EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up!
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-12-2010 11:35:26 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
I'm probably the only one here who actually plays regularly and I didn't get one yet

I play WoW so much that I don't even come here anymore because it was cutting into my WoW time!

ps Xian tell your bosses that HM 25 Lich King needs to use more lube when he fucks us on a weekly basis

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 05-12-2010 12:02:38 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Bricktop wrote:
I play WoW so much that I don't even come here anymore because it was cutting into my WoW time!

ps Xian tell your bosses that HM 25 Lich King needs to use more lube when he fucks us on a weekly basis

Get out of the defile, Snoota!

nem-x
posted 05-12-2010 12:06:42 PM
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-12-2010 12:15:02 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis said this about your mom:
Get out of the defile, Snoota!

Hard Mode is melee and shadow traps. Or the off tank getting raped because the stun rotation gets fucked when the shamblers frenzy.

Maradon!
posted 05-12-2010 08:39:56 PM
Ulduar was like a hundred times better designed than ICC.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-12-2010 08:51:45 PM
quote:
Maradon! was naked while typing this:
Ulduar was like a hundred times better designed than ICC.

I'm sure that has something to do with something, somewhere.

Asterisk
Pancake
posted 05-13-2010 12:13:04 AM
Okay, I'm all out for right now. If you don't see it on your bnet account after a week, send me a PM with your bnet name and I'll see if I can still get ya. For those asking for multiple, sorry right now only 1 per person.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-13-2010 03:06:46 AM
quote:
Asterisk had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Okay, I'm all out for right now. If you don't see it on your bnet account after a week, send me a PM with your bnet name and I'll see if I can still get ya. For those asking for multiple, sorry right now only 1 per person.

Did you get my reply with the proper email address?

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-13-2010 03:45:01 AM
Account updated. Downloaded. Installed. Logged in. Creating bug list for Hunter abilities and (if I can ever get back in) quest objects for Worgen.

I'm more productive at testing this than I am at work... no, wait.. I am at work. Wonder if I can put this down in my log.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-13-2010 10:25:18 AM
fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck.

Installed just fine on Win7 at work. Average download speed between 1.0 and 1.5mb/sec.

Get home where I'm hitting 1.8mb/sec solid, it downloads about 350mb and then crashes.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-13-2010 11:12:20 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Falaanla Marr:
Did you get my reply with the proper email address?

That's okay. I didn't get one either. We can be non Alpha buddies together.

I guess Xian just doesn't like us enough.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-13-2010 03:27:37 PM
Also, fuck Greenlit. He didn't even want one and only asked for one so we could play together in his limited time and then he gets one and I don't, so he hasn't even downloaded the client yet.

WHAT A FAGGOT

Greenlit
posted 05-13-2010 03:32:30 PM
I did transfer a character, though.

Maybe I'll download the client tonight.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-13-2010 03:34:34 PM
I've been off two days since I asked for one. I'd be level 85 and still playing by now.

Life's not fair.

Bricktop fucked around with this message on 05-13-2010 at 03:36 PM.

Maradon!
posted 05-13-2010 09:51:11 PM
I am literally crying because I don't have access
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-13-2010 11:15:14 PM
fly to random location in azeroth

file bug report when it takes your computer down to sub 1fps and crashes the client

that is the beta

nem-x
posted 05-13-2010 11:23:35 PM
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 05-14-2010 01:30:49 AM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator obviously shouldn't have said:
Account updated. Downloaded. Installed. Logged in. Creating bug list for Hunter abilities and (if I can ever get back in) quest objects for Worgen.

I'm more productive at testing this than I am at work... no, wait.. I am at work. Wonder if I can put this down in my log.

A pet taming quest would be nice. I'm level 14 and I don't have a pet yet.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-14-2010 01:31:41 AM
I thought Blizzard said they were giving hunters a pet at level 1

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 05-14-2010 at 01:33 AM.

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 05-14-2010 03:27:36 AM
Weeeeeeeell, it's apparently not implemented yet.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-14-2010 03:35:27 AM
It's been bug reported, per the forum posts from someone blue it is being addressed in a pending patch.

Along with Block-related bugs that make testing dungeon content a pain in the ass. Can't hold aggro when your good aggro generating abilities are based on stats that no longer exist.

Asterisk
Pancake
posted 05-14-2010 05:15:48 AM
I displaced a rib today, it hurts. I was told it should pop back in soon.
Akiraiu Zenko
posted 05-14-2010 05:53:19 AM
Well, that sounds incredibly painful.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 05-14-2010 10:41:22 AM
quote:
Asterisk had this to say about (_|_):
I displaced a rib today, it hurts. I was told it should pop back in soon.

How did you displace it? Wouldn't it just snap or fracture if pushed hard enough?

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 05-14-2010 12:40:45 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about Robocop:
It's been bug reported, per the forum posts from someone blue it is being addressed in a pending patch.

Along with Block-related bugs that make testing dungeon content a pain in the ass. Can't hold aggro when your good aggro generating abilities are based on stats that no longer exist.

I did like how my ~20khp unbuffed warlock went straight to 30k without a change in gear. That was nice.

I do like that the shard mechanic is in-game, but old shards are still used. :3

Addy
posted 05-14-2010 03:54:39 PM
Freakin goblins are freakin awesome
Asterisk
Pancake
posted 05-14-2010 05:34:11 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Rodent King said:
How did you displace it? Wouldn't it just snap or fracture if pushed hard enough?

No, I just had a rib that moved, but after sleeping on my back as told it seems to have corrected itself some.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 05-15-2010 12:48:16 PM
So Xian did you get my PM or whut?

<-- is a Guild master

<-- raids icc

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 05-15-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-15-2010 07:26:16 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Blindy.:
So Xian did you get my PM or whut?

<-- is a Guild master

<-- raids icc

The people he gave his invites to seem totally random. I mean, they're his to give out and I don't really care that much since Alpha is usually way too buggy to do anything but log on and get disconnected and 90% of the new mechanics aren't even going to be implemented yet, plus Red Dead Redemption comes out this week and it is going to steal my soul for a couple of weeks. But I know he didn't do first come first serve, and he ignored people like Maradon and you and me(who is 11/12 HM 25 ICC) who actually care about Cataclysm and WoW and tossed invites to people who openly admit to not even playing WoW anymore.

I'd love to get into the beta, but alpha is just generally, "Hey people! Beta is coming soon!" with zero substance and not much to actually test or do, but I find the assortment of random people who don't even like WoW he invited to alpha to be pretty funny.

Addy
posted 05-15-2010 07:29:23 PM
Pretty sure 11/12 HM doesn't measure how much you want to test Cataclysm. A lot of the hardcore players (Premonition, etc) are already in the alpha. I'm sure they want a variety of players, including those who previously didn't enjoy the game.

Addy fucked around with this message on 05-15-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 05-15-2010 07:31:38 PM
quote:
Addy had this to say about (_|_):
Pretty sure 11/12 HM doesn't measure how much you want to test Cataclysm. A lot of the hardcore players (Premonition, etc) are already in the alpha. I'm sure they want a variety of players, including those who previously didn't enjoy the game.

I wasn't talking about you but SOMEBODY IS A LITTLE SELF CONCIOUS

ps muffins

nem-x
posted 05-15-2010 09:14:39 PM
Maybe xian just doesnt like you faggots
CBTao
Pancake
posted 05-16-2010 12:19:00 AM
Well, I'm 11/12 HM and I got in.

The leveling in Hyjal so far is fun, its also very entertaining seeing the developer placeholder/jokey stuff, like the end of the Worgen line.

Addy
posted 05-16-2010 12:36:00 AM
quote:
Bricktop thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I wasn't talking about you but SOMEBODY IS A LITTLE SELF CONCIOUS

ps muffins

maybe i am

Maradon!
posted 05-16-2010 10:49:15 AM
In vinven's defense, I did eventually get an invite.

It could be that he just threw one at whoever posted in the thread til he was out. I mean, that's what I'd do.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 05-16-2010 11:26:01 AM
quote:
nem-x likes to scream this out during sex:
Maybe xian just doesnt like you faggots

Can't say I blame him.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 05-19-2010 08:13:13 PM
Getting into the Beta would be pretty huge for me; I got into WoTLK with Blizzard's random distribution, and learned all the herbs and their placements. It went really smoothly to help me get Realm First! Grand Master Herbalist on Live.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Addy
posted 06-09-2010 10:09:50 PM
I'm so bummed, my account got hacked and probably won't be restored for like three weeks. :-( I have no idea how it did either since I don't read any suspicious emails or go to weird sites.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-09-2010 11:43:56 PM
because $5 is a crushing price to pay

edit: if you have an authenticator then my sarcasm is unwarranted

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 06-09-2010 at 11:44 PM.

nem-x
posted 06-09-2010 11:46:01 PM
How do accounts get hacked
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: