EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Steve, give me resources to find out about weight lifting!
Steven Steve
posted 02-25-2008 10:56:30 PM
I eat oats, skim milk, bananas, whey protein, orange juice, eggs, yogurt, walnuts, cottage cheese, chicken burritos, macaroni and cheese, tuna, wheat bread, salmon, oranges, bagels, precious meats, potatoes, broccoli, and spinach.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-25-2008 11:29:48 PM
quote:
Greenlit's account was hax0red to write:
seriously i'm still loling at that

Nah, s'not like I'm a certified Massage Therapist or anything, or that we spent a good week learning this or that I saw the effects of doing it for myself on my own body, or anything.

Just trying to give Mort a helping hand.

Greenlit
posted 02-25-2008 11:37:37 PM
still loling
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-26-2008 12:07:42 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis said:
Just trying to give Mort a helping hand.

I'm not going to stand infront of a mirror caressing myself and..

..wait..

.. I do that anyway.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-26-2008 12:12:19 AM
To be honest, I'll probably just cop out and get a mini body tuck.
Greenlit
posted 02-26-2008 12:34:03 AM
You'd feel a lot better about yourself if you just toughed it out with a good gym routine.

Six months and I'm 40 pounds lighter.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-26-2008 08:42:15 AM
quote:
Greenlit said:
You'd feel a lot better about yourself if you just toughed it out with a good gym routine.

Yeah.. now that I've slept on it I'm thinking "wtf was I thinking last night".

Scars ftl.

Steven Steve
posted 02-26-2008 09:13:54 AM
Just do infinite volume in the gym and "eat the food" - Napoleon Dynamite/Durandal

Stalwart Steve fucked around with this message on 02-26-2008 at 09:14 AM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-26-2008 10:31:41 AM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Stalwart Steve with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
I eat oats, skim milk, bananas, whey protein, orange juice, eggs, yogurt, walnuts, cottage cheese, chicken burritos, macaroni and cheese, tuna, wheat bread, salmon, oranges, bagels, precious meats, potatoes, broccoli, and spinach.

And the still-beating hearts of your enemies.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 02-26-2008 04:46:11 PM
That's how you get HIV

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-26-2008 05:08:29 PM
quote:
Stalwart Steve got served! Stalwart Steve got served!
That's how you get HIV

Not if your enemies are cats. Or dogs.

Monkeys and people, yeah, that could be problematic. Delicious, but problematic.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: