EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Game Schedule - Year of the Landing
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 11-16-2004 06:29:20 PM
I will be late:

I work 3 to 6pm, I should be there befor 7.

But I will be there, unless hit by a truck and caputated into a insanary tump and ashes turn into compost.... even then, if I'm barried neer a fibber internet line ....

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-20-2004 07:37:03 AM
Sorry I had to leave you all at a cliffhanger last night. I'd hoped to get combat started sooner. We'll pick up next session where this one left off. Ukko, presuming your work schedule next session resembles this one, we'll open with the action you wrote out at the end of the session last night.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 11-20-2004 07:33:05 PM
We are so boned.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-29-2004 09:22:46 AM
On December 3rd, the battle begun shall be lost or won. Be there for the exciting conclusion, starting at 6PM US-EST this Friday!

The time is now 9:24AM on Monday Nov 29.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 12-03-2004 12:21:09 PM
I'll be there on time I belive, I'm just gona take a 4-5 hours nap.

and yes, this is gona be a hard bone ...

I just hope that, now that it conts, I will roll good music ...

But we all know murphy dont we? =P

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 12-03-2004 02:33:04 PM
HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello Insomnia!!!

So, only 2 hours sleep today it looks like, no point to try to fall asleep now, if I do, I'm never getting up.

So I maybe a bit "Buzzed" tonight but still able =)

I'm gona go resuply in munchys and caffeined stuff =P

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-03-2004 11:28:55 PM
That was a good game.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 12-05-2004 01:17:47 AM
it sure was.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-13-2004 08:28:17 AM
Last session before the holidays will be this coming Friday, Dec 17th, at 6PM US EST.
The current time is 8:30AM on Monday Dec 13.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 12-14-2004 11:00:10 AM
I'll be there =)
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-18-2004 09:32:19 AM
That session was much longer and more involved than I anticipated. Plus this leaves the group on a sort of emotional cliffhanger, which I'd hoped not to do before the holidays.

Everyone have a pleasant holiday!

Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 01-07-2005 03:04:48 AM
So, when is the next game session?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-07-2005 08:15:52 AM
One week from today, usual time, unless something unexpected prevents it.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 01-07-2005 08:30:57 AM
I know I'm calling the Devil... but Like what could prevent our game?

Well, I'll be there ^_^

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-10-2005 04:49:51 PM
Next game is on Friday, January 14th, at 6PM US EST. That's 97 hours 8 minutes from now.

Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 01-13-2005 06:57:50 PM
I will only be able for about 30 minutes initially due to having to play at a basketball game (pep band.) I might be able to get on about 4 hours in (at 9 my time), but I'm not sure. Sorry to bring this up so late in the game, but I've been really busy with college apps and scholarships lately, not to mention homework. Sorry about this.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 01-14-2005 01:02:00 PM
no no no, you will burn in hell, no excuses! (it's ok, shit happens)

4 hour and 54 more minutes to go!

tic-tac-tic-tac!

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-24-2005 09:17:30 AM
Next game is on Friday, January 28th, at 6PM US EST (the usual time).

Taylen
Pancake
posted 01-27-2005 08:43:50 AM
I won't be able to make it to the game this week.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 01-28-2005 08:15:51 AM
less that 10 hours to go!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-28-2005 05:58:51 PM
Where is everybody?

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 01-28-2005 06:05:32 PM
ya, where the hell are you guy's?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-29-2005 09:43:03 AM
That was a pretty fun session last night. It was nice running with only one active NPC for a change. Not too much happened, so after last night's (two session long) events, everyone not involved got to sleep in.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 01-30-2005 09:53:10 AM
ya, and we got food, and group is fixed up, we kissed but dint make up (Damm it! whan will Pair actuly GET some?!?1) So anyhow, no we can move on!

Hope we can travel some bit, get to the short lands soon ^_^

Drakkenmaw
posted 01-30-2005 08:16:54 PM
Terribly sorry for having missed the session. My computer got a really, really nasty piece of malware. It effectively took out my Internet until I could manage to fix it, and considering how pervasive it was I just got it fixed tonight. I think, anyways. All scans seem to be clear.

Sorry all. Any way I could get a copy of the session?

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 01-31-2005 08:31:52 AM
TISK!! This No EXcuse!!! you could of sacrafice a small child to the Devil and get it to work!!!
(it's ok, I forgive you ... this time ^_< )

It was a nice Soap DnD, us 3 solved some emotion issues and fond new ones!

Anyhow, As much as I love all this casual life stuff, I must say I cant wait to get a move on , not that it's a complaint to the DM, I think it's our own fault for roleplay to damm much emotions and care. You could almost say our toon are ... REAL! omg!!!

Anyhow, I should be sleeping right now ^_^

Tata!

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-31-2005 10:10:51 AM
It seems like some of you want to move things along. If everyone agrees, I can accommodate that. Honestly, I'd expected to get you to the Shortlands within a few sessions, until the whole morality conflict sprung up.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 02-03-2005 01:20:16 PM
Hay dude.

Looks like your game is goin well

I kinda miss the board game you were running Sae was one of my favorite characters ever and I've not had a chance to re use her anywhere :/

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-07-2005 01:29:04 PM
Unfortunately, Daysprites didn't work with the revised world history I set up for the IRC game I'm running now. I added woodsprites (heavily modified dryads) in their place.

Despite the fact that I'll be moving into an apartment this coming Sunday, I intend to run a game this Friday. Start time is 7PM (one hour later than usual, the typical starting time for Kat's game on alternate weeks, and I expect everyone to be on time), and it will run for as long as I can handle it. If anyone has conflicts, tell me now, or forever hold your pieces.

I screw goats
Pancake
posted 02-09-2005 05:02:45 PM
I am a rauccous turd. Please mock me incessantly.

Drakkenmaw fucked around with this message on 02-09-2005 at 06:01 PM.

[b].sig removed by Drakkenmaw[/b]
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 02-09-2005 05:20:11 PM
IP ban incoming!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Drakkenmaw
posted 02-09-2005 06:05:20 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Katrinity:
IP ban incoming!

I am ill today. I am in no mood to be so pleasant.

I'll send off a message for him to be banned, but for right now he can feel free to enjoy his new status.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-09-2005 07:13:40 PM
quote:
Katrinity needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
IP ban incoming!
What I miss? I want to know what I'm supposed to be mocking incessantly.

Drakkenmaw
posted 02-09-2005 07:24:38 PM
Useless troll. Basically this guy went through the trouble of filling out the forms and creating a login name just to say that we were wasting our time with roleplaying.

Hooray, idiots.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-09-2005 10:56:59 PM
You mean after all that effort he didn't even post an ad for edible underwear?

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 02-10-2005 07:43:32 PM
Damm it! Pair wanted 12 pack >.<

ANYHOW!

I am gona be SOoooo well rested for the game tomorrow!!!

I actuly had a day off!

I just actuly sleeped 8 hours without much interuption ...

I almost feel... human?

Anyhout! I see y'll tomorrow at 7! be there of be mooned!

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 02-11-2005 08:03:19 AM
It came to my attention that I may not be the only idiot on msn!

What a revalation! so...

moussy@bajah.com (THe e-mail it self is no good but I dont know how to change it on msn so, here we are... add me if you dare have me on your list!)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-22-2005 07:51:51 AM
Next session this Friday at 6PM US EST. It's time to visit the shortlands...

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 02-22-2005 06:22:39 PM
WOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

!

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 02-25-2005 10:27:22 AM
7 hours and 36 minutes to go!!!!

Tick tack! tick tack!

The Humanity!!!

no, realy, this should be a realy good game! hope EVERYone will be there!

=)

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: