EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Breakfast
Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-07-2009 06:51:37 AM
Some potatoes and two hardboiled eggs. Always two hardboiled eggs, because the stupid germans working at the chow hall get all kinds of bitchy if you ask for more.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 01-07-2009 11:02:52 AM
Cold pizza

The video sucks, but the song fits

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-07-2009 02:33:56 PM
a slice of wheat bread with leftover chicken salad on it and coffee.

nom?

Addy
posted 01-08-2009 05:07:02 AM
honey nut cheerios

Sometimes I branch out and eat multi-grain cheerios instead.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-08-2009 07:14:15 AM
Yogurt and Oatmeal.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-08-2009 09:39:44 AM
A fry up consisting of two eggs, four slices of bacon, and baked beans, with toast.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 01-08-2009 11:47:09 AM
A banana.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Peter
Pancake
posted 01-10-2009 09:56:36 AM
Work days, a Glass of Juice and either Yougurt or a Granola bar(Likeing the Nature Vally Sweet and Slaty peanute ones).
days of were I sleep in till the crack of 6 am, Waffals and sausage or Hashbrowns/Homefries and Bacon ends.

---I miss real bagels, nearest place to get some is in Boseman like 200 miles away, I don't miss that much though.

Peter fucked around with this message on 01-10-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Steven Steve
posted 01-10-2009 11:32:27 AM
Waffals

Carbohydrate is truly pervasive in the modern human's diet

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-13-2009 09:24:47 PM
quote:
Damnati stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Actually, try it in the oven. There are various recipes online for the purpose and they come out really well that way.

There's a apecific name for that, actually. It's called a frittata.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: