EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Holy Fucking Shit
Drysart
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 04:16:48 AM
quote:
I'm currently in 11th grade. I have over 60 bullies, and no friends. Get this, these bullies actually gave me some valuable rewards, but they may not know it. Think of it this way. I have a massive defense value that is more than 50% above average. With 121 being average, I currently have 194. I've taken so much damage and recovered so often, that my DEF raised so much in exchange to being more resistant [caused from such a thing called "natural selection" (?)]. The following statement may confuse you, but it is extremely amazing, and gifted by bullies: I absorb insults. All insults have a positive effect on me, not negative (!). The worse the insult, the better the effect! Strange huh? So, really, when bullies insult me, they are doing more good to me than they are to them. Weird huh?

Now, when I get to my maximum anger value (it can take up to 10 minutes to get it), I can unleash a very powerful attack that you will never be able to dodge (unless your EVA was higher than 35.6%!), and it can do as much damage to actually get someone in critical condition (us humans have 19801 HP as an average, but this attack can do about 18000 HP of damage. I've never used it, but, if anyone picks on me now, they'll really pay the price. Thankfully, as soon as I use this attack, I need to waste another 10 minutes to get it active again). Great for thieves who steal around me, because I can knock them down with this attack and my SPD! When they get me angry, I warn them carefully about it many times.

I do have a mental problem known as "OCD". I'm not sure what it is exactly, but currently I'm obsessed (sp.?) with disks, and file extensions. For example, I would finish a sentence like the following: "I like to play with computers and experiment, dot, 'e' 'x' 'e'". The extentions usually vary, but most of the time it's referring to an URL file [I often pronounce it "RL", as in "Earl"].

I have no clue why I have no friends (I may right now, but two don't seem to do much, either my way or his way). I've never had a single friend for... 6 years or so (!). What I believe it is is that whenever I do make a friend, after as little as eight days, they turn against me as if they were bullies. They never apologize, make up for it, or anything. After this happens, I try for another one. The same thing occurs again. The odd thing is that a very few are temporarily friends, but turn neutral instead of mean. They are okay, but after some circumstances (i.e. gradual neutralization), they are as if I almost never met.

I have many very unique abilities. Some include the capabilities of seeing a 512th of an inch (.05 mm). At this size, I could literally see body cells, paper fibers, and other small things. If you think I have near-sighted vision, try again, I can see about 5-10% further beyond the visibility. For example, on a clear day with low humidity, the visibility would be about 20 miles. In my terms I could literally see about 21 or 22 miles out. If I factor in my sensing ability, it could be thousands of miles. Due to the curvature of the Earth, I wouldn't be able to so well.

In addition to my sight, I can identify nearly a quarter of a MILLION colors! More precisely it is 262,144, 4 times the color detail in 16-bit color display settings (!). If you wonder, I name them all by just six digits! Learn more on how I can literally name 262,144 colors [it's actually over 268 million, but with 8 digits instead!] with just six digits. When the Sun just goes below the horizon, I have the highest imaginable visibility [perhaps 15 to 25% further than the visibility]. Beyond the actual visibility, I see "grey specs" on the land. I can't tell blacks from whites when it's like this. In the above paragraph, If the visibility were like so, the grey specs would continue for about 1 or 2 miles. However, one strange thing about naming so many colors, looking at things very fine, etc., I cannot interperet (sp.?) distances. If I look at something, my estimates can be as much as 40% off in either direction. For example, if the actual value was 1000 feet, I could say something between 600 and 1666 feet 8 inches. [It's not 1400 because if you take 60% of that, you won't get 1000, but rather 840. If you were to take 60% of 1666.666...%, you would get the 1000.]

I have 3 dogs (all quite small) I give them nicknames by the way they look. Fluffy is the smallest one, and looks like white fluff. Brown Thing is one of the strangest dogs we have, and sniffs everything for no reason. Big, fat, and hollow refers to the biggest one, and the other two dogs add up to be the size of the third. Our biggest dog is only 18 to 20 pounds, Fluff is only 5 pounds, and Brown Thing is about 9-11 or so. As judging by the weights, you can tell how small they are.
Most of my history and other information are in these links as follows:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Comments?

Woody
Toast the Destroyer
posted 12-28-2001 04:30:24 AM
Comment.

(( cause I don't know what else to say about it ))

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Woody ]

Woody Hearn - Cartoonist
GU Comics
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 12-28-2001 05:33:24 AM
Ahhh.... ok...

*gets out a pen and a notepad*

So..... tell me..... How do you feel about your mother??

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Rabin Crabmink
YES
posted 12-28-2001 05:49:21 AM
....Oh I.......oh......
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-28-2001 05:51:43 AM

Gee.

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 12-28-2001 07:01:30 AM
uh huh...
"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 12-28-2001 07:20:17 AM
Interesting...
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 12-28-2001 07:43:32 AM
Yes.... uh..
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Ayerine Angelyre
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 09:02:29 AM
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-28-2001 09:31:48 AM
quote:
AbbigailSD had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Ahhh.... ok...

*gets out a pen and a notepad*

So..... tell me..... How do you feel about your mother ship??

There, I fixed it for ya'.

Seriously though, this guy needs help of some kind. At a guess, I would call him delusional. Very low grasp on reality.

Also, his "all friends turn away from me, or turn against me" bit and the "anger powered attack that can leave someone with critical damage" stuff makes me wonder if he's going to kill someone someday.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 12-28-2001 09:52:17 AM
...*blink blink*
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Kolak
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 10:02:48 AM
quote:
I'm currently in 11th grade. I have over 60 bullies, and no friends. Get this, these bullies actually gave me some valuable rewards, but they may not know it. Think of it this way. I have a massive defense value that is more than 50% above average. With 121 being average, I currently have 194. I've taken so much damage and recovered so often, that my DEF raised so much in exchange to being more resistant [caused from such a thing called "natural selection" (?)]. The following statement may confuse you, but it is extremely amazing, and gifted by bullies: I absorb insults. All insults have a positive effect on me, not negative (!). The worse the insult, the better the effect! Strange huh? So, really, when bullies insult me, they are doing more good to me than they are to them. Weird huh?
Now, when I get to my maximum anger value (it can take up to 10 minutes to get it), I can unleash a very powerful attack that you will never be able to dodge (unless your EVA was higher than 35.6%!), and it can do as much damage to actually get someone in critical condition (us humans have 19801 HP as an average, but this attack can do about 18000 HP of damage. I've never used it, but, if anyone picks on me now, they'll really pay the price. Thankfully, as soon as I use this attack, I need to waste another 10 minutes to get it active again). Great for thieves who steal around me, because I can knock them down with this attack and my SPD! When they get me angry, I warn them carefully about it many times.

someone's been playing too many RPG's....

NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 12-28-2001 10:22:16 AM
Wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayy low grasp on reality that dude..... Even worse worse than I do!
Lashanna
noob
posted 12-28-2001 11:57:07 AM
Of course, there's also the high high probability that this is some sort of gag, joke, or humorous composition...

Well, I certainly thought it was funny.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 12:33:28 PM
Wanker is missing that third step. Always happens...

It's Puff, Puff, GIVE jackass.... Gotta rememeber the GIVE.....

Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Kameks
BANNED
posted 12-28-2001 01:26:29 PM
Hey where the hell did you get my homepage URL from you ass.
People who try to commit suicide should be dragged out into the street and shot. Heck they wont complain this what they wanted :)

Sig pic done with Microsoft paint, Work that doobie Pikachu.

MadCat
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 01:59:33 PM
Err...

Hm. And I thought I was weird...

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

--
madcat@ghostfield.com

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 12-28-2001 02:26:23 PM
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 12-28-2001 02:49:51 PM
Next thing you know, some soccer mom's going to try and show that this is proof that video games cause mental harm.
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 02:54:30 PM
This is what happens when mothers drink while pregnant.
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 12-28-2001 04:28:55 PM
Oh... My... God...

BAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whoever wrote this, I want to shake their hand. (That is, before I call the local mental institution!)

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-28-2001 04:39:24 PM
er?
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-28-2001 04:42:42 PM
[Mortious]

O_o

[/Mortious]

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 12-28-2001 05:28:49 PM
...what the...fuck?
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 12-28-2001 06:20:18 PM
5 bucks says that he likes smorking his PS2
Veni, vidi, vici
Drysart
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 07:34:51 PM
quote:
Lashanna had this to say about Cuba:
Of course, there's also the high high probability that this is some sort of gag, joke, or humorous composition...

I doubt it... there's WAY too much on the site, and there's no real stand up humor value in it.

Anyone else read the part where he said Knuckles told him to kill flies because they're worth 7 EXP each?

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 12-28-2001 07:40:36 PM
After reading this, I believe the reason for him having 60 bullies is quite self-explanetory. Picturing ihm in my mind brings rage boiling up - I cannot stand people as such.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-28-2001 07:43:46 PM
I still don know what to say...

That's just...

yah.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 07:44:05 PM
He has OCD and is likely autistic as well... take a look at the page where he explains how to multiply three 40 digit numbers in your head.
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 12-28-2001 07:59:17 PM
quote:
Fennar had this to say about dark elf butts:
5 bucks says that he likes smorking his PS2
Fennar, enlighten me.

What the HELL is smorking?

"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 12-28-2001 08:17:35 PM
$50CDN sez he smorks anything he sees.
Ak'abon
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 08:36:04 PM
This remidns me of someone who is going to DEGINITELY kill someone one day! like the guy in the Billy Madison movie who puts on make up and has alist of people to kill from highschool!! but seriously...ive met my share of freaks and they are very nice and this guy is not very nice......
"JJACT TV"..not ur every day entertainment!
"theres ahir in the piies"!
"its your Hair"
::crosses eyes and says "ahhh"::
"Hullo there my name is Sarah Hopkins"
Nippa-Festa Day:http://hometown.aol.com/topazgal90/page3.html
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 12-28-2001 08:42:19 PM
Flies give 7 EXP? Why did no one tell me this?

Day-um, I wonder how much small dogs or cats give, then? Humans could probably level me about 15 times, then, but I'd take a major faction hit. I'd FINALLY be able to get into that level-15-and-above area I've been wanting to, however. They probably have some sweetass EQ in there.

*plays way, way too many MUDs*

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-28-2001 08:47:12 PM
Interesting, to say the least. This fellow is about ten levels past crazy, and worth at least 100 exp...

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Ak'abon
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 08:49:26 PM
:: likes talking to problemed people::

I want this persons screen name!! once i talked to this lesbian with some probel and this depresed person and some other shit and it was fun!! even though they were probably bullshiting! so was I! heheh. but if you think about alot of people online pretend their someone else with ther screenname and tlak to others and they end up all lieing!! SO IN CONCLUSION!! CHAT ROOMS ARE LIKE ROLE PLAYING REAL LIFE!! AHHH hehehe good night its to late for me bye

"JJACT TV"..not ur every day entertainment!
"theres ahir in the piies"!
"its your Hair"
::crosses eyes and says "ahhh"::
"Hullo there my name is Sarah Hopkins"
Nippa-Festa Day:http://hometown.aol.com/topazgal90/page3.html
Solstyce
posted 12-28-2001 08:53:13 PM
Oh god, now I'm starting to categorize parts of real life as MUD rooms, giving myself stats, rating my EQ (my pants have +5 CHA, I just know it.), wondering where the newbie zone is...

*shakes*

Hold me?

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-28-2001 09:02:44 PM
*Surrounds Sols by cupping her in his hand*

*chuckles*

Don't want to squish you!

*Straightens his Shirt of +5DEF

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Solstyce
posted 12-28-2001 09:18:46 PM
*beams* Takes a lot to squish me!

*adjusts her Mojo Pants - +5 CHA and DEX!*

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 12-28-2001 09:45:45 PM
WHAT...

THE...

FUCK...

YO...

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 12-28-2001 11:24:28 PM
quote:
Ayerine Angelyre had this to say about John Romero:
WHA...?

i whole heartidly agree

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: