is also Snoota's fault.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 06-16-2003 05:07:21 AM
quote:
Comrade Snoota was naked while typing this:
I blame Bajah for hate mongering and Azy for being about four months late since that was about the last time I posted a lyric thread.

I blame Snoota for my laziness to neglect to care in the face of this fact.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 05:08:35 AM
If I had known things would end like this I'd have had Hitler toss ECers into the ovens with those damn dirty Jews.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-16-2003 08:25:29 AM
I blame Snoota for the dozens of frivolous lawsuits against the fast food industry. Every time a customer ticks him off, he tells them to get a job. And they keep getting jobs as lawyers. This must stop.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 06-16-2003 08:37:14 AM
I blame Snoota for Delidgamond.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-16-2003 10:23:01 AM
This isn't too bad, but it'll never replace "I blame the French". That game's got global appeal.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Gains
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 10:25:51 AM
I blame Snoota and all of his McDonald's crew for making Burger King have a ridiculously low customer count...which makes me have to do little work.

Wait...

THANK YOU SNOOTA AND MCDONALDS!

OUEN! DAI - SEI - KOU!
Yuri
posted 06-16-2003 11:07:46 AM
I blame Snoota for SARS.

BECAUSE OF YOU ONLY 98% OF THOSE INFECTED WILL LIVE. YOU MONSTER.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-16-2003 11:09:24 AM
I blame Snoota for the plummeting numbers of willing furry females.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 06-16-2003 11:22:37 AM
I blame Snoota for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-16-2003 11:39:49 AM
I blame Snoota for the recent lack of (_|_)(_|_)(_|_)
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-16-2003 03:26:34 PM
I blame Snoota for the WHY TOO KAY Bug that is going to ruin the WORLD!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD GET PROVISIONS!!!!! OMG! HE IS A LEET HAXOR!
Meridian
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 03:39:37 PM
I blame Snoota for the recent group of newcomers to the forums!
Meridian Ascendant
Lacking a witty sig-phrase since 2001.
Razor
posted 06-16-2003 03:58:42 PM
I blame Snoota for allowing my relationships to get parted.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 04:01:53 PM
I can't help it if I'm more of a man than you and they keep leaving you for me.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: