EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Pissing someone off...
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 06:18:29 PM
Is, sometimes, the best feeling in the world. Ever. Ah sweet revenge.

You know who you are, here, this is for you:

THAT'S RIGHT! I'm not gunna stop! For a full month! It's pay back time, pooky! Your ass in MINE and HOO BOY, it's gunna be sore!

No humour disclaimer. This is war. I'm pulling out all the stops! WAR BABY! WAR! BONG!

Now, go on with your lives people.

Ozius

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 04-21-2002 06:22:42 PM
WUT
-Kagrama 0:00
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 06:23:39 PM
I've gone to war! That's wut!

Ozius

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-21-2002 06:23:58 PM
Only if they deserve it and you meant it.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 06:30:46 PM
I don't understand what you said D, but I shall say this: I'M IN NEED OF SOLDIERS FOR MY WAR!

And also, new sig pic, for the war. Guess who it is! He's from WWII.

Ozius

Addy
posted 04-21-2002 06:32:29 PM
quote:
Ozimander J. Griswald was listening to Cher while typing:
Is, sometimes, the best feeling in the world. Ever. Ah sweet revenge.

You know who you are, here, this is for you:

THAT'S RIGHT! I'm not gunna stop! For a full month! It's pay back time, pooky! Your ass in MINE and HOO BOY, it's gunna be sore!

No humour disclaimer. This is war. I'm pulling out all the stops! WAR BABY! WAR! BONG!

Now, go on with your lives people.

Ozius

That's why I love PMS at times.

Grabs her grenade launcher

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 04-21-2002 06:36:40 PM
Ozzi the brave, i shall follow you into hell itself if thats what you order, i am but a pawn to the most noblest of kings, i am yours to comand, jsut give the order and i strike

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 04-21-2002 07:08:49 PM
Can I be some sort of Elite Commander 'cause I posted a thread about how cool you are?
Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:28:47 PM
Okay, got Mog as cannon fodder, and sure Elethi. Your my Second in Command Super Imperial Omega General That Is Sorta Nude. I sugest you add Darth Vader's head to your sig pic while this war goes on, just an option.

Ozius

Ryuujin
posted 04-21-2002 07:29:21 PM
quote:
Ozimander J. Griswald painfully thought these words up:
I don't understand what you said D, but I shall say this: I'M IN NEED OF SOLDIERS FOR MY WAR!

And also, new sig pic, for the war. Guess who it is! He's from WWII.

Ozius

MacArthur?

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 04-21-2002 07:30:37 PM
quote:
Ozimander J. Griswald had this to say about John Romero:
Okay, got Mog as cannon fodder

HEY, i prefer the term "human wall", not cannon fodder

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Addy
posted 04-21-2002 07:31:43 PM
What shall my job be?
Ryuujin
posted 04-21-2002 07:32:22 PM
I wanna join a war. Put me in a tank and let me go
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 04-21-2002 07:32:53 PM
quote:
How.... Adrecia.... uughhhhhh:
What shall my job be?

The World is Yours
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:34:13 PM
Ryu, your right, it is MacArthur, and hence you get to drive the Imperial Kickass Tank of DOOM which is sorta like a Panzer, only with cool decals, flashing lights, and a large air pressure bomb to detonate incase things go bad. Should effect a 50 foot radius...not sure if it works outdoors though..

Ozius

vertue
Pancake
posted 04-21-2002 07:34:30 PM
If you need a Merc, I'm for Hire. If you can pay me enough, that is.

Of course, you have no know what I want in return for my services too.

Archers Roxxors!

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:35:28 PM
And Adrecia, you shall draw me a nice little map of bases, and weapons, and my house, and a tree, and mom and dad. And also, be training as a spy. The training will be a waste however as I'm allowing you to use a Mech.

Ozius

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:36:30 PM
quote:
vertue had this to say about the Spice Girls:
If you need a Merc, I'm for Hire. If you can pay me enough, that is.

Of course, you have no know what I want in return for my services too.

You'll be my personal guard and I can pay you in american money, DINGS!, gallons of milk or sexual favors (not preformed by me, of course)

Ozius

Ryuujin
posted 04-21-2002 07:36:48 PM
quote:
Ozimander J. Griswald stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Ryu, your right, it is MacArthur, and hence you get to drive the Imperial Kickass Tank of DOOM which is sorta like a Panzer, only with cool decals, flashing lights, and a large air pressure bomb to detonate incase things go bad. Should effect a 50 foot radius...not sure if it works outdoors though..

Ozius

w00t!

drives off running over newbies and causing general mayhem

ROFOLOL~!!1 I 0wn j00 n3wb1e!

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 04-21-2002 07:37:28 PM
*waves her hand around in the air*

Ooo! Oooo! Pick me! Pick me!!

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:39:12 PM
Sucks heavily on his corn cob pipe Lazzay...you'll be a demolitions expert, you being a dragon and all. Also, any armour you waer is required to be made of any form of metal, and buffed several times for the shiny glow...

Ozius

vertue
Pancake
posted 04-21-2002 07:44:44 PM
quote:
Ozimander J. Griswald had this to say about cuba
You'll be my personal guard and I can pay you in american money, DINGS!, gallons of milk or sexual favors (not preformed by me, of course)

Ok, lets see. Ten thousand a week, and 30 Gallons of Milk a week(Whole milk, none of that 1 or 2% crap). Or, you could give me five thousand a week, and have extremely Beautiful women give me wonderful Massages (full body of course ) daily.

Or both, if you want.

What'dya say?

Or you

Archers Roxxors!

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 04-21-2002 07:45:32 PM
*bounces up and down*what can i be huh? huh?
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Addy
posted 04-21-2002 07:46:33 PM
THE PICTURES!

[ 04-21-2002: Message edited by: Adrecia ]

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:46:40 PM
The milk and the women. Easier. I need the cash to purchase my military crap. And fun little do-dads to put in my office! He HE!

Ozius

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:47:32 PM
quote:
Daemon_Reaper had this to say about Captain Planet:
*bounces up and down*what can i be huh? huh?

Air Force. Transport of troops, survelience photos, bombing and groceries.

Ozius

vertue
Pancake
posted 04-21-2002 07:48:45 PM
Deal!!!

Archers Roxxors!

Ryuujin
posted 04-21-2002 07:50:27 PM
Rolls on by laughing maniacally chasing a platoon of Al Qaeda

HAHAHAHA! RUN NEWBIES RUN!

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:51:46 PM
Already, my army grows! And my nemesis hasn't even BEGUN to build his or hers. I refuse to say who it is unless he or she wants me to. It's all seekrit....oh to hell with it. I'll tell once my army is big enough so I not go ouchy in the boom WAKKA!

Sucks on his pipe and looks his army over, wearing those sunglasses, his floppy conical wizard's hat, and his robes decorated with medals from combat, including a purple heart and a pin that shows a pig dressed like a cop, with text underneath that reads: 'How's your PORK?'

Ozius

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:52:27 PM
quote:
Ryuujin's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Rolls on by laughing maniacally chasing a platoon of Al Qaeda

HAHAHAHA! RUN NEWBIES RUN!

Those aren't the enemy but I'm still trying to get everything together, so enjoy the tank!

Ozius

Addy
posted 04-21-2002 07:53:19 PM
Ozi! I drew something just for you!

Ryuujin
posted 04-21-2002 07:54:55 PM
radios Lazzay

*CRACKLE* Lazzay, I got a platoon of Charlies comin' your way, think your up for a little test of that new shipment of C4?, over.*CRACKLE*

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:55:34 PM
WELL DONE ADRECIA!

Promotion. You also get to use the Force. Just not against people on our side, please. And don't Force Push people into holes, it's just not...who am I kidding, go ahead and Force Push 'em.

And you get your own little attack droid named 'Fordee Threex' but I like to call him 'Pooky'

Ozius

Ozius

[ 04-21-2002: Message edited by: Ozimander J. Griswald ]

Cap'n Elethi
posted 04-21-2002 07:55:48 PM
Elethi breathes through a little paper bag.

"Kooooohhhh, Listen, my lord, we must, kooooooohhhhh, begin our, koooohhhhh, planning if, koooooohhhhhh, we are, koooooohhhhhh, to be, kooooooohhhhhhh, on schedual. Kooooohhhhh."

[ 04-21-2002: Message edited by: Elethi ]

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 07:59:00 PM
quote:
Elethi wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Elethi breathes through a little paper bag.

"Kooooohhhh, Listen, my lord, we must, kooooooohhhhh, begin our, koooohhhhh, planning if, koooooohhhhhh, we are, koooooohhhhhh, to be, kooooooohhhhhhh, on schedual. Kooooohhhhh."

Puts on a hat like the Imperial Commanders ware and paces, puffing at his pipe Yes, I am well aware of this Lord Vad...erm...I mean...Lord Elethi. I merely await the young recruit to run my droid manufactoring line, after which my army will amass and we may being strategic planing. My plans are falling into place....yes....help yourself to a drink. I have coffee, tea, Pepsi, Coke...juice, just no wine, I just had my chamber cleaned..

Ozius

Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 04-21-2002 08:01:38 PM
*a pixie buzzes in, dressed in a deep purple uniform, with her hair tied up and her arms held behind her back. A rapier faintly glows at her side, and her green eyes are flashing*

Ozius, I've coem to offer you the assistance of the pixies. We are small, but we are quick, winged, and hard to spot, and usually once you spot us we've gone in another direction. We have formidable magical might and control a wealth of magical artifacts that might be of use to you. We offer our services willingly... we must all band together for this common cause. But we have one demand that must be met before the might of the winged folk will be added to yours...

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 04-21-2002 08:01:39 PM
Edit: Damned double posts.

[ 04-21-2002: Message edited by: Solstyce ]

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
vertue
Pancake
posted 04-21-2002 08:02:36 PM
/checks bullet-proof vest for safety purposes.

/pulls out Composite bow and begins to polish exploding arrowheads

/Pulls out sniper Rifle and begins to clean the barrel

/Pulls out 2 laser-sighted Uzzies and checks the lazers to make sure that they are working properly.

/Pulls out Double-bladed dagger and begins to sharpen it, and then makes sure that the bloodleter is working properly, and that it is well poisoned.

/hides all deadly uber weapens in cloak and straps a double-barreled Shotgun with exploding shells and a Great scottish Claymore to back for intimidation reasons.

/puts on sun glasses and assumes a sadistic grin that is sure to strike fear in the hearts of enemies, making them quiver in their boots.

Well, I'm ready.

Archers Roxxors!

Cap'n Elethi
posted 04-21-2002 08:04:43 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Ozimander J. Griswald wrote:
Puts on a hat like the Imperial Commanders ware and paces, puffing at his pipe Yes, I am well aware of this Lord Vad...erm...I mean...Lord Elethi. I merely await the young recruit to run my droid manufactoring line, after which my army will amass and we may being strategic planing. My plans are falling into place....yes....help yourself to a drink. I have coffee, tea, Pepsi, Coke...juice, just no wine, I just had my chamber cleaned..

Ozius

"A nice iced, koooohhhh, tea would be, koooohhh, just swell thanks! Koooohhhh, who is this, koooohhhh, young recruit that, koooohhh, you are trusting, koooohhhh, our plan too? Koooohhh...."

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-21-2002 08:05:19 PM
quote:
How.... Solstyce.... uughhhhhh:
*a pixie buzzes in, dressed in a deep purple uniform, with her hair tied up and her arms held behind her back. A rapier faintly glows at her side, and her green eyes are flashing*

Ozius, I've coem to offer you the assistance of the pixies. We are small, but we are quick, winged, and hard to spot, and usually once you spot us we've gone in another direction. We have formidable magical might and control a wealth of magical artifacts that might be of use to you. We offer our services willingly... we must all band together for this common cause. But we have one demand that must be met before the might of the winged folk will be added to yours...

Ozimander puffs at his pipe and removes the sunglasses, as to look the pixie right in the eyes

I find your offer...intreguing to say the least. we would very much like for you to be allied with us, and do go on: What is it that you require?

Ozius

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: