EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Taking bets!
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-15-2003 12:24:13 PM
On which guy Abbigail bans first for, "acting like the animals on the discovery channel."

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: Cool Hand Luke ]

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Sean
posted 08-15-2003 12:30:19 PM
You, Parcelan or myself.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-15-2003 01:08:08 PM
Not me!
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-15-2003 01:17:20 PM
<hides on a nearby hill, painting Snoota's forehead with a laser targetting gun>

<calls in the Abbi-Air Strike!>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Suddar
posted 08-15-2003 01:36:30 PM
Don't be assholes and you won't have a problem.

That may be too much to ask, though.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-15-2003 02:10:09 PM
quote:
Suddar had this to say about Punky Brewster:

Comedy Gold.

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 08-15-2003 02:58:41 PM
I bet she bans atleast 3..

just a guess.

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-15-2003 03:05:28 PM
quote:
Suddar had this to say about Pirotess:

Your definition of asshole is pretty weak, though.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 08-15-2003 03:45:42 PM
You, for posting this thread.
Suddar
posted 08-15-2003 04:01:12 PM
quote:
Where's Waisz? stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Your definition of asshole is pretty weak, though.

So is your dick.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-15-2003 04:03:57 PM
Dens. Maybe Lyinar. We'll see.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-15-2003 04:06:02 PM
quote:
Suddar was naked while typing this:
So is your dick.

Just wait until I pull a train with it.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-15-2003 04:16:19 PM
quote:
Where's Waisz?'s fortune cookie read:
Just wait until I pull a train with it.

My first impulse was to ask which definition of "pulling a train" you meant. Then I decided no.....just no.

/full body shivers for effect

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Emily
Why's everybody always hittin on me?
posted 08-15-2003 04:17:30 PM
No one.
Should've done something, but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you

Should've said something, but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste some time with you...

Snugglits
posted 08-15-2003 04:17:39 PM
quote:
Callalron impressed everyone with:
My first impulse was to ask which definition of "pulling a train" you meant. Then I decided no.....just no.

/full body shivers for effect

Perhaps that was intended.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-15-2003 05:24:52 PM
quote:
Suddar was naked while typing this:
So is your dick.

GOD, you're such an asshole.

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: Warlord Darius ]

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 08-15-2003 05:44:11 PM
quote:
Warlord Darius had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
GOD, you're such an asshole.

Wtf, your old name was so much better =/

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-15-2003 06:00:18 PM
quote:
Holden stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Wtf, your old name was so much better =/

Yeah, but what're ya gonna do.

Suddar
posted 08-15-2003 06:15:15 PM
GOD, you're such a weiner. ;(
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-15-2003 06:30:43 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Suddar:
GOD, you're such a weiner. ;(

Uh-oh!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-15-2003 07:20:58 PM
after what i heard yesterday, probably Aury.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Paccione
Pancake
posted 08-15-2003 07:45:36 PM
Bajah is the first to go.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-15-2003 09:18:11 PM
quote:
Suddar's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

Doesn't always work like that. Especially with certain people who shall remain nameless but were coincidently mentioned in the first post.

Edit: Just to clarify, I have nothing against her really. I just have something against her being a full fledged admin around here. She has no objectivity.

Drysart thinks Maradon whines(in the past, but it's just an example! ) about Necromancers too much and does nothing but suck Bush's dick in political threads.

But Drysart is a great Admin because he let's Maradon whine about Necromancers and suck Bush's dick even though Maradon and Drysart are pretty much complete polar opposites on most arguments.

It is not the case with Abbigail. The last time I was in the EverCrest IRC for more than to ask a question and leave when I got an answer was when she went on a rampage and started kicking people who were talking about something she didn't want to talk about. I left in disgust at what some people do while on a power trip. I see nothing but bad things ahead!

[ 08-15-2003: Message edited by: Cool Hand Luke ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 08-15-2003 09:37:35 PM
Dens. He already had one threat of banning from her. I wouldn't be surprised if another "off-center" comment caused at least a blacklisting.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-15-2003 09:58:09 PM
Not me.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-17-2003 03:56:08 PM
quote:
The Nae (tm) had this to say about dark elf butts:
Comedy Gold.

No, not really, I think Suddar tends to overreact 102% of the time.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-17-2003 04:37:28 PM
Nah.. if people aren't assholes they won't get banned. It's a pretty simple concept. For some people though, they just can't seem to get the jist of it. You know what I mean too, it's not Suddar overreacting... it's just that some people tend to get hot under the collar and blow up and bad shit can happen.

Nobody wants to see that happen, unless it is a really boring day and we really need drama of Jerry Springer magnitude.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-17-2003 05:45:30 PM
Personally, I won't even bother going back into the IRC, and posting very little on the main board. The way her attitude and personality changed, not to mention the fact she bitched me out for not jumping to her defense against Kekvit years back, she pretty much hasnt talked to me since.

And like Snoots said.. The simple fact that bannings can happen now just because its something she doesnt like... Not even gonna waste my time in there anymore. And if this post is read and I end up getting banned to Flameball or permanently, it only serves to prove my point. This is bullshit. I'm sure there's far better hands this place could have been left in. Not even going to bother resubscribing till Tim gets back. Some may think "Oh, what will your $5 mean?" It's a matter of principle. Not gonna donate and pay for the privilge of this bs.

Interesting how history repeats itself for me. I've seen this before on a mud I used to help run. The admin got tired of it and handed ownership down. To who? Trusted immortals? the council? Nope.. some whore who cybered good. Mud went to shit and collapsed within 6 months. She banned and kicked people out left and right that didnt agree with her, or do as she demanded.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-17-2003 06:16:24 PM
I remember when she spazzed about Conquest because I kicked her out of the Arpee Alliance. That was funny.
hey
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 08-17-2003 06:48:55 PM
quote:
KaLourin Model 2000 was programmed to say:
after what i heard yesterday, probably Aury.

What, may I ask, did you hear?

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-17-2003 06:52:08 PM
quote:
Aury enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

I heard yesterday that you were gay.

Just a rumor though.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-17-2003 08:00:44 PM
quote:
Aury was naked while typing this:

From numerous sources, how you were attempting to cyber leckie *IN*
the main irc. She and Skaw are an item, and from what I understand he was in the room as well when you were making your advances on her, in a *very* lewd manner. I've also been told that she didn't respond in any way, either had you on ignore or was just not paying attention, but her lack of response didnt seem to stop you either.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 08-17-2003 08:01:29 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by KaLourin:
From numerous sources, how you were attempting to cyber leckie *IN*
the main irc. She and Skaw are an item, and from what I understand he was in the room as well when you were making your advances on her, in a *very* lewd manner. I've also been told that she didn't respond in any way, either had you on ignore or was just not paying attention, but her lack of response didnt seem to stop you either.

Dude, everyone knows I don't mean a word of it.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 08-17-2003 08:02:17 PM
who's everyone?

[ 08-17-2003: Message edited by: KaLourin ]

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-17-2003 11:06:14 PM
Eh...there's some stuff you don't do, even if you're just playing around. Even if you're gay IRL. It's just not appropriate. I wouldn't hit on Synjari, for instance, even though I know she wouldn't respond. Even if I wasn't with Lyinar. Synjari = Spoken For, and it's just not cool to even playfully mess with someone else.

If Skaw and/or Leckie come in and correct me on this, I'll back off, but it's common sense. I had a similar problem when Lyinar and I first got together, and thankfully the two gents who pushed my buttons turned out to be gentlemen and backed off, rather than hiding behind the "Well it's funny to me, so FU" logic.

In other words, I'm with KaL on this.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Koosh Man
Pancake
posted 08-18-2003 12:02:14 AM
Gentleman? I just did it because you're one scary mofo.

Superfluous Humor Disclaimer

Sean
posted 08-18-2003 12:37:50 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by KaLourin:
Personally, I won't even bother going back into the IRC, and posting very little on the main board. The way her attitude and personality changed, not to mention the fact she bitched me out for not jumping to her defense against Kekvit years back, she pretty much hasnt talked to me since.

Hell, I wouldn't post much here either.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-18-2003 03:21:35 AM
quote:
This one time, at Koosh Man camp:

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 08-18-2003 06:30:19 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Koosh Man wrote:

lol

And you're all welcome in the SorcNet EC if you ever want to come. I don't ban without at least three warnings to someone on things. I don't think any less is fair. So you won't have to worry about spur of the moment bannings there.

[ 08-18-2003: Message edited by: Lyinar Ka`Bael ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Tal NSFW!!
Pancake
posted 08-18-2003 09:05:43 AM
quote:
Verily, Lyinar Ka`Bael doth proclaim:
lol

And you're all welcome in the SorcNet EC if you ever want to come. I don't ban without at least three warnings to someone on things. I don't think any less is fair. So you won't have to worry about spur of the moment bannings there.

HORSESHIT.

You banned me for logging in, and typing ONE sentance. Then Deth came over to Evercrest and started trying to flame me, and failed. So he typed up some longwinded insult, that was neither insulting, nor imaginative, and logged out so he could have the last word. That, my dear, is an example of a banning without warning. It is also Harassment, which I'm pretty fucking sure would not come from Abbi in the same case. Your hired goon does not intimidate anybody. You do not impress people with your attempt to repopulate sorc with EC folks by promising not to do the very things that you've done in the past. Abbi is an acceptable choice for an Admin, and if she admonishes people, its because they deserve it.

And as she is in charge around here, you can treat it JUST LIKE when Tim is here. The Banstick is the Power. Drysart trusted Abbi with it, why cant ALL of you fucking people just trust Tim to make a good choice, in a person who will keep things going as HE wants them to?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: