EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: YOU may not like Valentine's Day....
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-08-2002 09:23:26 PM
And normally I don't... but this year's different.

I showcase new sigpic!#@

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 02-08-2002 09:24:01 PM
Lucky bastard.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 02-08-2002 09:24:46 PM
Very nice.

But is Suchii not wearing any pants?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-08-2002 09:26:17 PM
You hit her in the boob with the arrow!

Yeeeouch.

Yes, I know it's the heart he nailed. But hey, it's funny.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-08-2002 09:27:11 PM
being single sucks... the only problem is women are both insane and evil... although the only alternative makes me think that evil insanity is quite the beautiful thing... any sane chicks out there that don't mind that their guy be something of a nice guy... btw, if you don't think women are evil, take a look at this. It will open your eyes... and piss off all the closed minded women you know
God I pray that you find me worthy of the right to stand beside you, and of your truth and of your passion, of the right to sleep beside you.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 02-08-2002 09:34:30 PM
My hammer is limp! ONO!#%
Maradon!
posted 02-08-2002 09:36:56 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Suchii!

uhh.....

uhh.....

Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-08-2002 09:39:32 PM
quote:
Suchii had this to say about Cuba:

it's not limp, it's simply being held down by the head's tremendous weight, thus, more THWACKING power.

God I pray that you find me worthy of the right to stand beside you, and of your truth and of your passion, of the right to sleep beside you.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 02-08-2002 09:40:08 PM
geez that sounds bad
Ryuujin
posted 02-08-2002 09:45:47 PM
Bajah, you can't play Cupid LITERALLY.
Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 02-08-2002 10:03:13 PM
quote:
Suchii had this to say about pies:

poor baj..hammer..ya hammer thats it..

look a three headed monkey! runs away

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 02-08-2002 10:43:37 PM
Ive never been a fan of valentines day.

A holiday centered around spending time with someone special + noone to spend it with = sux0r.

:/

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 02-08-2002 10:48:45 PM
LOL, cute picture.

Is there a larger sized? I can't make out the expression on Suchii's face.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Il Buono
posted 02-08-2002 10:49:59 PM
She appears to be naked. Angry. And not liking that arrow too much.

I forsee a hammer to the face and/or crotch.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-08-2002 10:59:22 PM
Yours or Bajah's?

*runs*

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Il Buono
posted 02-08-2002 11:00:04 PM
If mine, she doesn't get a present on Sol Ro.
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 02-09-2002 12:49:32 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Cuba:

A holiday centered around spending time with someone special + noone to spend it with = sux0r.

/agree

I think I'll be spending the 14th deeply entrenched in EQ. More so then usual that is.

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 02-09-2002 01:32:49 AM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about John Romero:
And normally I don't... but this year's different.

I showcase new sigpic!#@

/rude Bajah

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 01:38:27 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Cuba:

I have a date...With A Tourney of EC'ers in UT. 16 Bots Named after Ec'ers, With such names as Mortious, Solstyce, and yours truly as Necris/"Evil side", and Might, Nae, and Delphi As Iron Guard Soldiers and a Venom Soldier on the "Good side".

All abilities set to max, on godlike Team Deathmatch...and me as the innocent little wisp of smoke watching...watching...watching

Nali Warcow model rules.
MOO!

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-09-2002 02:50:21 AM
I love Valentine's Day. I have a wonderful girlfriend who never expects too much of me, and who continues to interest me after all the years we've known each other. V-Day for me is just one of those days where you look forward to it coming because, and this will sound terrible for me saying it, but you look forward to it coming because you're not one of the people who hasn't found their other half, the other person who makes them happier than anything else.

Sorry to rub the noses of those without valentines in it.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-09-2002 02:59:04 AM
I love Valentine's day. But I know how the rest of you feel, rather well...
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 02-09-2002 05:02:07 AM
quote:
Zephyer had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I love Valentine's day. But I know how the rest of you feel, rather well...

I despise valentine's day, just because it hurts to see most of your friends get lucky, while you're still wondering what you're doing wrong this time...

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Mod
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 05:16:51 AM
quote:
Waterfall stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
btw, if you don't think women are evil, take a look at this.

WTF? When did I get cloned?

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 02-09-2002 08:55:47 AM
I hate Valentine's day. I always have someone to celebrate it with, I just don't like it. I hate going places and seeing people all kissy kissy. And people at school are always hugging all over each other. It's quite gross.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Ukko The Papa Bear
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 09:36:15 AM
personaly, Val-Day is... a othere day ... & dont take note of time & stuff, the moment is what conts... but, then again, a perfect time to just do something for the love ones ... dont have to be GF ... can be your mother

mine gething the Pasic chocalat & stuff ... plus i gona get some oils & such ...

as for the bending hammer on suchii.... i wanted it to fit in the pic =P
she is in a swiming suit .... but, Bajah, like every good Qpid ... is butt naked =P

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 02-09-2002 09:39:35 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about (_|_):
I love Valentine's Day. I have a wonderful girlfriend who never expects too much of me, and who continues to interest me after all the years we've known each other. V-Day for me is just one of those days where you look forward to it coming because, and this will sound terrible for me saying it, but you look forward to it coming because you're not one of the people who hasn't found their other half, the other person who makes them happier than anything else.

Sorry to rub the noses of those without valentines in it.

That's okay.

We still hate you.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 02-09-2002 10:42:08 AM
quote:
Waterfall had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
being single sucks... the only problem is women are both insane and evil... although the only alternative makes me think that evil insanity is quite the beautiful thing... any sane chicks out there that don't mind that their guy be something of a nice guy... btw, if you don't think women are evil, take a look at this. It will open your eyes... and piss off all the closed minded women you know

Ahh.. I LOVE being grouped in one single lump as being evil like "ALL" women are.. *shakes her head and just.. walks away*

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Kanid
BANNED
posted 02-09-2002 10:53:09 AM
quote:
Synjari had this to say about Pirotess:
Ahh.. I LOVE being grouped in one single lump as being evil like "ALL" women are.. *shakes her head and just.. walks away*

Yeah, we all know that everything ever said about any woman MUST apply to all women, because they are all the same, right?

NOT

Occam's Razor guys. Look at the man in the mirror, it all starts there.

"Unlike adults, children have little need to deceive themselves." - Goethe
Happiness is subjective, subject yourself to it whenever possible.
"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." - John Barrymore
Wise men still seek Him.
Jete D'Paintedtoes
Pint-sized Pursesnatcher
posted 02-09-2002 11:31:15 AM
well, hopefully what has always been the lonliest holiday for me will be good this year, now that I have someone to spend it with =)
Jete D'Paintedtoes
Randomly Occurring
the new site
Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 12:49:58 PM
quote:
Synjari had this to say about Pirotess:

I said piss off all the closed minded women you know, I didn't say all women are closed minded, though something tells me that your taking it that way may make you kind of closed minded to say the least.

Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 12:51:07 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Tron:

That honestly surprises me, you've seemed like one of the cooler women around here.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-09-2002 12:56:05 PM
A) Fal's not a woman.

B) It's unwise to attack the older members.

C) It's especially unwise to attack older members that are good friends of mine.

D) Are you a "nice guy"?

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 02-09-2002 12:59:18 PM
quote:
Waterfall had this to say about pies:
That honestly surprises me, you've seemed like one of the cooler women around here.

roofles!

HE WANTS YOU FAL!

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 01:01:38 PM
A) I was not aware of that, one's sigpic makes an impression.
B) I'll attack whoever I want to, besides, I didn't attack her, she attacked me and I made an observation
C) So tough shit
D) I'd say I am, but that's me, however, I'm only nice to people who are nice to me, if you're mean to me I make a note to annoy you or make things hard for you every little subtle chance I get.

Hope you all have a great V-day, alone or otherwise.

Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 01:04:21 PM
quote:
Comrade_Snoota had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
roofles!

HE WANTS YOU FAL!

<sighs> yep, I compliment someone and suddenly I *want* them... grow up, I've got someone in my sites as is, I don't need the internet to find women :P

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 02-09-2002 01:04:47 PM
Stop trying to back track!

Though I understand. Fal IS one sexy bitch.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 01:09:04 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Comrade_Snoota was all like:
Stop trying to back track!

Though I understand. Fal IS one sexy bitch.

O.o

batty's a sexy bitch, kinda hairy though....

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-09-2002 01:11:43 PM
Hehe...I just tend to notice that most of the people who call women evil, don't like Valentine's day and so forth are "nice guys".

You know, the ones with no spines that are too gutless to ask out a girl, yet are surprised and whiny that they don't have girlfriends.

Or the ones that complain that all the girls only go out with jerks and not with "nice guys". Never once thinking their own lack of balls might be the problem.

I am a sexy bitch.

Waterfall
Pancake
posted 02-09-2002 01:18:06 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Tron:
Hehe...I just tend to notice that most of the people who call women evil, don't like Valentine's day and so forth are "nice guys".

You know, the ones with no spines that are too gutless to ask out a girl, yet are surprised and whiny that they don't have girlfriends.

Or the ones that complain that all the girls only go out with jerks and not with "nice guys". Never once thinking their own lack of balls might be the problem.

I am a sexy bitch.

heh, yeah, I hate you too let's see, the fact that you have gone this low in your insults really shows the true side of you doesn't it? it's not that you're brave enough to walk up to a girl and ask her out, it's that you're already well established as an asshole so you hit that button that says "asshole, better go out with him even though he won't respect me for anything but my body that he now believes he owns as his own personal trophy"
Well, I'm not surprised I'm single right now because, no I haven't asked anyone out because, no I don't have a job and I'm currently in the process of moving... now then, once I finish up all the shit involved with moving, maybe I'll go ask someone out, but you see, women aren't just something to ask out, I don't want to go "hey, she's hot, better go start a fast relationship with her based entirley around constant fucking" no, I'd rather have a relationship with someone who I could actually care about and have intelligent conversation with.
Don't get me wrong, not saying I'm selabate, but currently, I'd like to have a "relationship"
<welcomes all forthcomming abuse gladly>

Kanid
BANNED
posted 02-09-2002 01:19:58 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Reading Rainbow:

I am a sexy bitch.

I'm a nice guy and I got a girl, bitch.

Being a nice guy does not mean a lack of balls.

Nor does it mean girls will flock to you once they get to know the "real" you. No one will EVER know the real you until you get balls and talk to them!

"Unlike adults, children have little need to deceive themselves." - Goethe
Happiness is subjective, subject yourself to it whenever possible.
"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." - John Barrymore
Wise men still seek Him.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: