EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Double-sided thread numbah two
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-07-2003 12:16:41 AM
This thread was popular last time, so let's see if it's that good again.

There is a new catch this time, however.

You may request a compliment, and I will compliment you to the best of my ability, as to what I like most about you and what I think many like about you.

You may request an insult, and I will pull no punches and try my damndest to make you weep like the little girl you are. No topics will be sacred, including looks, personal preferences, or anything like that.

You may choose either, but only one, and only once.

Think carefully, and thank you for shopping at Barnes and Noble!

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 01-07-2003 12:17:46 AM
Complement please

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 01-07-2003 12:17:54 AM
Seeing as how i already asked for an insult, lets go for compliment this time.
Oh shi...
what
posted 01-07-2003 12:18:38 AM
You have nothing new to come up with in your noggin do ya punk?! DO YA?!
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 01-07-2003 12:19:10 AM
Once again, I say:

Bring it.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-07-2003 12:19:31 AM
I'm already full enough of myself so...

...insult me, bitch. Make me cry and beg for mercy. Make me crawl to my girlfriend for some sympathy macking.

Suddar
posted 01-07-2003 12:23:25 AM
My fragile ego needs petting.
Ezvien
Owes Drysart $40
posted 01-07-2003 12:24:22 AM
Criticize me
*lurk*
Evil
Pancake
posted 01-07-2003 12:26:41 AM
I'll go easy on you. Insult me please.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-07-2003 12:26:49 AM
Mog: Few can argue against your good heart, even if you can't spell worth shit.

Taeldian: I must say I'd like to have a beer with someone like you! Being able to roll with the jokes is a prime requisite these days.

Delidgamond: I remember when there was a point to your existence. Nobody so much as even raises an eyebrow at you now. What you've become is nothing more than a stage prop; something that somebody recognizes, but wouldn't really realize if they were gone.

D: I wonder if your being an Op and talking about guns a lot can somehow ease your brain to the fact that you've never spoken to a real woman apart from your mother, sister and dog, and the fact that you probably never will, being Humpty Dumpty given flesh.

Vorbo: Is it fun not being able to find an identity for yourself? Sooner or later, Karnaj, Weezer and waterbeds will be gone, and then where will you be?

Suddar: You're probably the biggest testimony that people are better company without angst. Seriously, you've gone from whiny douchebag to one of the cooler people on the board. Kudos to youdos.

Ezvien: I don't know who the fuck you are, and I honestly don't consider you worth the time to expend the brainpower to try and create an insult for.

Zair: See Ezvien.

[ 01-07-2003: Message edited by: Don Parcelan ]

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-07-2003 12:28:30 AM
compliment!
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-07-2003 12:28:52 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Don Parcelan!

Vorbo: Is it fun not being able to find an identity for yourself? Sooner or later, Karnaj, Weezer and waterbeds will be gone, and then where will you be?

My guess is college, spending time with whoever I am going out with and playing in a band with.

You have failed to burst my bubble, I am saddened.

[ 01-07-2003: Message edited by: Vorbo Goatboy ]

Oh shi...
what
posted 01-07-2003 12:29:06 AM
I am but a shadow of my existance.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 01-07-2003 12:29:38 AM
omgz.

stroke my ego plz. I could use the boost.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-07-2003 12:29:59 AM
quote:
Vorbo Goatboy stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
My guess is college, still finding myself - like anyone who knows the way things are would expect.

yuo = penis

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-07-2003 12:31:07 AM
I'm torn...

Hm, got a compliment last time..

Okay, insult me.

but..

I'm scared.

Okay.. yeah, go.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 01-07-2003 12:31:22 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Don Parcelan said:
D: I wonder if your being an Op and talking about guns a lot can somehow ease your brain to the fact that you've never spoken to a real woman apart from your mother, sister and dog, and the fact that you probably never will, being Humpty Dumpty given flesh.

You have grown weak and unimaginative.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-07-2003 12:31:38 AM
Make me feel good, baby

[ 01-07-2003: Message edited by: Just Nwist ]

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-07-2003 12:32:01 AM
quote:
Don Parcelan had this to say about John Romero:
yuo = penis

Thanks! I do try hard.

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 01-07-2003 12:32:20 AM
Insult me again!
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-07-2003 12:34:25 AM
Compliment!
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 01-07-2003 12:35:00 AM
You pick.
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Razor
posted 01-07-2003 12:35:50 AM
I want to see both so you get to choose.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 01-07-2003 12:39:01 AM
Compliment.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-07-2003 12:41:56 AM
My day sucked.

I dare you to compliment me.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-07-2003 12:43:26 AM
Please insult Barnes and Noble for me.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 01-07-2003 12:46:01 AM
I want to see if you have the capacity to compliment me.

Azakias waves a plunger threateningly.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-07-2003 12:47:06 AM
Falaanla: You've reached a good point between being a coward and being an idiot, and you've got pretty good judgement. Don't try to go and grow a spine, and you'll do well in life.

Kloie: Why, you're just a dandy person! The fellow who don't want to be in the same room as you is the fellow that fucks roosters!

Trent: Do you have any true purpose in life, really? That one was hard

Just Nwist: Go back to the Gary Coleman sigpic.

Lazzay: NO!

Gydyon: You're the only man on these boards to actually practice the morals he owns. Considering you've never tried to force them on any one, I'd say you're probably the closest thing to the ideal human being we have here.

OP: Despite all the shit you may take for being a doofus, you persevere and manage to maintain a good attitude on life. Those people that can see your enthusiasm for what it is, and not stupidity, will be your best friends in life. And your girlfriend's hot.

Razor: Like all future pedophiles and breachers of sexual conduct, you have the following personality traits: creepy and weak. You're disgusting in your attempts to be something you're not and your inability to take a clue will only lead to more trouble in the future. This, combined with the fact that you have no spine and can be crushed under any amount of pressure will lead to jailtime, I assure you. Look forward to the day when your girlfriend runs out of pity for you; Bubba and Nasty Nate won't be too far off.

BM: You're observant, humorous and intelligent. You'll go far in life if you ever live down the public masturbation charge.

Lyinar: For awhile, I thought you were truly mentally insane. Like, I was about to recommend a padded room for you. You've mellowed out considerably; either you found a hobby or drugs

Azakias: You don't bug me as much as you used to.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-07-2003 12:47:11 AM
quote:
Don Parcelan had this to say about Cuba:
Ezvien: I don't know who the fuck you are, and I honestly don't consider you worth the time to expend the brainpower to try and create an insult for.

Zair: See Ezvien.

I don't know whats worse. The fact that Ezvien isnt worth the brainpower for an insult, or that Zair was only worthy of a redirect to somebody elses insult

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 01-07-2003 12:47:15 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote:
My day sucked.

I dare you to compliment me.

I was quite seriously in suspense, wondering what you were going to pick, when I saw that you had replied.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 01-07-2003 12:47:43 AM
Since life is more fun when I get to make life difficult for others, compliment me!

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-07-2003 12:48:28 AM
oh, and I'll go for a compliment this time.

got insulted last time, but it was almost a compliment either way.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-07-2003 12:48:50 AM
quote:
Suddar had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
My fragile ego needs petting.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 01-07-2003 12:49:26 AM
Compliment.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-07-2003 12:49:54 AM
I now demand a compliment.
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-07-2003 12:53:12 AM
Nicole: You know when to get out of the way of an incoming flamewar, and with someone for such an ability to be flamed, you deserve a citizen's award for staying out of them.

KaL: You remind me of a bulldog; loyal, able to be friendly or hostile, and a comical face and wet nose.

Delphi: It's really remarkable how well you've shaped up. You used to be such a douche that even Delidgamond, of all people, complained about you. Despite the occasional breach of conduct, you're still a cool fella who can now roll with the punches.

Honegger: Fitting roughly into the same category as OP, you're a jovial soul who's generally a cool guy. Except we can tell when you're being enthusiastic and when you're being a ninny.

Just Nwist: That sigpic looks good on you.

nem-x
posted 01-07-2003 12:54:06 AM
You're so full of superbowl.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-07-2003 12:54:37 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Don Parcelan stammered:

Trent: Do you have any true purpose in life, really? That one was hard

Yaes..I think, I'll let you know when I figure out what it is.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-07-2003 12:55:19 AM
dang y0... with a compliment like that...

hmm... maybe i should keep the insults instead

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 01-07-2003 12:56:06 AM
quote:
Don Parcelan had this to say about pies:

Lazzay: NO!

(((((((((

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: