EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Maiden of Pain Game Information
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-08-2005 03:50:46 PM
Three hours to go!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-08-2005 11:33:22 PM
Sorry I missed but I forgot to post before leaving. Was at college orientation in Philly.

Very tired, so didn't log on and am going to sleep most likely.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 07-10-2005 12:12:34 AM
Sorry i missed it. Been uber busy with RL shit...starting plans to move to new brunswick.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 07-11-2005 12:21:08 PM
Do'h, I see now that my post of "I wont be there this friday" never actuly posted >.<

Well, Sorry, was at work, actuly, all this weekend was crazy, so crazy I was actuly sleeping at my moms (she lives closer to work)

ANYHOW! I now work 6 days a week, and my off days are FRIDAYS! So! Yes, I'll be making it to the next game ... unless I catsh on fire as a truck hits me and then a Piano lands on my head.

I appolagize SO much for bing so unstable for the pas month, I feel realy bad about it and miss the games ever so much =(

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-20-2005 01:16:16 PM
Game this Friday.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 07-20-2005 11:26:50 PM
I'll be THERE!!!

Yes, you got it right! I'll be there, Pantsless and willing!!!

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 07-21-2005 01:29:53 PM
I should be there, unless i mysteriously work REALLY late. Which would be odd.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 07-22-2005 11:28:11 AM
Ok, just got back from work, going to bed (Finaly!)

I should be up arond 6, if not...

Doc, if at 6:30 I'm not in the chatroom, call me ^_<

see y'll there!!!

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 07-22-2005 03:44:04 PM
quote:
From the book of Y.O.T.C, chapter 3, verse 16:
I should be there, unless i mysteriously work REALLY late. Which would be odd.

yea... I'm gona go take a nap... or something... I'll be here tonight.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-03-2005 10:12:35 PM
So, um... this is your week, right?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-04-2005 01:40:46 AM
I sure do hope so =)
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-04-2005 12:10:48 PM
Yeah, my game is tomorrow barring any unforseen problems arising.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-04-2005 12:56:36 PM
I'll be there! 6:30pm Sharp!!!

EVEN if I get my leg torred off by inraged wolf (his been camping me in the bushess outside my door... I just know it!)

Anyhow, see y'll tomorrow ^_<

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-05-2005 05:51:45 PM
errr, are we using the EC server or the magic one ...

well, I'll be in the two... but still, I ask =)

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-16-2005 12:10:22 AM
Oy, I changed my schedual so i can work friday morning so ill be around this week.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-16-2005 11:32:03 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C had this to say about pies:
Oy, I changed my schedual so i can work friday morning so ill be around this week.

Haha...funny story..

Game might not be on this week. Its up in the air at the moment, but I should know by tomorrow at the latest.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-16-2005 05:16:39 PM
I wont be there, Sorry Kat, but someone at work is sick and I'm the sucker to save the day (night)

Actuly, change "sick" by "Actuly got hit by a car" ... realy, no joke.

On a even sader note: I may end up in the othere night shift, witch is simply thusday-fryday and saterday ... that would meen that all my fridays would be booked =(

I'll get back on you for that in the begining of next week when it will be confermed to me.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-17-2005 03:49:43 PM
Alright, no game this week. Sorry everyone. We'll continue as normal the week after next week.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-19-2005 10:54:31 AM
Just as well, this is a catchup weekend for me.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-30-2005 10:09:33 AM
Game this Friday. Be there or be eatten by a ravenous Rena.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-30-2005 12:17:32 PM
Ukko's on permanent night shifts, so he won't be able to make either of our Friday night games. I'm trying to figure out whether I'm better off rescheduling to keep him, especially since his schedule and Pved's schedule don't mesh.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-30-2005 04:53:29 PM
Indeed, tough I already posted that, but in dose not seem so.

So I will say it, Kat, I'm verry sorry, but from now on, I will be working night shift wensday night to sunday morning, 6:30pm to 6:30am ish.

It drives me insane, but, It's a GOOD job and good money, and that, I think you can all understand.

It seems I will be glued to this shift for the whole winter, so I will have to say that, I have no hopes to be free fridays night. (unless soemthing unbelivable happens)

So, it is your Call, my good Foxy lady, to make a desision of what you want to do with Rena.

It sadens me, very much, for bouth my games, for I been as much hardcore on them as I could, and I was looking forward for this winter to come back steady on every friday night. But I'll try not to dewl on what I have lost and cherish the time we had togeter.

Love you guy's

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-31-2005 01:00:01 AM
I can't make it this friday, their only working me 11 hours this week as there was a manditory meeting this week and EVERYone int he district got an extra hours pay for it, so they're cutting hours left and right, and i got hit the worst. I can't get out of working friday without getting fired so I have to miss it. Sorry kat.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-31-2005 10:21:51 AM
Alright...

We'll see how it goes this Friday. If not enough people are around, it'll be off. Sorry to hear, Ukko.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 08-31-2005 03:21:44 PM
I'm going to try to make it this week guys. I'm sorry about being absent so much.

I'm moving into an apt Thursday and hopefully we'll have internet by then.

Taylen
Pancake
posted 08-31-2005 05:07:57 PM
I won't be back in town Friday night until after midnight probably, so won't be making it.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-02-2005 01:10:30 PM
Just a reminder, irc.evercrest.com has been down for a while now, so games will need to be held on irc.sorcery.net until the situation changes.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 09-12-2005 03:43:10 PM
so, its monday, anyone know if theyre gona be around on friday?
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-12-2005 04:48:05 PM
Game is on for Friday if anyone shows up in the crappy IRC network

It was just me and Doc sitting in there last time.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-12-2005 08:40:05 PM
quote:
Katrinity really knows where their towel is...
the crappy IRC network
Did somebody change the word filter to be even more annoying than before?

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-12-2005 10:59:35 PM
I think someone did....

I typed s.o.r.c.e.r.y.n.e.t. without all the dots.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 09-15-2005 01:19:31 AM
I dont know why, but i find that awsome to the max.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 09-16-2005 09:37:19 PM
Hey guys.

Sorry I've been absetn from a million games but outside of preparing for college which has been an amazing hassle, a death in the family, working (fixing toilets and sinks and showers), oral surgery and a little battle with a mild addiction to pain killers, well I've had my mind elsewhere.

I'm moving to college on the 17th-18th, and I don't have a laptop. The video card died and AlienWare is being a bunch of fucks about it.

Hopefully by the 26th I'll have a working laptop, otherwise, I'm fucked

Packing right now, but 'Doc brought it to my attention. I feel like a real jackass about it. I'll be back soon and well...I can only hope I bring some actual benefits when I return.

Assuming you haven't written Loup out yet.

Anyhow, if you need to reach me just drop me an e-mail and I'll respond when I get my laptop up and running.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 09-16-2005 09:45:16 PM
did we even do a session today? I just got back from work calling me in to pull their asses out of the fire as they didnt have a tech guy today and no ones on sorcer.net
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-16-2005 11:02:03 PM
We had one Taylen more than last week. That is to say, Kat, Taylen, and I were in the room until 8:30PM (90 minutes after start time) just talking. By 8PM, the game was officially off due to lack of attendance.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 09-17-2005 01:24:42 AM
I have the 'net up and running at the apartment guys.

I'll be available for the next game. I have fridays and saturdays off so I'll be there for sure.

^_^ Happy gaming til then!

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-24-2005 04:22:53 AM
No game today?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-24-2005 08:13:38 AM
quote:
Pvednes needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
No game today?
Kat couldn't run this week. She and I talked about rearranging the schedules. My next session will be a week from now, and hers will be the Friday evening (Saturday morning for you) one week after that.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 09-24-2005 at 08:16 AM.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 09-27-2005 09:52:07 AM
Guess who has to work friday!

I'll be in shortly after 9 as fast as i can get home.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-27-2005 02:31:01 PM
No game this week. Next week is the next one.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: