EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The joy of Outlook
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 11-13-2002 12:21:57 AM
Apparently Outlook express takes a serious distaste to my router. So much so that I can recieve mail, but cannot reply to it.

Beautiful, non?

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 12:24:53 AM
O the Trials of Being Delphi

A Tragedy in Seven Acts by Parcelan

Act one

Delphi: My email is broken!

Act two

Delphi: I have to work tomorrow!

Act three

Delphi: Curse my photographic memory!

Act four

Delphi: I am not shallow!

Act five

Delphi: Where is my deodorant?

Act six

Delphi: ARGH! BEANS!

Finale

Bob Dole shoots Delphi in the head.

The End
nem-x
posted 11-13-2002 12:26:23 AM
Bob Dole is a war hero.
Bob Dole's gonna win!
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 11-13-2002 12:26:41 AM
thoes dasteadrdly berans!!!11 they are incogenitea wieth BOB DOEL!!!!!11
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 11-13-2002 12:27:25 AM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-13-2002 12:34:15 AM
You forgot a clever turn of phrase.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 12:36:55 AM
I have the Improved Turning feat! +2 to turn phrases of less than 5 HD!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-13-2002 12:41:03 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan impressed everyone with:
I have the Improved Turning feat! +2 to turn phrases of less than 5 HD!

But it's not CLEVER!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 12:41:57 AM
Cleverer than a salad shooter!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-13-2002 12:44:31 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan had this to say about Pirotess:
Cleverer than a salad shooter!

A vegan with diarrhea?

Beer.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 11-13-2002 12:46:10 AM
That was pretty stupid, Parce. Every day your show your immaturity more.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 12:47:33 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about (_|_):
That was pretty stupid, Parce. Every day your show your immaturity more.

Yeah, I oughta take the cue from you and show my immaturity in huge, bi-weekly bursts in which I either harrass someone or pitch a fit because the rules don't do what I want them to.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 11-13-2002 12:49:19 AM
Like you just decided to harrass Deth in his thread when you know that your "jokes" aren't welcome?

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 11-13-2002 12:50:28 AM
Salad shooters can be ^^
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Delphi Aegis
posted 11-13-2002 12:50:34 AM
I don't particularly care about his actions, Lyinar.

I care that no matter what anyone says, even if they have a legitimate problem that could be solved by at least three people on this board, everyone and their brother cries "Angst!"

It sickens me, really.

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 11-13-2002 12:51:07 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Yeah, I oughta take the cue from you and show my immaturity in huge, bi-weekly bursts in which I either harrass someone or pitch a fit because the rules don't do what I want them to.

Erm... you do that too, y'know. You're funny most of the time, but every once in awhile you just pick a few targets and go from humourous to insulting.

I still don't know if you do it on purpose or not, but it happens.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 12:51:30 AM
How would I know my jokes aren't welcome when Deth asks for my opinions all the time? He never told me anything about me wanting to leave him alone.

But why would he want to raise a finger when he has an overreacting, mad animal to gnash and snarl at any imaginary threat?

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 11-13-2002 12:52:16 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
I care that no matter what anyone says, even if they have a legitimate problem that could be solved by at least three people on this board, everyone and their brother cries "Angst!"

It sickens me, really.

Well, maybe if you actually posted the information people would need in order to help you - rather than just whining - it wouldn't be labelled Angst and dismissed.

JUST A THOUGHT!

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 11-13-2002 12:52:17 AM
Because they're immature and stupid, Delphi, and haven't learned how to communicate with the rest of the human race.

That doesn't mean we should just let them do it and not say anything about it. I'm sure you're getting pretty damned tired of getting ragged on no matter what you post.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-13-2002 12:53:41 AM
quote:
OtakuPenguin's account was hax0red to write:
Salad shooters can be ^^

Touche!

I'm too lazy to find the tilde.

Beer.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 12:55:47 AM
It's so easy to forget your own misgivings, isn't it?

Is it mature to forbid people from speaking about things because they're about a person you don't like?

Is it smart to follow people around to try and snipe at them because of past conflicts?

If you weren't completely out of your mind, you might see that the easiest way to avoid all this conflict is to forget the notion that your ridiculous attacks against me are doing anything and just leave me be.

But, no complaints if you want to keep attacking. You've yet to do anything more than give me something to kick around when I'm bored

Drakkenmaw
posted 11-13-2002 12:58:35 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Because they're immature and stupid, Delphi, and haven't learned how to communicate with the rest of the human race.

That doesn't mean we should just let them do it and not say anything about it. I'm sure you're getting pretty damned tired of getting ragged on no matter what you post.

Hey, wait. You're being so general here that you might as well be insulting every single person.

If you have directed complaints, complain directly via PM. But making statements like that antagonizes everyone, even the people who don't hold any opinion regarding you, and that makes it even more difficult for you to escape the persecution you seem to be often complaining about.

Just wanted to make the suggestion.

OtakuPenguin
posted 11-13-2002 12:59:07 AM
Ok, what the bloody 'ell.

Unable to Communicate with the rest of the human race?

That is two things: 1) Untrue and 2) Really really reaching for something to attack them on.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 11-13-2002 12:59:09 AM
Take a look at your own actions before you go remarking on mine.

Deth has told you to leave him alone. Other people have told you to leave them alone. So leave them the fuck alone. Start practicing what you're always trying to preach to me, and use a little self control. Nobody gives a damn what you have to say on things. Even some of your own "posse" have spoken out against you. Take the hint.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-13-2002 01:01:47 AM
I give a damn. Does that mean I'm a nobody?

Beer.

Delphi Aegis
posted 11-13-2002 01:03:26 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by D:
Well, maybe if you actually posted the information people would need in order to help you - rather than just whining - it wouldn't be labelled Angst and dismissed.

JUST A THOUGHT!

Hey look, Outlook works now. Perhaps the outgoing server was down, and I jumped the gun. Sorry for that bit, I'm not used to this router yet, I'm not fully sure what I can and can't do with it yet.

Now, Lock this thread, I'm tired of Parcelan being an asshole, Lyinar trying to be good, but self-defeating, and the rest of the junk that goes along with it.

Thanks.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 01:05:22 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Lyinar Ka`Bael said:
Take a look at your own actions before you go remarking on mine.

Deth has told you to leave him alone. Other people have told you to leave them alone. So leave them the fuck alone. Start practicing what you're always trying to preach to me, and use a little self control. Nobody gives a damn what you have to say on things. Even some of your own "posse" have spoken out against you. Take the hint.

Yo, bish, don't be talkin' smack 'bout mah posse, else we come down ta yo' hood and bust a few caps.

You want to talk about people speaking out against me? Let's take your cue and look back at you.

Frankly, the only people that speak up against me are you, and sometimes Delphi due to the fact that he picked a bigger fight than he could handle. Sometimes I'm genuinely at fault in my attacks against him.

However, you have 90% of the boards speaking up against you, your overreacting, your harrassing, and the general madness you bring to an otherwise peaceful society.

Take a moment, kid, and don't reply. Just think about it.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 11-13-2002 01:06:05 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis obviously shouldn't have said:
Hey look, Outlook works now. Perhaps the outgoing server was down, and I jumped the gun. Sorry for that bit, I'm not used to this router yet, I'm not fully sure what I can and can't do with it yet.

Now, Lock this thread, I'm tired of Parcelan being an asshole, Lyinar trying to be good, but self-defeating, and the rest of the junk that goes along with it.

Thanks.

That title fits you so much.

Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 11-13-2002 01:06:16 AM
Life sucks and then you die!
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Delphi Aegis
posted 11-13-2002 01:08:35 AM
People do not speak out against Parcelan only because they fear humerous reparations in a future parody. Something which I do not fear, nor does Lyinar.

I do not start threads blatently attacking character flaws of people. Nor does Lyinar.
I do not reply to threads blatently attacking character flaws of people. Nor does Lyinar.

You don't have a leg to stand on here, Parcelan, save for the fact that if you DID have one, it'd be a "funny" one.

Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 11-13-2002 01:09:16 AM
Just 90% of the opinionated people that Parc listins to rise up against Ly
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 11-13-2002 01:10:06 AM
Don't call me kid, youngin

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 01:11:31 AM
Keep on thinking that, jimmy.

People speak out against me. They don't "fear" anything. If they don't want to be in a parody, they can request not to.

You have made that request, and I have used you in no insulting parts lately, have I?

The only reason you're in a tizzy is because you think I'm actively being malicious against you. It was a joke, kid, deal with it.

And the only reason Lyinar is mad is because she's spotted a chance to make a fool of herself in front of everyone again and taken it with gusto.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 11-13-2002 01:12:08 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
You don't have a leg to stand on here, Parcelan, save for the fact that if you DID have one, it'd be a "funny" one.

You just called for the thread to be locked, but you try to slip in a last minute remark. Classy, but also self-defeating.

I give it a 3.0

Like I said, if you make a thread about a problem and give us no way to help, it does sound like self-pity/angst.

Brought it on yourself, pilgrim.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-13-2002 01:12:19 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Don't call me kid, youngin

Okay, delores.

OtakuPenguin
posted 11-13-2002 01:12:29 AM
I honestly and seriously doubt that in probably 95% of Parce's supposed "Attacks" as you call them( ) he really holds a real life grudge and shakes his fist at the monitor in a menacing way. (No wait, he probably does do that )

But really, It's mostly messing around, jeebus.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-13-2002 01:13:49 AM
Wait a sec, Ly. I thought you had Parce on ignore.

So why did you respond in this thread?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 11-13-2002 01:15:25 AM
This entire thread makes me laugh.

Parcelan's comment was funny as hell.

Delphi and Lyinar's responces were even funnier!

The three of you should star in a sitcom! It'd be the funniest thing since Seinfeld! Delphi can be Newman!

Drakkenmaw
posted 11-13-2002 01:15:47 AM
quote:
D stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
You just called for the thread to be locked, but you try to slip in a last minute remark. Classy, but also self-defeating.

I give it a 3.0

Like I said, if you make a thread about a problem and give us no way to help, it does sound like self-pity/angst.

Brought it on yourself, pilgrim.

Our room supposedly runs off a router, according to my roomate. I personally have no clue how a router works at all, much less how to fix one. So if I had a problem with it, as specified in something on the screen, I wouldn't be able to tell you any more than he did. I'd expect that one of you more computer-savvy people would have enough knowledge about how the thing works to suggest potential courses of action, just to see if they'd work first, and from that develop a picture of what's going wrong.

Seems simple enough. I don't see why that's angst at all.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 11-13-2002 01:15:52 AM
Because I felt like it.

I saw a Delphi post with Parcelan as the last poster and I just knew he was starting on Delphi again.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: