EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Six word short story.
Kermitov 2
Pancake
posted 09-09-2009 10:26:13 PM
Home from work late again... damn.
Nina
posted 09-09-2009 11:32:05 PM
This is no six word Twitter.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 09-10-2009 12:18:56 AM
I had sex with your sister.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Nina
posted 09-10-2009 12:34:47 AM
I much resemble my deceased sister.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-10-2009 06:24:36 PM
My sibling's only sibling died yesterday.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-10-2009 06:40:53 PM
Have a bucket of acid, noob!
Kermitov 2
Pancake
posted 09-10-2009 07:34:13 PM
Today I got home early... yay!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-10-2009 08:49:22 PM
quote:
Kermitov 2 had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Today I got home early... yay!

This is not your twitter, twatter.

Greenlit
posted 09-10-2009 09:17:51 PM
A garrote may suit your needs.
Piano wire is cheap and effective.

Greenlit fucked around with this message on 09-10-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-10-2009 10:11:41 PM
You got blood on my suit.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-11-2009 12:57:06 AM
It comes right out. No biggie.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Mightion Defensor
posted 09-11-2009 12:59:11 AM
I saw her there yesterday, honest.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-11-2009 06:40:13 AM
I really have the shits tonight.
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 09-11-2009 03:15:40 PM
How much for a blow job?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-11-2009 03:43:10 PM
Wake up! It's time for bed!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 09-12-2009 01:54:34 AM
Killian's: Whatever you say, say nothing
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: