EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Decade, bitches!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-24-2010 03:45:00 AM
I wish I'd screencapped the time a pussywhipped Drysart banned me because I called Peachis a whore.

Never mind that she was openly sucking cock in the IRC channel at the time.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 10-24-2010 05:09:06 AM
quote:
Gadani, alone in the world and surrounded by danger on every turn, still managed to type this:
Pretty scary that I'll have been here for 8 years in December. I'm only 21 D:

I have this problem where, if I don't talk to someone long enough, I assume they just stopped aging. As a result, this caught me by surprise, but then I remember, yes, you were always 3 years young than me.

Also, whoa nostalgia.

Gunslinger Moogle fucked around with this message on 10-24-2010 at 05:10 AM.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-24-2010 10:17:25 AM
holy balls

I started posting when I was 13.

Granted I mostly just lurk now, out of habit, but eh...

Monica fucked around with this message on 10-24-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Steven Steve
posted 10-24-2010 02:27:03 PM
How long have I been in this shithole? I guess it'll be 10 years in November. I'm 22.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-24-2010 04:10:39 PM
God, you assholes are so OLD.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-24-2010 04:12:51 PM
My only solace is that there guys around here that are even older than me.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-24-2010 04:17:25 PM
Also, what.

Musta been from my fiery debatin' days, but I don't remember actually posting it. Still, it's been up on my webspace forever, so...

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 10-24-2010 07:58:13 PM
Lessee, I'm 23 now and first got pointed here (And immediately stole Pseudodragon's [Name check?] sig) in sixth grade...That means I would have been 11, maybe 12. What the fuck. I feel old, though not quite unaccomplished.

I think I got banned, like, twice.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-24-2010 09:01:03 PM

Yup.

Beer.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-26-2010 02:37:34 AM
quote:
*yaaaaaawn* Sorry, Karnaj, I drifted off while you were saying:
[xIMG]http://karnaj.cantstoptherock.com/maraballs.jpg[/IMG]

Yup.

Ah... epic.

And jesus quit making me feel old you fuckers. Seriously.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 10-29-2010 03:00:34 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Duck Tales:
I wish I'd screencapped the time a pussywhipped Drysart banned me because I called Peachis a whore.

Never mind that she was openly sucking cock in the IRC channel at the time.

LOL, I still have that log somewhere. I'll have to find it for you.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-29-2010 05:53:59 PM
Been somewhere around ten years for me, I guess...

I'm 26 now. Jeebus.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 11-11-2010 01:04:44 AM
I've been registered on these forums for nearly 40% of my life. I still remember the first post I saw upon stumbling here.
Number 1 Poster
posted 11-11-2010 08:44:19 AM
Yozomiri
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 11-11-2010 04:19:57 PM
Delidgamond
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: