EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Maiden of Pain Game Information
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 10-06-2005 01:24:18 AM
Game friday? as I have it off and would like to play.
Taylen
Pancake
posted 10-06-2005 11:13:12 PM
Won't be here this friday.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 10-07-2005 03:35:57 PM
No game tonight. I haven't had time to plan for it or to recruit others. Been a bad last few weeks. Was let go from my job since another company picked up our contract but got another job I will know very little about (Java Programming) that starts Monday.

So we're on a short hiatus until I get settled into my new job schedule and can get some more people.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-07-2005 04:35:50 PM
Good luck with the new job, I hope it works out well. Even with the game on hiatus, please try to stay in touch, and let us know how things are going. I remember how stressful a new job can be, and learning a new programming langauge isn't much easier. (Right now I'm learning ASP.NET and C# for a project at work. This is my first time using anything beyond basic HTML for webpage design. Since I haven't used C++ in over 4 years, and never knew it that well to begin with, it's almost like learning all over again.)
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 10-21-2005 02:33:36 PM
So I'm guessing there's no game tonight? for I'm actuly Off this friday!
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 11-08-2005 10:18:51 PM
1, when was the last game we played, 2, I now work every friday night(yay, not my idea) So im out of the game unless we start playing again after december when my schedual changes.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: