EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm getting married tomorrow
Willias
Pancake
posted 06-19-2008 01:44:25 AM
I dunno. What about the domain/website shit? This thread (and the poll) I actually found humor in. The other I didn't.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-19-2008 01:52:26 AM
That was pretty stupid too...I'd completely forgotten about it.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-19-2008 01:56:25 AM
In this point, I contribute to thread derailment: Killjoy Cooking With the Dungeons & Dragons Crowd
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 02:01:17 AM
UH OH DAMNATI DOESN'T LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON

Wah wah waaaaaaaaaah

I'm pretty sure Blindy doesn't care, so you're basically just being a hypersensitive prick for want of having nothing else to your name.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-19-2008 02:08:47 AM
I'm playing some nasty 39 WSG and these rogues are pricks.

pricks pricks pricks that probably talk about CUCKOLDRY!

Gadani
U
posted 06-19-2008 02:23:13 AM
oh no the internet said something mean about someone else's spouse

i better cut in and defend them so that chicks will see how good of a husband I'LL be and then they'll marry me

the ladies will flock to me

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-19-2008 02:23:19 AM
quote:
Verily, Mr. Parcelan doth proclaim:
UH OH DAMNATI DOESN'T LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON

Wah wah waaaaaaaaaah

I'm pretty sure Blindy doesn't care, so you're basically just being a hypersensitive prick for want of having nothing else to your name.

Given his responses, I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a damn myself. Hell, I don't even really give a damn.

On a different note: hiya Pot, name's Kettle. What's this I hear about you going on about me being black? You don't look so shiny yourself.

quote:
Verily, Gadani doth proclaim:
oh no the internet said something mean about someone else's spouse

i better cut in and defend them so that chicks will see how good of a husband I'LL be and then they'll marry me

the ladies will flock to me

Oh fuck off. I was observing that EC hit a new low, not defending Blindy. Christ, he's been perfectly ready to rip into me enough times, why the hell would I defend him?

Damnati fucked around with this message on 06-19-2008 at 02:24 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 02:47:29 AM
Hahahaha, yeah, this "new low" argument comes around every time some prissy little crybaby doesn't like what's going on. Everyone wants to act like the moral authority, watching the world crumble around them while being absolved from any responsibility.

When, in fact, EC has been a fraternity for some time now. We rag on Blindy because he's one of us. You cry about it because you're not and want to continue busting out some old school cliched retorts as opposed to actually trying to fit in.

And I'm not sure you even know how to use the whole shitty "pot-kettle" cliche, since you threw it out there when it didn't even make any sense.

Go back to whatever shithole you hide in until EC has hit its newest "new low" for poor Sam Lowry.

Greenlit
posted 06-19-2008 02:55:02 AM
What the fuck does this have to do with Brazil?
Greenlit
posted 06-19-2008 02:57:50 AM
It was raining real hard today and while walking from my car to the front door at work I slipped and twisted my knee.

Because I got high.

Because I got high.

Because I got high.

Gadani
U
posted 06-19-2008 03:02:10 AM
quote:
Damnati obviously shouldn't have said:
Oh fuck off. I was observing that EC hit a new low, not defending Blindy. Christ, he's been perfectly ready to rip into me enough times, why the hell would I defend him?

Nah, I think EC's at a plateau, if not a high point.

There used to be a few pedophiles and that one guy whose personality and girlfriend-then-fiancee turned out to be made up.

But if you think this is lower than all that, that's cool.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-19-2008 03:04:39 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Hahahaha, yeah, this "new low" argument comes around every time some prissy little crybaby doesn't like what's going on. Everyone wants to act like the moral authority, watching the world crumble around them while being absolved from any responsibility.

When, in fact, EC has been a fraternity for some time now. We rag on Blindy because he's one of us. You cry about it because you're not and want to continue busting out some old school cliched retorts as opposed to actually trying to fit in.

And I'm not sure you even know how to use the whole shitty "pot-kettle" cliche, since you threw it out there when it didn't even make any sense.

Go back to whatever shithole you hide in until EC has hit its newest "new low" for poor Sam Lowry.

SRS BSNS

To illustrate for you, Parce:
Damnati: off-hand remark that Parcelan and nem-x have hit a new low in asshattery
Parce: implication that Damnati is an asshole
Damnati: questioning of the Parce's ability to criticize others

It's really quite simple. On one hand, I could simply be making an observation on what I see as a new low; on the other, I could just be trolling out of boredom. From yet another perspective (my own), I'm doing both and being quite successful at it.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 06-19-2008 at 03:05 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 03:04:48 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Gadani said this:
Nah, I think EC's at a plateau, if not a high point.

There used to be a few pedophiles and that one guy whose personality and girlfriend-then-fiancee turned out to be made up.

But if you think this is lower than all that, that's cool.

It makes me yearn for the days when Lyinar and Ja'Deth were still around, proclaiming the doom of man if we did not take up arms and follow them to Mecca.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 03:06:04 AM
quote:
Damnati obviously shouldn't have said:
To illustrate for you, Parce:
Damnati: off-hand remark that Parcelan and nem-x have hit a new low in asshattery
Parce: implication that Damnati is an asshole
Damnati: questioning of the Parce's ability to criticize others

It's really quite simple. On one hand, I could simply be making an observation on what I see as a new low; on the other, I could just be trolling out of boredom. From yet another perspective (my own), I'm doing both and being quite successful at it.

I called you a hypersensitive crybaby, of which I never have been. I've never denied being an asshole.

And now you're playing the "puppetmaster" defense? You're really bad at this.

Gadani
U
posted 06-19-2008 03:06:20 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:
It makes me yearn for the days when Lyinar and Ja'Deth were still around, proclaiming the doom of man if we did not take up arms and follow them to Mecca.

Oh man, I had forgotten about them. At least they were both real, though.

Gadani fucked around with this message on 06-19-2008 at 03:06 AM.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-19-2008 03:09:26 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Mr. Parcelan!
I called you a hypersensitive crybaby, of which I never have been. I've never denied being an asshole.

And now you're playing the "puppetmaster" defense? You're really bad at this.

I'm not playing any defense, I posted with the full expectation you'd get pissy and whine about it. You performed exactly as I expected and I took advantage. Had you not turned out like the little bitch you are and tried to claim some kind of community high ground to justify your faggotry, I would've just left it alone with the little interchange I had with Willias.

Edit: ops, grammar

Damnati fucked around with this message on 06-19-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 03:10:38 AM
quote:
Damnati attempted to be funny by writing:
I'm not playing any defense, I posted with the full expectation you'd get pissy and whine about it. You performed exactly as I expected and I took advantage. Had you not turned out like the little bitch you are and tried to claim some kind of community high ground to justify you faggotry, I would've just left it alone with the little interchange I had with Willias.

So basically, the same tired cliche of "dance, puppets, dance."

...which was basically what I called you on...

Are you sure you're doing as well as you think you are?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-19-2008 03:13:06 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan spewed forth this undeniable truth:
So basically, the same tired cliche of "dance, puppets, dance."

...which was basically what I called you on...

Are you sure you're doing as well as you think you are?

Quite, you're still responding and it's amusing as hell. You're still trying very very hard to say you're superior instead of just ignoring the issue to begin with. You bit an idly-dangled hook and you don't seem to want to let go so I'll just keep reeling for now.

Edit: I might add that the thread is successfully derailed.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 06-19-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 03:14:29 AM
I envy people who are amused by other people stating facts.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-19-2008 03:18:46 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I envy people who are amused by other people stating facts.

I envy people who are amused by slammin' their cocks with the toilet seat.

I mean, shit, if that's how you get your rocks off, you're better off than an autistic child who thinks he's in a candy store!

Gadani
U
posted 06-19-2008 03:19:09 AM
quote:
Damnati wrote this stupid crap:
blah blah blah) Had you not turned out like the little bitch you are and tried to claim some kind of (blah blah blah

I don't really think "If you hadn't replied, I wouldn't be replying!" is a valid defense since, if no one replied, you would have nothing to reply to.

Just sayin'

nem-x
posted 06-19-2008 03:23:27 AM
I'm getting married tomorrow
nem-x
posted 06-19-2008 03:23:52 AM
to Blindy's ex wife

in vegas

elvis out of the airplane style

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 03:24:01 AM
What do you offer as dowry
Gadani
U
posted 06-19-2008 03:24:03 AM
how long until nem-x's wife cheats on him

taking bets for she already has

nem-x
posted 06-19-2008 03:26:58 AM
HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME

IM THE COOLEST CAT ON THE BLOCK

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 03:28:52 AM
Second coolest, maybe.
Greenlit
posted 06-19-2008 07:36:30 AM
Man I had a really fucked up dream where I killed a bunch of people and now I can't get back to sleep. I'm kinda glad I've got today off from work.
Steven Steve
posted 06-19-2008 08:18:05 AM
"Somebody is telling me that about my wife? I'm sorry sir, I'm-a gonnta hafta break-a your leg." - Bas Rutten
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 06-19-2008 08:20:14 AM
It's obvious that Evercrest is at a high since no one bitches any longer about the eminently logical truths that resound from my posts
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 06-19-2008 08:29:40 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Steven Steve was all like:
It's obvious that Evercrest is at a high since no one bitches any longer about the eminently logical truths that resound from my posts

You have turned out to be a decent person.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-19-2008 08:43:19 AM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Captain Tarquinn with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
You have turned out to be a decent person.

Indeed. You're like Francis Dolarhyde, except without the tatoos, or cleft palate. And your urges to murder are slightly weaker than his.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-19-2008 10:32:55 AM
yeah i gotta say being teased by some people on the internet really doesn't bother me like it did 8 years ago.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-19-2008 11:57:09 AM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Cuba:
yeah i gotta say being teased by some people on the internet really doesn't bother me like it did 8 years ago.

I hope you won't begrudge me if I still get off on it, though.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-19-2008 03:00:02 PM
Hey, whatever flies your freak flag.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: