EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Flameball: OtakuPenguin vs. Lenlalron
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-15-2003 06:51:15 PM
Alright, gentlemen, this is your time to shine. Here are the rules:

Topic: None. This is an all-out flamefest, fellows. Your objective is to tear down your opponent in any way possible. No subject is sacred. Your only limitation is your own sense of goodwill.

Duration: 2 days. Unlimited posts.

Special Conditions: We all know OP and Lenny aren't the best flame warriors...by any means. So this match has a special scoring condition: it's audience-controlled.

The audience is hereby encouraged to voice all their disapproval of this match in their loudest voices ever. Combatants are assigned bonus points based off of how badly the audience slams them.

Well then, gentlemen, if we're all clear on the rules, you may begin whenever you are ready. We'll conclude this battle tomorrow night.

This is a flamewar, not a debate. Sharpen your claws, polish your teeth, and go for the jugular.

Go.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 08-15-2003 07:16:49 PM
Tch. I don't even know why I have to bother with this. Take one look at me: Gaining confidence, hard working, well-respected, and generally smart enough to avoid conflict, and you see a winner.

Let's take a look at Mister I'mAnAnimeFreak: Worthless, butt of many jokes, involved in one-sided conflicts. No future there. The only thing I see Otaku doing is becoming one of those comic book sci-fi anime dorks who has no future other than maybe a managerial position at McDonalds over Snoota.

Hey, look. The advantage is on my side. But I guess I'd better get off my bus schedule full of responsibility and worthwhile endeavors to lightly broil Otaku, just enough so he doesn't whine to his girlfriend, but enough to show that I am a force to be reckoned with.

So, where to start? I mean, there's very little to draw upon. Considering the only thing memorable you've done other than being an anime fanboi who seems to have a fetish with Kenshin (Or is that Densetsu? Oh, it doesn't matter, you all are all the same: One hit wonders who just aren't worth anyone's time.) is getting drunk. Brilliant. You had to sell yourself out for a laugh, probably the only time anyone laughed with you (Or, if you want to be truthful, the billionth time we've laughed AT you)

I guess I could talk about your 'girlfriend'. I mean, I guess I can't get all the points here, your girlfriend slave master will give you one vote for another month of worshipping the ground she walks on, since that's all I could imagine you'd be good for.

But, I can save her until later. I'd rather not slam you straight into the ground on the first punch, you know? Let the fight drag on for more humiliation.

And, before you go "Omfg ur a winer lolol I win the argument": Don't. It's a waste of your time, and since it will be your first card, I might as well call your bluff.

Face it. I know what you'll play and I have way more ammunition then you do. You're outclassed, and you might as well go home and play around in the kiddy pool while you have at least the shreds of dignity you've managed to keep for yourself.

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: Lenlalron Flameblaster ]

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-15-2003 07:19:36 PM
holy shit... Len been takin lessons from Sage or something? daayum..
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-15-2003 07:24:41 PM
I woulda harassed him about his girlfriend in the first post
Sean
posted 08-15-2003 07:27:38 PM
Christ Almighty.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-15-2003 07:56:51 PM
Hold on, you say I'm a waste of your time? Oh, ok. You say you're Gaining Confidence, Hard Working, Well Respected and all that shit. Let's Compare, shall we?

Hmm, it's good that you're Gaining Confidence, good work, but, since we're comparing character, I have more confidence and HAVE had more confidence then you and your sorry little football uniform wearing self could ever muster. Hard working? Where do you work? Do you work with Upwards of 30 kids a day teaching them Taekwondo? I didn't really think so. And when I'm not teaching Taekwondo to the kids, I'm teaching self-defense to the adults, now, not to put down what you do (if you even HAVE a job) but I doubt you end up going home with bruises, cuts and sprains.

And that's only one of my jobs. You're well respected, here, in EC? In an online community, oh great! How many popularity contests have you won at school? Are you president of the student council? No? I am. Are you president of any clubs? No? I'm president of four. Have you ever won homecoming king? Or Prom king?...Oh wait, did you even go to prom? I don't think I remember you posting about going, only about how you couldn't get a girl to like you. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Ok, we're talking about the ladies now? I'm sure that Len is a master on the subject...well, if we're talking about how NOT to attract the opposite sex.

Here's some material for the course:

Hmm, Another One, Here's more!, this list is getting long, And we'll stop here.

And, you insult what I have accomplished here at EC? I've been here for upwards of 2 years and I have YET to come up with anything that you've done that's memorable. In fact, you mention how I am going to bring up whining in the first post? OF COURSE I AM, what are you better known for than whining? Bringing that up is ALMOST as inevitable as you bringing up Anime for me. And, I would actually LIKE to see what you have to say about my girlfriend. It should be amusing.

And you're insulting my watching and liking anime? What the hell is that? You even posted in the thread about Kenshin Vs. Vash, not JUST an anime thread, but one pitting two characters from different Anime's.

So there, you think you're the big bad master of flaming now huh?

Bring it.

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: OtakuPenguin ]

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-15-2003 08:03:22 PM
*Beeeer here! Popcorn heeeere!! get yer beeeer heereeeeeeee!

*walks through the stands with a tray of snacks and drinks*

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Sean
posted 08-15-2003 08:11:30 PM
That was weak.

Advantage, Lenny.

Elspeth
Pancake
posted 08-15-2003 08:12:26 PM
Len will win. Easily.

So you want to start a revolution. Well, you know...
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 08-15-2003 08:14:07 PM
You have had more confidence than me? Oh, okay, you're the maaaaaan.

Oh, wait, before you go off on your incredible knowledge of my character, I DO ACTUALLY TEACH TAE KWON DO, YOU FOOL.

I even posted once that I was testing for my 2nd degree black belt. Oh, yeah, that's nothing. Your girlfriend even responded to that thread. You tooootally forgot about that one.

I have two jobs, you fool. I wake up at FIVE AM IN THE MRONING to help out kind nurses and surgeons do wondering healing to people.

Ooooh, trust me, I go home with bruises, cuts, and sprains. From football, from karate, trust me, I have war wounds.

Since when did popularity come into this? You don't even answer your own question! Oh, no, I'm not the most popular person in the school, drinking and smoking my way to eternal popularity. I am well-respected around my school (I've been a representative all four years, you fool)

Uhoh! Homecoming king! Prom king! I am so missing out on life bceecause of it. And I did go to prom. And I made a mature decision to leave, because I did not enjoy it, because it wasn't very good anyway. That's one more mature decision than you've ever made!

Hey, OP, I went on a date! That means that I must be doing something right. You may be able to drag up ancient history, but I pull up the present, for what's wrong with you NOW. That is the past. If your only argument is to drag up some really old threads, then you are brilliant.

What's even better, is that you'd put your girlfriend up on the line! That's a real nice way to treat a lady. Instead of trying to keep it away, you just say 'Hey, go for it. I don't give a crap for her.' Yeah, you're the real casanova around here.

Overal, you had a decent flame. I expected a little fight. I knew you'd go to the 'points' I expected, bceause i know enough about myself and my opponent to counter effectively.

For you? You dont' even know diddley squad about me.

Why don't you go home and do your homework for once? You didn't search hard enough, boy.

You're outclassed. Save it.

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: Lenlalron Flameblaster ]

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Addy
posted 08-15-2003 08:19:23 PM
Len is burnin'.

Go Lenny

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-15-2003 08:20:56 PM
Len, take a fucking second to check over your words for typos.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Sean
posted 08-15-2003 08:24:05 PM
Okay, can we say something other than "I know you are, but what am I?" now?

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 08-15-2003 08:25:55 PM
quote:
Black Mage had this to say about dark elf butts:
Len, take a fucking second to check over your words for typos.

My computer is tanking right now. It's a chore to even type the post, much less check it. Excuse the typos.

OtakuPenguin
posted 08-15-2003 08:28:25 PM
Ok, Ok, I was wrong, I tip my hat to you for sure then.

Popularity came into it because YOU brought it in, you brought up, as one of the reasons you're better than me that you're well respected. To me, that means popularity.

And again, I was wrong, I guess you maybe are quasi-popular at your school then.

Oh, about putting my girlfriend on the line, I wanted to see what you have to say about her so that I could maybe have some sort of ammo against you, because so far all we DO have to say to eachother is "omfg u love anime u sux" or "omg u r not popular u sux"

This is going nowhere. Because, in all honesty, I have nothing against you, or nothing to use against you.

And for Christ's Sake, stop telling me to "Save It", this is a contest.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-15-2003 08:30:17 PM
... So, when you going to start flaming, OP?

OtakuPenguin
posted 08-15-2003 08:31:29 PM
quote:
Verily, Black Mage doth proclaim:
... So, when you going to start flaming, OP?

Like I said, I've got nothing. =\

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-15-2003 08:33:43 PM
pasta fazowned
hey
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-15-2003 08:36:18 PM
quote:
What sound does a dog make? Ruff. Like OtakuPenguin's mother likes it.
Like I said, I've got nothing. =\
Why did you even sign up? Better yet, why were you even born?

Get lost.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 08-15-2003 08:37:39 PM
I declare a victory by knockout.

That, or Parcelan has to revoke points for booing.

Elspeth
Pancake
posted 08-15-2003 08:38:20 PM
Yes, OP has been effectively owned.

So you want to start a revolution. Well, you know...
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-15-2003 08:39:20 PM
quote:
i wnt Lenlalron Flameblaster's blz 2 die:
I declare a victory by knockout.

That, or Parcelan has to revoke points for booing.

OP might win, but he'll win the "Who Sucks More?" contest. So stop whining you pussy and suck it up.

OtakuPenguin
posted 08-15-2003 08:40:25 PM
quote:
Black Mage had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Why did you even sign up? Better yet, why were you even born?

Get lost.

You know what? Fuck You BM, I know this is supposed to be flaming Lenny, but I've got nothing against him, you, on the other hand, are an asshole.

You go around these boards flaming and insulting every possible person, except for maybe one or two people you like.

Was that big red title not enough? You even posted wondering how many people actually like you, and even though I'm one of the only ones who don't, I stand by that.

I dunno, maybe everyone else just can't see how much of an elitist asshole you are.

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: OtakuPenguin ]

Sean
posted 08-15-2003 08:45:02 PM
That was original, well thought-out, and effective.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-15-2003 08:47:44 PM
Shit, this got pretty hot pretty fast.

There is an option to withdraw, but I'm not going to declare a winner right off the bat if both gladiators still want to fight.

Kick it up a notch, OP. Lenlalron isn't that tough.

Lashanna
noob
posted 08-15-2003 08:48:56 PM
Lenny's one tuff cream puff.
Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-15-2003 08:54:14 PM
quote:
Take time with a wounded OtakuPenguin, cause it likes to heal:
You know what? Fuck You BM, I know this is supposed to be flaming Lenny, but I've got nothing against him, you, on the other hand, are an asshole.

You go around these boards flaming and insulting every possible person, except for maybe one or two people you like.

Was that big red title not enough? You even posted wondering how many people actually like you, and even though I'm one of the only ones who don't, I stand by that.

I dunno, maybe everyone else just can't see how much of an elitist asshole you are.

Or maybe you just have to take that stick out of your ass, and take a closer look at my posts. Maybe you're the eltist asshole here, as you always seem to be when it comes to me. I honestly do not see what the fuck you're talking about, and I don't think I'm the only one who shares that point of view. I go around the boards flaming and insulting every possible person? Then why the fuck am I still here? Why did the majority of votes casted on that thread go in favor of my good side? What I think is that you have your head planted so firmly up your anime-whoring ass that you can't see that perhaps I'm not the eltist asshole you so fondly label me as. How long are you going to carry this grudge of yours? Seriously, I've never had anything bad against you besides that minor fact you're a whiny, snivelling, pathetic, whimpy, whipped, horrible excuse for a human being. If you're not gushing about your girlfriend one second, you're making yourself look like such a fucking fool the next. I'm apt to think that no one here really likes you, and more tolerates you.

You want to talk about that big red title? What big red title? You mean the one that Drysart handed me because I said one off-key comment about some dudes horrible sigpic? Oh, wait. That obviously makes me an asshole. Nevermind the fact that Fizodeth's post on that same thread was easily tenfold worse than mine, but he got nothing. Drysart titled me that way because he's prone to blind rages, not because I deserved it. Why don't you just shut the fuck up and try talking about something you actually can back up?

Looking back over this post, I have to shake my head and idly wonder why I even bothered wasting my time on you. You're no one.

Go away.

OtakuPenguin
posted 08-15-2003 09:02:07 PM
Oh yeah? All of that shit doesn't squat, go ahead, tell me why you think I'm a whiny, snivelling, pathetic, whimpy, whipped, horrible excuse for a human being.

Whiny am I? About what? Really, what do I whine about?

Whimpy? Oh wait, I think you mean Wimpy, right? Why not try to check YOUR posts before you make them, how about that?

I'm also suddenly a horrible human being too?

Did you just run through an insult generator to come up with that shit? Or do you happen to have reasons why you think I'm those things.

I'll start with you. I think you're an asshole because I can't think of anytime you've been nice to talk too, ALWAYS with the sarcastic comments, or the general jackassness, Parce can pull that off nicely, because he's not like that all the time, you, on the other hand, have no redeeming value I see, unless you save all of your Happy Sunshine for offline.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-15-2003 09:06:41 PM
OP could have won this before it even began.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-15-2003 09:07:32 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Tron:
OP could should have won this before it even began.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Mr. Crabs
Pancake
posted 08-15-2003 09:11:15 PM
BM 4 the win!!!
There's a King on a throne with his eyes torn out.
There's a Blind Man looking for a shadow of doubt.
There's a Rich Man sleeping on a golden bed.
There's a Skeleton choking on a crust of bread.
OtakuPenguin
posted 08-15-2003 09:11:32 PM
Alright, lemme try this again.

Len, you are such a ladies man, really, you are.

Congratulations, really. You're one step away from being really popular with girls. Oh wait...I forgot, only one date.

Hmm, I hope you're having better luck getting those girls to swarm around you. I hope none of them see that picture you've got on ECfaces, I mean, not that you look like a brainless moron or anything.

And hey, at least you've got your personality going for you...oh..nevermind, one look at any of your posts and any girls would see you're just a a whiny little fuckwad.

But anyway, I've gotta go, my girlfriend and I are going out to dinner. Too bad you'll probably be at home...playing video games.

Heh

Sean
posted 08-15-2003 09:15:00 PM
Somebody failed Sarcasm 101.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 08-15-2003 09:17:39 PM
OP is hilariously bad at this.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 08-15-2003 09:20:39 PM
Let me just pull a few threads out my recent posts.
http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=46896 - Here's a fucking movie review (Though not that good, I'll admit.) to help some people with whether or not they want to see movies. I didn't just create that thread because I felt like sharing.
http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=46890 - Here, I posted to clear up the guys name before anyone jumped to conclusions about mispellings. Even though I assumed wrong, (I was thinking Shakespeare, like Abbi. Maybe you've heard of him.)
http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=46873 - There I confessed that I acutally enjoyed someone being here. But that was obviously me being an eltist asshole again.
http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=46871 - One of the few who actually wished him good luck.

Just a few of my posts, revealing me to the be uncaring ignorant jackass I am. Seriously, where the fuck do you get off telling me I'm an eltist asshole? Maybe those glasses of yours need cleaning. And while you're cleaning those out, why not clean the triggers of a few loaded guns pointed at your face.

You want to talk about insult generators? No, I didn't need one -- unlike you. Your posts are about as long as Snoota's dick, and that's saying something. It hurts to read your posts, my mind simply doesn't want to waste the energy on the few possible things that you could say that might have some relevence to anything. Your insults are weak. Picking on a typo of mine? Get the fuck out of here ("All of that shit doesn't squat". Idiot.). You've got no material, you've got no insults, you've got no brains, no friends, no life, and no style.

And now you demand reasons from me? I think the reasons are obvious enough to anyone who would bother to look your way for half a second. Then again, they might have to. You're a fucking walking train-wreck. Yes, you whine. You whine about any damn thing that floats through your two brain cells. Yes, you're a horrible human being...

... You're sucking up all my oxygen, please cease breathing immediately.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-15-2003 09:27:33 PM
Lenny automatically loses for using the played out "lololololz snoota works at mcdonalds lolololz" flame.
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-15-2003 10:21:37 PM
quote:
Cool Hand Luke stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Lenny automatically loses for using the played out "lololololz snoota works at mcdonalds lolololz" flame.

Yeah there are classic "old jokes" that are funny...Snoota's job ain't one of them. Kloie's job should replace it.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Lashanna
noob
posted 08-15-2003 10:30:04 PM
quote:
OtakuPenguin impressed everyone with:
Alright, lemme try this again.

I hope none of them see that picture you've got on ECfaces, I mean, not that you look like a brainless moron or anything.

Wow, insulting Len's intelligence? That's... funny, because if he has one definitive strong point, it is his intelligence.

I mean, let's see you look decently intelligent wearing a strange, multi-colored outfit.

Oh, wait. You cosplay, don't you?
Teehee. CosPlay.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 08-15-2003 10:53:03 PM
quote:
Cool Hand Luke had this to say about Captain Planet:

Yeah really. Least you're holding down a steady job and have had it for quite a while now.

I thought you were some sort of manager there?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 08-16-2003 12:39:49 AM
Well, well, what did you go to dinner as? Were you Blossom? Or does Bubbles fit your personality better?

Come on, enough with the looks. I mean, since the last two people who did that basically looked stupid and turned it into a laugh-fest. I mean, I wouldn't go insulting people's looks, BRAD PITT. (See? It's funny because you look nothing like him! Hahaha, explaining jokes to stupid people is fun!)

Hey, look, I have support from one Rosaline. Gasp! She's a girl, and she reads these posts, and she, gasp, considers me a friend! Impossible, according to you! Why, she'd better go and slap me upside the head since I'm nothing but a whiiiny person.

Crap, this is so easy. I don't even have to mount a counter attack because your 'offense' is so pitiful, you're shooting yourself. I mean, you could battle yourself and you'd STILL LOSE.

Oh, ok, I'll stop saying "Save it" because there's nothing left to save. I guess it's just puppydog kicking from here on out.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: