EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What's in yer sig pic?
Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 11-18-2002 03:48:27 AM
Most people on the board have avatars to represent themself and they can come from a lot of different things.

I'm curious who/what your sig pic is and why you have it?

I'll start: This was a pic done by Vise awhile back that's a Hamtaro version of Rhiannah. I have it because I find it rather cute and haven't gotten around to finding a new one yet.

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-18-2002 04:00:19 AM
The l33t ninja from Little Gamers.

I stole it because I think they kick ass. They're ninjas.. and chibi.. and they really kick ass. Yeah.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-18-2002 04:05:44 AM
It's the Electro Spectre, the 7th "Your Sanctuary" guardian in EarthBound.

It looked neat. And it fit the sigpic dimensions pretty well.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-18-2002 04:06:18 AM
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 11-18-2002 04:07:36 AM
Apocalypse booster box.

That is all.

Erodin
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 04:10:51 AM
Poke-X from an earlyEverything Jake storyline. The fun loving yellow rat pokemon combined with wolverine (sp?) from x-men who happens to be a robot that turned evil. His evilness at work can be seen here.

I picked this because I forgot what my old sigpic was.

I dream of becoming the 'main bad guy' of the world, that bad guy who has the power to rule the world and destroy everyone in it.

Then after gaining control of the world, I'll reveal my plans to a young man with spiked hair who forms a party and eventually destroys me.

Remember the most important part of being an evil villain, is revealing your plans to somebody who can stop you with a mysterious past that you happen to be involved in.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-18-2002 04:10:56 AM
Synny made me this!

But it was originally the cover of Dune 2000 that I made redder.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 11-18-2002 04:21:17 AM
Synny gave me this pic of a robed wizard in shades reading a book...prior to this it was (for about two hours) the pic of Brass Demur that's now in my sig, prior to that it was Beast from X-men, and prior to that, I believe it was one of my hand-drawn sigpics of Deth.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 11-18-2002 04:25:24 AM
Well, this is a picture that a friend drew for me about four years ago now, to represent Xyrra...

it was the first, and still best representation of the character, in my opinion. So here it stands.

Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 04:34:48 AM
If I'm not mistaken, this is a Brom picture, customized for myself by Trent.
I like a look of Agony,
Because I know it’s true—
Men do not sham Convulsion,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 05:17:29 AM
mine is a disturbing vampire, who lost his teeth. How else do you explain the complexion?!
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 11-18-2002 05:20:04 AM
It's a rare breed of minature pony.
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 05:24:46 AM
someone posted these a while back. I liked this one and took it.
Korvus
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 05:30:46 AM
Peter Griffin from Family Guy... uh, dancing in his underwear.
Gork
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 05:33:26 AM
Me, firing a fully automatic weapon.
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 11-18-2002 05:49:07 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Duck Tales:
Synny gave me this pic of a robed wizard in shades reading a book...prior to this it was (for about two hours) the pic of Brass Demur that's now in my sig, prior to that it was Beast from X-men, and prior to that, I believe it was one of my hand-drawn sigpics of Deth.
*Smooches the Tentamon!* ^.^

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 11-18-2002 05:51:47 AM
Ah yes...and one of the very first was the Tentomon.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Evil
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 07:41:18 AM
Undead Froglok Action Figure

with recent addition of Taran symbol in back thanks to Synjari

Tier
posted 11-18-2002 07:44:26 AM
HENTAI CHICK!
Ryuujin
posted 11-18-2002 07:46:02 AM
Quincy from Foxtrot, with Woody's expertise putting Taran's symbol in the background.
Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 11-18-2002 07:51:09 AM
The guy eating meat is actually Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh. I am so ashamed.

Before that, was Satan, coming out of the closet! And then it was Hello Kitty, whose domains reached from Machu Pichu to the lands of the fabled Kakapo, and whose time stretched from that one time... to the time I changed it. I can articulate so well! She was also flipping you off. ^_^

The End!

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 11-18-2002 08:16:46 AM
Fox
Loser
posted 11-18-2002 08:32:47 AM
<--- its a pic of me...

well actually got it from a fox screensaver I downloaded. I have a sort of spiritual connection with foxes, my other name besides my rl one is fox, so this was perfect for me. It sort of shows a cerain aspect of me, my warm furry side

"It takes an idiot to do cool things, thats why its cool."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than to be loved for what I'm not."
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 11-18-2002 08:33:25 AM
Temjin, Virtual On robotic warrior, extrodinaire.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 11-18-2002 08:35:31 AM
it's a sticker i scanned.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 11-18-2002 08:40:55 AM
princess hinoto from the anime X
i scanned this picture out of the manga of X i have
ive just always liked it

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Koosh Man
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 08:48:44 AM
quote:
Gork obviously shouldn't have said:
Me, firing a fully automatic weapon.

You're not supposed to hold it by the magazine, silly.

I think my sigpic is self-explanatory.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 11-18-2002 08:50:47 AM
Many people used to tell me I had the build of an elf and the playful, nonchalant spirit of one. Also the fact that I always play pointy-ears in D&D and such. I chose this pic 'cuz I think it best interprets what my facial expression is most of the time. Before, I had a Drow with a Raven familiar, but I'm not evil enough. Before that, I was a High Elven wizard with a shortspear. And I believe before that I was *gasp* a human.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 11-18-2002 08:59:54 AM
Gandalf in pimp gear. I found it funny.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 09:09:53 AM
Mon's Goblin Raiders from Magic: The Gathering. It's descriptive of me when I lose in certain games; I get really angry, but am ultimately not very threatening
Well, not unless you give me a grenade

My previous one was Combot from Tekken 4. My "favorite character" in Tekken changes on a weekly basis, and in the game, Combot mimics a different character in each match. So...

EDIT: I'm so smooth. No one will ever know!

[ 11-18-2002: Message edited by: Sentow ]

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 11-18-2002 09:12:05 AM
I love cars, and the Dodge Intrepid is one of my favorites. Also, my sigpic has 200 or so horsepower.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-18-2002 09:18:08 AM
quote:
Red Mage's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Temjin, Virtual On robotic warrior, extrodinaire.

Aye, gotta respect the Temjin. Temjin is both the name of my Warrior on the EQ Test server as well as my Albion Armsman on Lancelot in DAoC

Edit: Oh yeah, mine's a guy from Magna Carta... Tristan. I think he's a bad guy, but I have no freekin clue.

[ 11-18-2002: Message edited by: Bajah ]

Maradon!
posted 11-18-2002 09:25:33 AM
Bruce Willis playing a magical gas station attendant in the Japanese Eneos commercials
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-18-2002 09:52:42 AM
The Mayor of Halloweentown!
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-18-2002 10:05:21 AM
I have no fucking clue!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 11-18-2002 10:11:46 AM
It's a bugbear lawman. Since I'm the law and all....

Usually, though, it's the pic Fae used in the D&D campaign based on my face. It's in the sig now, and will eventually get back to the sigpic.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 10:26:00 AM
Mine currently is just myself... I cropped it from the large picture Woody altered to make look like a Dark Elf (Major thanks again)... I choose it cause it looked really cool at the time.. still does but I tire of my sigs so easily so am now looking for a newer better one... any suggestions?
Check out my art
Check out my stock photos
Oh shi...
what
posted 11-18-2002 10:29:26 AM
OLD INSANE GUY!
MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 11-18-2002 10:38:34 AM
The Cheshire Cat from the Alice game; found by Synnah! rar!
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-18-2002 10:45:13 AM
This one time, Drys went a little nuts with photoshop, and...

Now I know funny when I see it, and I had had the same sigpic for like a year and a half, so bada-BAM#!@#$%

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: