EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Lord of the Things: The Two Showers
Crucible
Pancake
posted 03-14-2003 04:35:01 PM
[Voices are heard from the Mystiana Mountains.]

KARNALF: You shall not pass!

VORBO: Karnalf!

KARNALF: I'm the servant of the secret fire, wielder of the flame of Arpee. The dark fire will not avail you! Flames of Bloodsage!

[We track in through the mountain and see Karnalf and the Kargramarog on the Bridge of Kazziza-dûm.]

KARNALF: Go back to the shadow! YUO….er… YOU SHALL NOT... PASS!!!

[The demon turns and runs away, weeping tears of magma. Thinking he has won, Karnalf turns away only to have a sudden breeze blow the hat from his head. The Kagramarog turns to get it for him, only to trip and fall, breaking the bridge and taking Karnalf with him. Karnalf catches his arms on the edge of the bridge and gasps.]

WAISZTOMIR: [Holding Vorbo back.] No! Vorbo!

KARNALF: Vorbo! Fly you fools! Like I did with your mother last night!

[Karnalf loses his grip and falls into the chasm.]

VORBO: Nooooooooo! Now I’ll never get to retort!

[Karnalf falls after the Kargramarog and grabs hold of his sword on his way down. As they continue to plunge into the depths, Karnalf and the Kargramarog clasp each other and perform a series of aeriel ballet maneuvers even as it crashes and bounces off the walls. They continue to plunge at great speed.]

KAGRAMAROG: DID YUO BIRINGE the PARECUHTS?!!1

[The falling pair then falls into an enormous cavern and plunges into the water. Just then Vorbo wakens from a dream.]

VORBO: Oooh, Karnalf!

[Vorbo leans upright and is facing away from Chalwise, who quickly takes his arm from around Vorbo and makes himself look concerned.]

CHALWISE: What is it Mr. Vorbo?

VORBO: Nothing. Just a dream. Just a…. dream.

[Vorbo smiles inwardly as the scenes shift and soon we see the two hobbits, Vorbo and Chalwise, climbing over rocky terrain. They look into the distance at the Mountain of Fire.]

CHALWISE: Mordork. The one place in this world where we don’t want to go… and the one place we’re headed to. They might have minotaurs there, Mr. Vorbo. I really don’t think Karnalf meant for us to go this way.

VORBO: He didn't mean for a lot of things to happen, Chal. But they did.

[Vorbo smiles inwardly again but suddenly he feels and spies the Eye zooming in on him. He gasps and pants as he backs away.]

CHALWISE: It's the ring isn't it? I can carry you and fan you when you need it… and maybe some light petting. That’s a good pony.

[Chalwise begins moving his hips and slapping the air in front of him while standing behind Vorbo.]

VORBO: It's getting heavier. What food have we got left? I could really go for a cheeseburger and some crispy French freedom fries.

CHALWISE: Well, let me see. Oh yes, lovely. Ritz crackers. And look! More Ritz crackers. I don't usually hold to foreign food, but this Nabisco stuff is not bad.

[The two munch some crackers for a bit before continuing their trek through difficult terrain, often huddling underneath their cloaks. Scenes shift and they are walking onto an area of rock with an old campfire and a torn package or two.]

CHALWISE: This looks strangely familiar.

VORBO: [In frustration]: That's because we've been here before! All we did was walk offscreen and back on it again. It’s a good thing I’m getting laid so much with all these fans. I mean, it’s hard climbing rocks with big rubber feet. I blame clowns.. they’re responsible somehow!

CHALWISE: Ah! What's that 'orrid stink? I'll bet there's a nasty bog nearby. Can you smell it? It smells like old cheese and sweat.

VORBO: Yes I can smell it. We are not alone. Let’s go to bed. I have a plan.

[Chal does a victory dance in the background and immediately begins setting up camp, humming happily. In a matter of moments, the two hobbits are suddenly sound asleep and we pan up… to see a hunched, ugly, smelly, dirty, sparse-headed, freaky little creature scaling down the wall towards the snoozing pair.]

TERENUM: Those thieves! Those filthy little thieves! Wheeere isssit? Wheeere isssit? They stole it from us. My preciousssss. We will get them, we will! Filty little hobbitsessssss.

[Suddenly the hobbits spring up, grab hold of Terenum’s arms and pull him down. Amidst the struggle, Terenum wriggles loose and leaps onto Vorbo. As Vorbo falls back, the front of his shirt opens and Terenum jumps straight for him. Chalwise tries to grab at him but is knocked away. Terenum now jumps on top of Vorbo even as Vorbo grabs his hands and tries to push him away.]

VORBO: No means no! I’ll scream rape!

[Terenum’s cheeks puff with exertion as he struggles with Vorbo, his huge eyes fixed on the Vorbo’s chest. Chalwise grabs hold of Terenum again and tears him away from Vorbo. Terenum then turns around and bites Chalwise on the shoulder, wriggles around and clasps his arms around Chalwise’s neck and legs around his waist in a death grip. Vorbo then unsheathes Sting and holds it to Terenum's throat.]

VORBO: This is Sting. You've seen it before, haven't you, Terenum! Release him or I'll cut your throat!

[Slowly, Terenum loosens his grip on Chalwise. Chal looks kinda pouty, as if he was enjoying the cuddle. Terenum wails. He is then tied at the neck with Chalwise’s elvish rope and half-dragged along even as he cries and wails.]

TERENUM: It burns! It burns us! Take it off! Take it all off!

CHALWISE: Quiet you! It's hopeless! Every Orc in Mordork will hear this racket! Let's tie him up and leave him… tied… up…!

TERENUM: No! Thats will kill us, kill us! Wes will not fights back! We swear!

CHALWISE: It's nothing more than you deserve, even Karnalf would turn your ugly ass away… and that’s sayin a lot!

VORBO: Karnalf deserves a lot more, Chal! Now that I've seen Terenum, I do pity him. Maybe with the right makeover…

TERENUM: [Begging]: We be nice to them, if they be nice to us. Take it off us. We swears to do what you wants. We swears! Anythings! Master wants massages?

VORBO: There is no promise you can make that I can… massage?

CHALWISE: [Suddenly, Chalwise shouts out loudly]: Usurper! Get down! Get down!

[Chalwise jerks strongly at the rope as Terenum tries to get away and Terenum falls to the ground.]

VORBO: [In horror]: Chalwise!

CHALWISE: He was trying to trick us! We let him go, he'll throttle us in our sleep…. And not in a good way!

TERENUM: We swears to serve the master of the precioussss. We swears on, on the precioussss! [coughing]terenum terenum

VORBO: My thing is treacherous. It will hold you to your word.

TERENUM: Yes... on the preciouss... on the preciousss.

VORBO: [To Terenum, almost as a statement rather than question]: You know the way to Mordork?

TERENUM: [Nodding warily]: Yes.

VORBO: You've been there before?

TERENUM: [Nodding again]: Yes.

VORBO: [Taking the rope off Terenum]: You will lead us to the Black Gate.

[Terenum looks up at Vorbo in wonder, amazed to have been shown such kindness and trust. He scrambles off quickly, the Hobbits hurrying on after him.]

TERENUM: [Nodding again]: Master gets many massages! Many yes yes!

CHALWISE: Third wheel.

[Chal kicks a rock and follows after Vorbo and Terenum, looking quite unhappy.]

[The Uruk-hai carry Keggy and Blindin over the fields of RPCrest.]

BLINDIN: Keggy! Keggy!

[We see that Keggy is unconscious, with large, nasty gash about his right brow… long night with one of the orcs...]

[Suddenly, an Uruk-hai raises his hand, signalling for the group to stop.]

VORAGO THE URUK: What is it? What do you smell?

BETA THE URUK: I smell men! ^_^

BLINDIN: [To himself]: Ukkagorn!

VORAGO THE URUK: They've picked up our trail! Let's go!

[The Uruk-hai quicken their pace. Blindin struggles to reach his Elven brooch with his teeth. He then tears it off his cloak and drops it onto the ground. The Uruks don't notice the brooch, but some trample it, setting it more firmly into the soil.]

[Ukkagorn is lying with his eyes closed and ear pressed to the ground, listening for the sound of footsteps.]

UKKAGORN: There pase quickens. They must be smellhing our scent. I told you the wings & beer was a bad idea, Gydli.

FAEGOLAS: Come on Gydli! And stay downwind… you’re killin my keen elven senses.

GYDLI: Bastards. I told you that particular reciple gave me gas!
[The Three Hunters run across rocks and plains, with Ukkagorn in the lead, Faegolas and Gydli trailing behind. Ukkagorn suddenly bends down to pick up an Elven brooch from the ground.]

UKKAGORN: Stupid hobbits lose everything. I rather be painthing.

FAEGOLAS: They may yet be alive… and there’s no H in painting!

UKKAGORN: I am French Canadian and I cant spell we know this! Less than day ahead of us lets hurry!

FAEGOLAS: Come Gydli! We are gaining on them. Maybe we’ll get there in time for me to show off more cool tricks!

GYDLI: [fan service] Natural sprinters! Dangerous over short distances!

[Gydli bows to the camera and waves to his fans, having delivered his line so very smoothly. He tips his tam and runs after Faegolas and Ukkagorn. The camera pans over the Orcs running across the plains, and then swings to the Three Hunters giving chase. The trackers come over a hill and pause as they gaze across the plains below.]

UKKAGORN: RPCrest, home of the horse-lords. There's something strange at work here, well, stranger than normal for these parts. Some evil gives speed to these creatures. Sets its will against us. Faegolas! What do your elf eyes see?

FAEGOLAS: The Uruks turn Northeast. They are taking the hobbits to #isengard!

UKKAGORN: Parcuman.

This first part is a little slow and probably not really all THAT funny, but it's the introduction and will be REALLY long... this just introduces some of the characters/names you'll see. The humor will really pick up in the coming parts... this was the hardest part to write just because their really isn't much going on So if you think this sucks, bear with me... if you like it, then I enjoy praise!

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 03-14-2003 04:37:09 PM
VORBO: No means no! I’ll scream rape!
Teehee

[ 03-14-2003: Message edited by: Tegadil ]

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 03-14-2003 04:42:34 PM
Beta: I smell men! ^_^

That was the best part DD

one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 03-14-2003 04:44:02 PM
COMEDY GOLD!!

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-14-2003 04:44:10 PM
Jesus Christ, I laughed so hard I think I pulled something. Priceless! Abso-fucking-lutely priceless!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 03-14-2003 04:46:39 PM
See tag!
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-14-2003 05:49:31 PM
Hilarious! just like the first! I want more! MORE!
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

nem-x
posted 03-14-2003 05:57:17 PM
quote:
[Chalwise begins moving his hips and slapping the air in front of him while standing behind Vorbo.]

omg

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-14-2003 06:26:16 PM
OMGS YEY! hehe

*laughs hard*

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 03-14-2003 06:28:15 PM
fiev staires!!!!!11
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Mightion Defensor
posted 03-14-2003 06:30:50 PM
Me like.
Ocyrrhoe Trazere
Bootylicious!!
posted 03-14-2003 06:30:57 PM
quote:
Lazadriel thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Beta: I smell men! ^_^

That was the best part DD

I second this.

Love it!

"Come at me. Every inch of me will resist you."

Full sigpic image.
Liam - "Caitlin: You terrify me, but in a good way."

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-14-2003 06:31:58 PM
it's Bill! the dirty pony!

good stuff!

[ 03-14-2003: Message edited by: Ka'Lourin D'thBlayde ]

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 03-14-2003 08:51:15 PM

How flattering.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 03-14-2003 08:54:12 PM
I laughed! I cried! I accidentally swallowed a sword!

...Oh, man, this thing's gonna be painful when it comes out...

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 03-14-2003 09:10:57 PM
Very funny, Saur. I laughed much.

But I asked to be Gollum

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-14-2003 09:13:38 PM
Most excellent.

I also approve of the new sigpic.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-14-2003 09:31:28 PM
no see...Lyinar should be Smeagol and Jan can be Gollum. Certainly looks like Gollum.

*Runs*

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Kekvit Irae
Pancake
posted 03-14-2003 10:28:58 PM
^^^
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-14-2003 11:28:46 PM
Heh, maybe you'll get to be better than Gollum, Lyinar, maybe you'll be Shelob! Rawr

Shelob = the roxxor!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 03-14-2003 11:31:20 PM
I demand more!
Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 03-14-2003 11:56:11 PM
Ownage.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 03-15-2003 12:58:29 AM
fan service! yay!
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Dave
)_(
posted 03-15-2003 03:57:57 AM
Good stuff!
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 03-15-2003 04:22:43 AM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say about Captain Planet:
Heh, maybe you'll get to be better than Gollum, Lyinar, maybe you'll be Shelob! Rawr

Shelob = the roxxor!

See, the joke with being Gollum is that I constantly talk to myself with Lyinar and Jan

I wouldn't make any sense as Shelob. And Terena doesn't make any sense as Gollum

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-15-2003 04:36:51 AM
This story is one of the few that has made me laugh out loud. Bravo and good job. I expect the next part soon!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-15-2003 09:05:54 AM
Note - Terena makes plenty of sense as Gollum, just as Khyron makes plenty of sense as Smeagol. It's a dead gag that they're the same person, however Terena is evil and murderous while Khyron is friendly and generous (most of the time). Plus they're both real people and not alts. I'm not going to give a main role to a FRIGGIN ALT.

If you'd like to complain more that I didn't give you the role you wanted, either come to me in PMs or drop it. Thank you and have a nice day.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 03-15-2003 09:44:51 AM
Very funny Sir.

Ukko The Popa Bear
Pancake
posted 03-15-2003 10:26:21 PM
I LOVE it!!!

i request More or i will keep using "H" all over!!!!

Ukko The Popa Bear
Pancake
posted 03-15-2003 10:28:04 PM
I LOVE it!!!

i request More or i will keep using "H" all over!!!!

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 03-15-2003 10:51:34 PM
I'd just like to note that I didn't ask for the part. I wasn't even sure it was supposed to be me when I first read it. Though Bajah's explanation cleared things up and I have no problem with it.

I just wanted you to know that I didn't steal your part purposely.

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-15-2003 10:55:51 PM
It's not stolen, Terena. The part was never hers to begin with. Consider the matter dropped because I don't want it to turn into some kind of childish "mine mine mine" argument that ruins the spirit of the parody.
Suddar
posted 03-15-2003 10:57:15 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Bajah wrote:
It's not stolen, Terena. The part was never hers to begin with. Consider the matter dropped because I don't want it to turn into some kind of childish "mine mine mine" argument that ruins the spirit of the parody.

Why are you always so grumpy?

Funny, anyway!

[ 03-15-2003: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-15-2003 10:59:04 PM
quote:
Suddar stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Why are you always so grumpy?

Funny, anyway!

Not grumpy

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 03-15-2003 11:00:21 PM
I just had to toss that out there.

I also forgot to mention that I enjoyed it immensely. Very well written.

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Ruvie's Alt
posted 03-15-2003 11:18:19 PM
I like swords clubs.

Ow... Intense, searing pain...

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-16-2003 12:13:03 AM
Hey! Where's the cream filling my part?

Good work so far Bajah.

ubb pwnage.

[ 03-16-2003: Message edited by: Random Insanity Generator ]

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-16-2003 11:02:02 AM
I want more! MOOOOOOOREE!@!! hehhe

good job bajah.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Ruvie's Alt
posted 03-16-2003 10:41:25 PM
I'm bumping this because I can't allow this thread to fall off the first page. It's simply too great.
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 03-17-2003 11:57:57 AM
Was afraid of clicking this because I figured it'd be NSFW! Damn funny!
http://www.bloodfin.net
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: