EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Black People.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 03-14-2003 01:14:55 AM
Well, today i was pondering the diversity of the boards, we've got:
Men and women.
Homo, hetero, and bi.
Asians, caucasians, but i don't know if anyone here is african american/black. I was just curious...

So, please don't take offense, i was just wondering if out little online community had a member representing the black portion of society.

(white people who want to be black don't count)

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Maradon!
posted 03-14-2003 01:15:44 AM
I'm kinda black.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-14-2003 01:20:53 AM
You racist son of a bitch.

*Pops a few caps in Burger's head.*

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-14-2003 01:21:47 AM
I think I remember a picture of a black guy once. But I don't think he posts anymore.

Was it Brahim? Or am I thinking of someone else and going insane?

I know we have at least one Mexican, Synjari. There was also that guy who left because he called me a racist after I made a joke and Bloodsage spent the entire day flaming him while I was at work. He was Mexican. And nem and that one guy who never posts anything but Bring Bring( Soldar) represent the AZNs.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-14-2003 01:29:48 AM
I'm a Mexican.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-14-2003 01:30:24 AM
Not really. You speak Spanish like I speak French. Meaning you can say 'Yes' and 'Thank you'.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-14-2003 01:30:56 AM
Yo, I got Mexican blood in me, bitch.
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 03-14-2003 01:32:02 AM
I'm as white as white can be.

I also live in Utah, making me even more white.

[ 03-14-2003: Message edited by: Taeldian ]

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-14-2003 01:33:01 AM
Just because you pay the Mexican guy ten bucks a day to cut your grass doesn't mean he's a member of your family, pendejo.
Maradon!
posted 03-14-2003 01:33:33 AM
I'm kinda black because I grew up near a neighborhood that was sorta ethnic.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 03-14-2003 01:33:51 AM
I live near oakland...
Steven Steve
posted 03-14-2003 01:36:56 AM
I was gonna say something about this a long time ago, but I was afraid of getting punched in the face. Maybe black folks don't play EQ as much? (Unlikely)
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-14-2003 01:38:02 AM
Soldar's black innit' he?
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-14-2003 01:40:23 AM
quote:
Dr. Pvednes, PhD probably says this to all the girls:
Soldar's black innit' he?
If by "black" you mean "asian."

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 03-14-2003 01:44:16 AM
My grandpa was a prestigious Latino senator and pro-hispanic activist. He was the youngest of ten and born in Mexico.

He eloped with my late grandmother because it was very taboo for a Hispanic to marry a white person. They had my mother who had me.

Swallow it like hosewater, esse.

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 03-14-2003 02:12:35 AM
Puerto Rican
Suddar
posted 03-14-2003 02:13:40 AM
I'm black*.

* lie

I am, however, 1/8th native american.

That's not really black though.

[ 03-14-2003: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-14-2003 02:17:21 AM
I'm a gnoll.

I think the only one besides Fippy who visits~

Ferrel!
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 03-14-2003 02:20:38 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Suddar said:
I'm black*.

* lie

Odd, I am too

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Suddar
posted 03-14-2003 02:24:08 AM
quote:
Kinanik had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Odd, I am too

I even have a little cerfiticate that I can use to milk money out of the government so I can go to college.

... ^_^

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-14-2003 02:26:51 AM
Suddar,

Is there any place I can get the Weezer video with Pepe in it?

Hes like my most favorite beloved muppet.

Gnoll Pepe

Ferrel!
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-14-2003 02:29:06 AM
quote:
Ferrel wrote this stupid crap:

You can download it here.

Suddar
posted 03-14-2003 02:32:36 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Ferrel was all like:
Suddar,

Hes like my most favorite beloved muppet.

Gnoll Pepe

Kazaa, I guess? Not really sure otherwise.

I know you can at least stream it on Weezer's site.

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 03-14-2003 02:57:30 AM
Stream is a start.
Ferrel!
Cheese
Pancake
posted 03-14-2003 08:42:44 AM
quote:
Suddar had this to say about (_|_):
I'm black*.

* lie

Me too...Cherokee and Shoshone.

**~*Pink Sugar Heart Attack!*~**
Peter
Pancake
posted 03-14-2003 09:31:48 AM
quote:
Taeldian probably says this to all the girls:
I'm as white as white can be.

I also live in Utah, making me even more white.

I challenge you, I was born in Montana, both sides of of my family came off the boat 3 generations ago, Moms side is Nearly all German with a taint of Polish, My dads is mostly Scottish and Norwegian. How more white could you get?

[ 03-14-2003: Message edited by: Peter ]

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 03-14-2003 09:49:19 AM
quote:
Peter impressed everyone with:
I challenge you, I was born in Montana, both sides of of my family came off the boat 3 generations ago, Moms side is Nearly all German with a taint of Polish, My dads is mostly Scottish and Norwegian. How more white could you get?

3/4 german, 1/4 Irish.

Pure Country

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 03-14-2003 09:54:00 AM
I'm impressed to see how fast this has turned into a "I'm whiter than you" contest.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 03-14-2003 10:05:56 AM
quote:
Jajahotep had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
I'm impressed to see how fast this has turned into a "I'm whiter than you" contest.

Any other race could do it without anyone commenting so why not whites.

Race really has never mattered to me. Some of the greatest people I know are black.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 03-14-2003 10:22:43 AM
I'm purely Danish, as far back as my family can be tracked (few centuries). I'm so white that I rival the sun when it comes to shining.

lolz razims

hey
Azureusu
Don't whip your dick out til she asks.. or til she's sleepin..
posted 03-14-2003 10:25:42 AM
When I was growing up..

I had this friend named Thomas. We went to school together. We played baseball together. We were in Boy Scouts together. We knew eachother very well. Even had a picture of us in the yearbook, talking by the lockers, and staring at this one girl who grew up to be a swimsuit model.

Then, I moved to Georgia. One of the things at my new school, was they asked us to bring a yearbook with us to the first day, so we could show others that people all over were pretty much the same. Some kinda thing I didnt understand. During homeroom, some people learned where I grew up, and wanted to see girls from Clifornia. A couple minutes later, I had my yearbook thrown at my head, and was called a nigger lover.

About 5 minutes later, my first fight at my new school had ended, and I was walking happily to the principals office. I got three days of In house suspension. The other guy was sent home for a week, for intolerance.

Ilearned a lot that day..

I learned that in the south, my friend Thomas was different. I'm glad I'm not from these parts.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 03-14-2003 10:29:26 AM
quote:
From the book of Azureus, chapter 3, verse 16:
When I was growing up..

I had this friend named Thomas. We went to school together. We played baseball together. We were in Boy Scouts together. We knew eachother very well. Even had a picture of us in the yearbook, talking by the lockers, and staring at this one girl who grew up to be a swimsuit model.

Then, I moved to Georgia. One of the things at my new school, was they asked us to bring a yearbook with us to the first day, so we could show others that people all over were pretty much the same. Some kinda thing I didnt understand. During homeroom, some people learned where I grew up, and wanted to see girls from Clifornia. A couple minutes later, I had my yearbook thrown at my head, and was called a nigger lover.

About 5 minutes later, my first fight at my new school had ended, and I was walking happily to the principals office. I got three days of In house suspension. The other guy was sent home for a week, for intolerance.

Ilearned a lot that day..

I learned that in the south, my friend Thomas was different. I'm glad I'm not from these parts.

There are people like that in every part of the country. Don't fall into the misconception that it is only in the south. Or for that matter that it is that much worse in the south.

Most southern people believe in judging a person by thier actions, not by thier looks. Just like most every other person in the country.
Ignorance and intolerance is not isolated to any one part of the country. It is isolated to the simple minded and the people who would control others.

Azureusu
Don't whip your dick out til she asks.. or til she's sleepin..
posted 03-14-2003 10:33:57 AM
Yeah Azizza.. I got shit thrown in my face, and got in a fight over my friends actions.. even tho captain redneck didnt know him.

And, while I'm on the subject. I've lived in the south for about 14 years or so..

Not like I would notice these things, on come to understand how racism works.

While things may be similar in other places, and worse in some places.. WHO FUCKING CARES? I never said it was the worst here, now did I?

Why dont you learn to read what a person types, and not try and interpret anything. Shut the fuck up, and go away.

Talonus
Loner
posted 03-14-2003 10:34:15 AM
quote:
Ferrel had this to say about Pirotess:
I'm a gnoll.

I think the only one besides Fippy who visits~

Fippy hasn't been around in forever in a day though.

Zaile Ghostmaker
You've gotta remember, I'm an EverQuest character.
posted 03-14-2003 11:38:24 AM
I'm black, but I get the feeling that you weren't asking about fur color.
I find that most problems can be solved by excessive violence.

It is held in thought
only by the understanding
of the Wind.

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 03-14-2003 11:44:01 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Azureus!
Yeah Azizza.. I got shit thrown in my face, and got in a fight over my friends actions.. even tho captain redneck didnt know him.

And, while I'm on the subject. I've lived in the south for about 14 years or so..

Not like I would notice these things, on come to understand how racism works.

While things may be similar in other places, and worse in some places.. WHO FUCKING CARES? I never said it was the worst here, now did I?

Why dont you learn to read what a person types, and not try and interpret anything. Shut the fuck up, and go away.

Ok what the fuck is your problem.

You made it sound like all People in the south are Racist. I pointed out that this is not the case. And now you jump my case for it.

Who pissed in your cherrios today.

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 03-14-2003 11:57:12 AM
My girlfriend is Cuban/White.

She doesn't visit here or anything, but hey.

The World is Yours
Sean
posted 03-14-2003 11:59:07 AM
I think Emil was black.

Mean ole' Sage ran him off, though.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-14-2003 12:05:05 PM
I'm reminded of the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is dating someone she isn't sure is black or not. One phrase kept coming up during various discussions on the subject: "Should we be talking about this?"
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 03-14-2003 01:52:37 PM
quote:
DƒU had this to say about the Spice Girls:
I think Emil was black.

Mean ole' Sage ran him off, though.

No, he was Mexican. He said that in the thread Bloodsage ran him off in.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: