EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I BEAT BALLOON FIGHT!
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 07:11:53 AM
Yes, that's right! My roomate and I have declared ourselves the winner. Some people would probably stop when they see the game go to A0 after 99. But not my roomy and I. We wanted to see if it went to AA. We were going along, do our best game ever in our sleep depraved states. We got to o5 and then it rolled to 00. This is the point we felt we beat it. But we didn't stop there! Despite the fact the game rolled and went back to 01 and the birdmen slowed down again to the way they were in the beginning, we kept playing. I had 0 men since J8 and my roomy had 1 man left. How far did we get the 2nd time through? Roomy lost his last man on H3. I died later on H7. The highest score for my roomy (who ended with the higher score), if you count each roll as a million, was 7555650.

Feed my hungry soul.
nem-x
posted 09-22-2002 07:14:39 AM
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 09-22-2002 07:16:10 AM
Wtf is Balloon Fight?
hey
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 07:22:17 AM
Correction p5, not o5. typo.

Old Nintendo game. One of the classics!

Feed my hungry soul.
Otku
I am no longer an idiot.
posted 09-22-2002 07:52:50 AM
Speak not the name of that evil game!! *hisssssss*
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 09-22-2002 10:23:35 AM
Whenever someone tells me that I have no life because I spend so much time with computers, I will remember this thread, and I will start to laugh like a maniac.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 09-22-2002 11:06:59 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Khyron:
Whenever someone tells me that I have no life because I spend so much time with computers, I will remember this thread, and I will start to laugh like a maniac.

I agree greatly

Balloon Fight was infact a great game...

But there are limits dangit

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 09-23-2002 01:50:38 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Khyron!

Yall jez jealous!

Feed my hungry soul.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: