EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Our school was on the news twice tonight!
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 06:26:58 PM
Cause I'm insane. I was just sitting, writing my homework, making fun of Isis (cause it's so easy ) and then I said to myself:

'Mr. Crazy Man, your fucking nuts. I SI CRAZY! HA! Babies in the Blender! MWAHAHAH!' at which point I slaughtered a pet store filled with parrots and puppies and kittens with a cheese grater.

Squee!

Ozius

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 04-24-2002 06:28:10 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Ozimander J. Griswald wrote:
Cause I'm insane. I was just sitting, writing my homework, making fun of Isis (cause it's so easy ) and then I said to myself:

'Mr. Crazy Man, your fucking nuts. I SI CRAZY! HA! Babies in the Blender! MWAHAHAH!' at which point I slaughtered a pet store filled with parrots and puppies and kittens with a cheese grater.

Squee!

Ozius

Like me...but..not as twisted.

Note: see sig.

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Tegadil ]

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 06:30:08 PM
Ya, every once in a while I find twisted things very enjoyable, like when I filled those dolls with a bunch of rats I had grated up.

Ozius

Waisztarroz
I love democracy
posted 04-24-2002 06:33:59 PM
Ozius is no more menacing than a small puppy.
Yes, that's right, hot live sex!
There's a raptor behind you.
Resident grammar whore.
Warning, flames imminent!
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 06:37:50 PM
Baka! I sure as hell can be menacing but the flair one gets in threats in real life is some how dampened by binary that shows upton a screen that shows up as white text on a green backround. So hmph!

Ozius

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Ozimander J. Griswald ]

Emil
Hypersensitive; Beware of Hurt Feelings
posted 04-24-2002 07:15:37 PM
Bloodsage:

After reading your ignorant and uneducated comments about race and human beings, I talked to my "sociologist friends" the ones that actually majored in race and ethnic studies.

I debated about giving you a true education about the history of racism and the concept of whiteness in the United States. I decided however, you just weren't worth my time because, to put it simply so you understand you're (you are) an ass.

The fact you had to resort to personal attacks shows all of us what a true loser you are. And I want to apologize to the rest of the message board. But have faith, that you are not him.

He will have to live in his body and be himself for the rest of his life, while we only have to deal with his shit for mere minutes.

From a worldly point of view, there is no mistake so great as that of being always right. – Samuel Butler
Star Collective
Pancake
posted 04-24-2002 07:24:54 PM
Emil, can I point something out? Your futile attempt at rebutting Sage's statements has failed miserably, and you have just dug yourself even deeper into a hole. My recommendation would be to quit while you're behind. Oh, and one more thing: A statement with no facts or support other than "Oh I talked to my friends..." actually weakens your argument rather than strengthening it. Just a note for future reference.

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Star Collective ]

The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 04-24-2002 07:24:56 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Tegadil:
Why does your sigpic seem so fitting?

Because he probably ripped it straight from Nny. S'not like ripping jokes from others would be a new thing...but you know... ^_^

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 04-24-2002 07:27:18 PM
emil, jsut admit that yuve klsot allready and give up, you went up agaenst the best, you lost miserably, now go home before you lose the very little respect yous till have

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-24-2002 07:34:01 PM
quote:
Emil spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Bloodsage:

After reading your ignorant and uneducated comments about race and human beings, I talked to my "sociologist friends" the ones that actually majored in race and ethnic studies.

I debated about giving you a true education about the history of racism and the concept of whiteness in the United States. I decided however, you just weren't worth my time because, to put it simply so you understand you're (you are) an ass.

The fact you had to resort to personal attacks shows all of us what a true loser you are. And I want to apologize to the rest of the message board. But have faith, that you are not him.

He will have to live in his body and be himself for the rest of his life, while we only have to deal with his shit for mere minutes.

That was, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-24-2002 07:51:23 PM
You just can't leave well enough alone, can you, Emil?

Wow, you actually went and talked to your friends who've "studied" race relations, eh? Well good for you.

What makes you so quick to assume I know nothing of the subject? Hmmm?

And where do you get the strange notion that I'm both ignorant and uneducated? Bold statements, those.

Tell us, how many degrees do you hold? Shall we compare? I can guarantee you won't like the result.

Further, it's pretty damned cowardly--though well in line with your childishly emotional rants of earlier--to slink back into the thread with airy comments about how you'd like to educate me, but can't spare the time. All that means is you haven't got a clue how to respond, can't meet the least of the challenges I posed earlier, and want to feel good about yourself despite your obvious, and public, failings.

So put up or shut up, asshole. Annoying little pricks like you, with vague assertions that I'm wrong, evil, uncertain, hypocritical, or whatever--always without any illustration of such conduct--are starting to piss me off.

Now that you've thrown down the gauntlet, I challenge you to prove any single one of your allegations.

Show a single instance where my opinion is clearly ignorant and uneducated.

Wait, though.

Perhaps you should show us your qualification even to be having this conversation. I have a Bachelor of Science degree from the Air Force Academy. I have Master's degrees in English and in National Security and International Studies. I'm about to complete my third Master's in the field of airpower history and application.

All of those degrees required rather intensive looks into history, culture, psychology, and, oddly enough, quite a bit of racial and gender issues.

So . . . what are your credentials? Unless you've studied these issues beyond the Master's level, I'm afraid you don't qualify to call me ignorant and uneducated.

Once you've met the ante, feel free to prove a single one of your allegations. Or, since that's probably not going to be possible for you, simply go back and meet any of the challenges I posed earlier.

Since you were able to master contractions in so short a time, I'm sure this won't be too much trouble.

{edit: minor point of style}

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Bloodsage ]

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 04-24-2002 07:54:53 PM
Ummm...Sage, I think you have thoroughly crushed the opposition. I still think its choice that determines the foresight btw.
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-24-2002 07:56:40 PM
quote:
Star Collective's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Ummm...Sage, I think you have thoroughly crushed the opposition. I still think its choice that determines the foresight btw.

Hehe.

I almost rezzed that thread the other day, but didn't want to annoy the rest of the board.

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 04-24-2002 08:00:17 PM
Suuuuure you didn't. I think you were just overawed by my towering intellect and superior reasoning!

Please note the use of the smiley as the above was intended to be a joke. My ego has not really swelled up that large.

Besides, we could always take it to PMs.

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Star Collective ]

Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 04-24-2002 08:01:15 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Tron:
You just can't leave well enough alone, can you, Emil?..

(lot more words)

eyes..burning..pupil..in..pain..must..type..like..shatner..

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Mr. Duck ]

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 08:03:42 PM
quote:
Kloie had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Because he probably ripped it straight from Nny. S'not like ripping jokes from others would be a new thing...but you know... ^_^

I'm sorry Ms. Evangelion. I forgot we can't have sig pics that we didn't make ourselves.

By the way, congrats on the great anime series. Also, I've decided:
1. I am/want to be Johnny (Nnny)
2. Squee is awesome. I want a little kid to protect, just not be related to.

Ozius

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Ozimander J. Griswald ]

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-24-2002 08:05:42 PM
quote:
Star Collective had this to say about (_|_):
Suuuuure you didn't. I think you were just overawed by my towering intellect and superior reasoning!

Please note the use of the smiley as the above was intended to be a joke. My ego has not really swelled up that large.

I'm reading Stephen Hawking's new book, and learning more about the nature of time.

How 'bout I start a new thread when I'm done? I'm bound to have some interesting questions based upon my marginal understanding of quantum physics.

Last time we did that it was quite fun!

Chalesm
There is no innuendo in this title.
posted 04-24-2002 08:06:12 PM
quote:
Star Collective said this:

Bah, it's more fun as public debate. I couldn't heavily join in on that religion thread due to real life getting in the way, but I'm ready for when the subject shows up again (as I'm sure it will, religion is a popular subject.)

And yes, I think this thread's discussion is pretty much over. There's not much left to be said.

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: Chalesm ]

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams, 1952-2001

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 04-24-2002 08:09:58 PM
quote:
Ozimander J. Griswald had this to say about Robocop:
I'm sorry Ms. Evangelion. I forgot we can't have sig pics that we didn't make ourselves.

Oh shit, you mean I said you couldn't? Well FUCK, I guess I'm screwed now!

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 04-24-2002 08:11:03 PM
That sounds like an excellent idea Sage. I'm sure the book will prove me completely right.

*makes a mental note to start carrying around a mirror to admire himself in whenever feeling particularly self-congratulatory*

Indulging my ego like this is actually entertaining. I'll have to do it more often.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 08:11:45 PM
Yep. Guess you are.

I am easily amused.

Ozius

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 04-24-2002 08:13:49 PM
And I am not gonna take any crap.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 08:15:23 PM
John Wayne's cadaver was found to have 63 pounds of fecal matter in it. So please, DO take a crap.

Or get a Colonic.

Ozius

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 04-24-2002 08:17:31 PM
I meant figuratively.

Kloie sighs.

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 04-24-2002 08:20:25 PM
CHECK OUT MY PHAT RHYMING SKILLZ:

Sage is cool, he destroys Emil the fool with phat urban skillz, derivin' from..

I blow at this.

Sage > Emil

The World is Yours
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-24-2002 08:20:34 PM
Sure you did...

Can you say HIJACKED?

Ozius

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-25-2002 12:43:38 AM
I'm so proud. I've had many a flame directed at me for the randomly offensive one-liners I toss around, but I've never started an entire flame war.

Oh, and Bloodsage.. I wouldn't doubt he found David Howard's(the Mayor's Aide in D.C.) comment offensive.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-25-2002 12:44:21 AM
And, for the record, I never meant to imply I thought Mad Pyscho was a racist. I just found the placement of the word 'but' to be oddly amusing, under the assumption it was an accident.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 04-25-2002 12:45:10 AM
Emil, you loose.

Here is what 99% of the boards are thinking right now: "Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex"

Here is what they think about this thread: "Snoota and BS kick ass, Emil is a PC prick"

Veni, vidi, vici
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-25-2002 05:12:39 AM
quote:
Comrade Snoota had this to say about (_|_):
I'm so proud. I've had many a flame directed at me for the randomly offensive one-liners I toss around, but I've never started an entire flame war.

Oh, and Bloodsage.. I wouldn't doubt he found David Howard's(the Mayor's Aide in D.C.) comment offensive.

Thanks--I couldn't remember his name off the top of my head.

BTW . . . I want to agree that I assumed her unfortunate use of "but" was merely an accident. But one that needed pointing out.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 04-25-2002 05:14:48 AM
quote:
mog enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
emil, jsut admit that yuve klsot allready and give up, you went up agaenst the best, you lost miserably, now go home before you lose the very little respect yous till have

Whatever the hell Mog said I agree with

[ 04-25-2002: Message edited by: Red Mage ]

nem-x
posted 04-25-2002 05:16:55 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Pirotess:
You just can't leave well enough alone, can you, Emil?

Wow, you actually went and talked to your friends who've "studied" race relations, eh? Well good for you.

What makes you so quick to assume I know nothing of the subject? Hmmm?

And where do you get the strange notion that I'm both ignorant and uneducated? Bold statements, those.

Tell us, how many degrees do you hold? Shall we compare? I can guarantee you won't like the result.

Further, it's pretty damned cowardly--though well in line with your childishly emotional rants of earlier--to slink back into the thread with airy comments about how you'd like to educate me, but can't spare the time. All that means is you haven't got a clue how to respond, can't meet the least of the challenges I posed earlier, and want to feel good about yourself despite your obvious, and public, failings.

So put up or shut up, asshole. Annoying little pricks like you, with vague assertions that I'm wrong, evil, uncertain, hypocritical, or whatever--always without any illustration of such conduct--are starting to piss me off.

Now that you've thrown down the gauntlet, I challenge you to prove any single one of your allegations.

Show a single instance where my opinion is clearly ignorant and uneducated.

Wait, though.

Perhaps you should show us your qualification even to be having this conversation. I have a Bachelor of Science degree from the Air Force Academy. I have Master's degrees in English and in National Security and International Studies. I'm about to complete my third Master's in the field of airpower history and application.

All of those degrees required rather intensive looks into history, culture, psychology, and, oddly enough, quite a bit of racial and gender issues.

So . . . what are your credentials? Unless you've studied these issues beyond the Master's level, I'm afraid you don't qualify to call me ignorant and uneducated.

Once you've met the ante, feel free to prove a single one of your allegations. Or, since that's probably not going to be possible for you, simply go back and meet any of the challenges I posed earlier.

Since you were able to master contractions in so short a time, I'm sure this won't be too much trouble.

{edit: minor point of style}

It's not one big clickable link! I demand a link!

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 04-25-2002 06:29:31 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about the Spice Girls:
It's not one big clickable link! I demand a link!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that tried to click on it.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-25-2002 12:13:56 PM

Sorry. Aqua or lightgreen are easier on the eyes for extremely long posts. I'll use lightgreen next time.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-25-2002 12:15:36 PM
quote:
Bloodsage was naked while typing this:

Sorry. Aqua or lightgreen are easier on the eyes for extremely long posts. I'll use lightgreen next time.

Even better: have everything point to a giant "PWNED BY BLOODSAGE" picture.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-25-2002 12:31:23 PM
quote:
Karnaj wrote this stupid crap:
Even better: have everything point to a giant "PWNED BY BLOODSAGE" picture.

You know . . . that's not a bad idea.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-25-2002 12:36:43 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about the Spice Girls:
You know . . . that's not a bad idea.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 04-25-2002 12:43:04 PM
quote:
D obviously shouldn't have said:
[Invalid image tag]

Oh, that was a winner......

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-25-2002 12:46:20 PM
I was thinking simpler....

Beer.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 04-25-2002 12:50:48 PM
My exploding Mig > Your green text.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: