EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Guys, how do you like your gals?
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 04-07-2002 09:03:16 PM
C'mon, speak up men!

No, Mort, 'Naked and willing' isn't what I meant.

nem-x
posted 04-07-2002 09:04:11 PM
Skaw
posted 04-07-2002 09:04:16 PM
Alive. Pretty much my only qualification.
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 04-07-2002 09:05:04 PM
*is a living dead girl*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-07-2002 09:05:41 PM
Your question is very vague. I mean, assuming this is based off the "How do you like your men?" thread, then I'm going to have to go with Nem-X's answer
Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 04-07-2002 09:05:44 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on nem-x!
No facial hair please.
Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-07-2002 09:07:32 PM
I do not answer this question for fear of pain.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 04-07-2002 09:07:39 PM
Actually, I just wanted to be able to make fun of Mort.
ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 04-07-2002 09:22:30 PM
shorter than me
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 04-07-2002 09:28:03 PM
The nuggets. Er medium rare? Er what was the question?
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
nem-x
posted 04-07-2002 09:32:37 PM
I like steaks cooked medium.
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 04-07-2002 09:52:53 PM
quote:
D enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I do not answer this question for fear of pain.

I agree with this gentleman's opinion...

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-07-2002 09:58:18 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Synjari said:
*is a living dead girl*

*sneaks away with Synnie tucked under his arm*

Move along now... Nothing to see here

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-07-2002 10:01:22 PM
*trips RIG and takes Synny*

I like my girl.. just the way she is!

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-07-2002 10:01:56 PM
Curses! Foiled Again!

*manical laughter*

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-07-2002 10:02:27 PM
Furry.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 04-07-2002 10:02:39 PM
Alive and real.
Veni, vidi, vici
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-07-2002 10:03:55 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Mortious wrote:
Furry.

And WHO among us didn't see THAT comming?

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-07-2002 10:04:20 PM
Ok, seriously, as long as she has a great personality.. and loooooooong legs, I'm a-ok.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-07-2002 10:05:13 PM
Long legs....

As in a pair of legs that go forever, or a pair of legs that strech up and make a perfect ass of themselves?

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-07-2002 10:06:55 PM
As long as they're smooth, and can wrap around me, I'm fine.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-07-2002 10:08:33 PM
Shorter than myself. And short hair. Man, I fall for short hair in a second.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-07-2002 10:09:25 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Punky Brewster:
As long as they're smooth, and can wrap around me, I'm fine.

Careful about that.... Some women are known to be able to seriously wound a guy like that...

Having your lower back sprained *sucks*....

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-07-2002 10:10:05 PM
-Slender and somewhat curvy.
-Shorter than myself.
-Either long hair or shoulder-length hair.
-Either a very strong, sarcastic personality to conflict with my own, or a small and gentle spirit to counteract my raging assholeness.
-Open-minded.
-Great sense of humor.
-Not easily decieved.
-Not Karnaj.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 04-07-2002 10:14:34 PM
Good personality,
Pretty eyes,
Long hair, (red if possible.)
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 04-07-2002 10:28:02 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Mr. Parcelan said:
-Slender and somewhat curvy.
-Shorter than myself.
-Either long hair or shoulder-length hair.
-Either a very strong, sarcastic personality to conflict with my own, or a small and gentle spirit to counteract my raging assholeness.
-Open-minded.
-Great sense of humor.
-Not easily decieved.
-Not Karnaj.

I think I found my 7th husband!!!!!!

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-07-2002 10:29:39 PM
Our wedding will have two cakes. One for me, and one for the guests.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 04-07-2002 10:42:29 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan obviously shouldn't have said:
Our wedding will have two cakes. One for me, and one for the guests.

Okay!

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-07-2002 10:43:34 PM
And I want mine to have ice cream.
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 04-07-2002 10:48:15 PM
quote:
KaLourin DthBlayde had this to say about pies:
*trips RIG and takes Synny*

I like my girl.. just the way she is!

*Heart*

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-07-2002 10:48:58 PM
As an honest answer:

• Preferable able to look me eye-to-eye (Taller is ok, shorter is ok, but I *HATE* looking down to someone)
  • Preverably Red Hair. /drool
  • Able to take as well as receive. I don't like people who can't handle sarcasm in either direction (can't be sarcastic or can't take sarcasm)
  • For god sake, be able to hold a conversation with! I don't require someone who can I can discuss quantum physics with, but I don't want a braindead twit either.
  • Healthy. I don't like all these twiggy bitches I see all over the place. Preferably proper dimensions for her overall height, but I'm not going to be a bastard about it. There are some very lovely ladies out there who aren't exactly swimsuit models.
  • Honest. I'd like someone who can speak their mind and let me know what's rattling loose up there. I'll tell you as it is ladies, we men are some dense sons-of-bitches. Subtle doesn't happen for the most part. If you tell us how it is, we may snap a bit and retreat into a cave, but we'll come around eventually. And things will be better for it.
  • Able to leave me the fuck alone. Much like the previous point stated, we men will clam up. We've been wounded somehow and we have to recover. My ex was a clingy woman who couldn't make up her mind to save her life. This was one of the reasons I was glad to get a "Dear John" b-day card and a dagger.
  • And the final point I'll make for now... someone who likes me for me. Obvious, sure, but a major source of irritation from most breakups I've seen.

I'm not a demanding SOB, am I?

this would probally explain why I've been single over 3 years now.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 04-07-2002 10:55:04 PM
Intelligent. Funny. Creative. Warm.

Basically, someone who can be both a friend and a lover. I would elaborate further, but my brain isn't top-notch at 7.40am.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 04-07-2002 10:55:11 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about John Romero:
And I want mine to have ice cream.

Absolutely, what flavor?

Mightion Defensor
posted 04-07-2002 11:06:59 PM
I would like my woman... a helluva lot closer.

* thinks of his Amanda and sighs contentedly

Some day... some day...

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 04-07-2002 11:12:16 PM
Either cookie dough or rocky road...ooooh, or chocolate chip!
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-08-2002 12:25:07 AM
Just the way she is.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 04-08-2002 12:28:30 AM
Anyone who doesn't want to throttle me is ok in my book.
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 04-08-2002 01:37:00 AM
Intelligent!! I need someone that can actually hold my interest ya know..

But, I want some who knows how to play, I mean you have to know what a pillow fight is!
Or can at least horse around on occasion, not a stck shirt when it comes to horseplay.

I guess you could say, a mature/child/mature mentality.

I like humor, especially when a woman can make up for what I lack thereof.

I NEED someone at least SEMI emotional, I mean if I cry at a movie, I damnwell better have backup ya know?

As far as looks, Im not overly picky, never have been. I mean sure everyone thinks of bombshells and such. But from personal experience, (This is not ALWAYS the case, but it happens A LOT) The prettier a woman is, the more self-centered and bigger bitch she it as well. Same applies for guys who fall into that category, the prettier or more handsome you are seems to allow you to be that much more of an asshole. I DONT THINK SO! Again, not always the case, but more often than not.

My Preferance..

Red hair!! But I'll go Black as well, or Brunette. I do not care that much for blonds at all..

Eyes of green or blue! Preferrably green, Specially if your a redhead.

Origins, I prefer English, Southern Belle, or French. I LOVE those accents!

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-08-2002 02:17:50 AM
quote:
Faeth Es'Braewyn's fortune cookie read:
The prettier a woman is, the more self-centered and bigger bitch she it as well.

<sangs!>

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you!

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 04-08-2002 06:34:28 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Pvednes Phoenixfeather wrote:
Good personality,
Pretty eyes,
Long hair, (red if possible.)

Sounds famaliar Pved

I like my girls just like my girlfriend ATM. (this is automated response time)
so...Long Legs (hers are longer than mine...and I'm taller), beautiful eyes, awesome hair, and a really good sense of style.
Coloured Hair is a total good thing too...I likies purple, bloo, and Red

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: