EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Is this forum finally dead?
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-31-2021 07:41:58 PM
I still check regularly, but most new posts and replies are advertising bots now.

Is it finally time to stop?

I take it most of the remaining old guard are on discord these days. I may join you there and abandon ship here.

Addy
posted 01-31-2021 09:28:32 PM
Everyone is on discord. Come join us!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-01-2021 07:26:52 PM
yeah it's basically Discord now
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-03-2021 12:47:45 PM
But hey, you never know when Maradon might make a comeback.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-03-2021 07:11:44 PM
quote:
This is what Karnaj is doing. This is what I want Karnaj to do:
But hey, you never know when Maradon might make a comeback.

He's in the Discord. Sometimes. Like you.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-08-2021 07:43:52 AM
RIP.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 02-17-2021 08:31:59 AM
Finally? It has been on life support since like 2005 D:
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-18-2021 09:37:48 AM
quote:
Bajah put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
He's in the Discord. Sometimes. Like you.

I'm in the discord all the time, I just don't say anything. Because honestly, who gives a shit about what a 38 year old white dude has to say? "Oh really, you like music and video games from the late 90's? That's a real hot take there, boss."

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 03-09-2021 07:24:35 PM
Whoa, a Discord? I'll jump in on that!
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-22-2021 06:05:33 PM
quote:
Those good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, singin' this'll be the day that I Karnaj:

I'm in the discord all the time, I just don't say anything. Because honestly, who gives a shit about what a 38 year old white dude has to say? "Oh really, you like music and video games from the late 90's? That's a real hot take there, boss."

At least you'd be with your people, man!
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 04-09-2021 02:12:31 AM
There's a Discord? Ok, I gotta check this thing more than every six months when I'm nostalgic.
Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-11-2021 09:36:36 PM
Jesus H Christ, it is still here...
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: