EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Chapter 3: Destindeterre
Kilrath
Pancake
posted 04-26-2004 05:51:46 PM
(ooc: LOL sorry I edited my post with the right name, not sure what made me write Devlin.)

For a second Eiasa's eyes throw Arthur off causing a slight delay in his reponse. He notices his delay and nervous that he is about to offend her says a bit nervously and slightly louder then normal, "Greetings!" he pauses a split second apparently clearing his throat.

He then continues at his normal tone, "My name is Arthur, from what I hear and what I've been told, you seem to have quite a bit of information about these orc. I was hoping that you might share some of that knowledge with me." After that he turns his head briefly to Vinden and gives a short nod. He then returns his focus back to Eiasa.

Kilrath fucked around with this message on 04-26-2004 at 05:53 PM.

Taylen
Pancake
posted 04-26-2004 09:08:30 PM
Taylen chuckles, gathers up his gear and heads into an unoccupied bedroom.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-03-2004 12:14:00 PM
Kilrath

Vinden nods back at you, and flashes a grin, "I hope you've rested." He then hops down to the floor, and looks back up at Eiasa, "Enjoy your evening, and don't forget, you need to rest just like everyone else." He pulls a pipe out of his pocket, and heads for the exit.

Eiasa begins speaking the instant your attention returns to her. "You want to know about orcs? Well, after two years in an orc camp, I wish I'd never seen an orc. Foul creatures, filthy, oy, the stench of them! Just thinking about it makes me want a bath. The more of them are in a camp, the worse the smell gets. Prisoners don't get to wash either. I saw a whole family of elves pass out just from the smell. They do such horrid things to prisoners! Some people have no shame, but those beasts have less shame than none, they beat prisoners, they even rape women, what kind of monster rapes women, and not just some women either, they rape women until the women die, then they rape the men! They tie prisoners to trees and beat them, then leave them there to starve, oh, it was horrible, the rotting bodies, and the orcs, even the rain couldn't wash the smell away..."

It's a good thing you haven't been up since sunrise, as Eiasa rambles on, seemingly without end. You can't even tell if she's breathing between sentences.

Taylen

Both Silvan and Ara have left the master bedroom vacant. Returning to the room, it looks the same as your last visit. There is a table to your left, with mushroom chairs surrounding it, a closet at the far end of the room, and a section of wall jutting out. During your previous visit to this room, you noticed a moss bed on the far side of the wall, easily large enough for four people to sit, or two to lie down.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Kilrath
Pancake
posted 05-10-2004 01:07:58 PM
Arthur continues to listen alowing her to ramble on. He isn't liking what he's hearing, and is hoping that at least part of it isn't true. Although if truthful this is the best information he's gotten yet and it does give him a bit of hope as well. He's not about to waste this opportunity.

Throughout her speach Arthur gives short little nods as if to say "go on", otherwise he continues to listen if she has more to say.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: