EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Holy crap, how is it possible?!
Skaw
posted 10-17-2002 06:56:57 PM

To even get Button Masher, you need to hit buttons 2x, or more, as much as the 2nd highest person. Tieing for it?! Omg!

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 10-17-2002 06:58:37 PM
Gasp! No life!
Skaw
posted 10-17-2002 07:04:18 PM
quote:
Tegadil had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Gasp! No life!

I was playing with a friend. It was totally random that that happened

Mattimeo
Was once a member
posted 10-17-2002 07:55:53 PM
I was the person playing link. I still can't believe it happened.
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 10-18-2002 04:50:28 AM
quote:
So quoth Tegadil:
Gasp! No life!

You are wrong sir!

I believe this proves what really having no life is!

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: Ragabash ]

Feed my hungry soul.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 10-18-2002 05:10:29 AM
I have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. But instead of saying that and being "that guy", I'll instead pretend I do and just wait for someone else to post asking wtf this thread is about and why that's so incredible.

omg that's so cool!

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: Comrade Snoota ]

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 10-18-2002 05:26:47 AM
???

Wha?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 10-18-2002 05:31:02 AM
omg Lyinar you idiot. How can you not know how cool this is?

It's not worth the effort to explain it to you. You probably STILL wouldn't understand. I'll let someone else do it.

Thanks.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 10-18-2002 05:33:34 AM
Get me my cane.

Silly kids and your silly games.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mattimeo
Was once a member
posted 10-18-2002 08:22:05 AM
Button Masher is awarded when you hit buttons twice as much as the person below you (IE if they hit buttons 100 times you'd need to do 200) for both of us to have gotten it, we had to hit the buttons the same exact amount of times, that doubled the next highest person.

It's just the odds that boggle my mind.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 10-18-2002 03:37:17 PM
That still does not explain WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 10-18-2002 03:42:33 PM
Looks like super smash brothers to me.

I can make out Mister Game & Watch on the left I think.

Edit: or if I knew how to read, I could have just looked at the name below the picture

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: Reynar ]

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 10-18-2002 03:44:55 PM
You magnificent bastard.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 10-18-2002 03:59:32 PM
it occurs to me that you and the other person were on a team together, and that the fights stats are added together for team play. i think.

typo.

[ 10-18-2002: Message edited by: aurywoof ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: