EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: 360 Must Haves?
Tier
posted 02-15-2008 01:05:52 AM
quote:
Chugga had this to say about Knight Rider:

Lurker! I notice two things.

1. You're a Leafs fan.
2. You have a sigpic of House.

This warrants a fight to the death.

Asha'man fucked around with this message on 02-15-2008 at 01:06 AM.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-15-2008 01:10:55 AM
I bought the 360 specifically FOR rock band, and yes indeed, it is incredibly fun with multiple people.

Even drumming alone is fun if you just let go and start getting into the beat of it, too.

The skating games never interested me save as a passive play until something better came along, and I've burned out on JRPGs for a few years now. Fuck you, Square-Enix. Bring back the real Square. :/

But I have Crackdown, Dead Rising and Beautiful Katamari now. So thank you all for the suggestions.

Greenlit
posted 02-15-2008 01:29:24 AM
I hadn't liked a Tony Hawk since #2 but Skate is immeasurably fun. It's mostly the ragdoll and instant replay function, however.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-15-2008 02:02:01 AM
quote:
Greenlit stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
I hadn't liked a Tony Hawk since #2 but Skate is immeasurably fun. It's mostly the ragdoll and instant replay function, however.

Underground was fun since you had other objectives besides "do this trick/jump here" and kind of dipped into the jackass side of the atheletes. Even then I still used the auto-balance cheat.

I'm still having fun with the ragdoll function in Crackdown honestly. haha. Having five guys tied to your car by their arms with harpoons is hilarious.

Edit: A query of rockband. Does anyone else's guitar have a retarded sensitivity for overdrive? I swear I can hold the damn thing perfectly level and it'll go into overdrive the second I get enough power, other times I can play with the neck straight up and have it just sit there and do nothing. :/

Delphi Aegis fucked around with this message on 02-15-2008 at 02:03 AM.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-15-2008 02:07:06 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Delphi Aegis stammered:
Underground was fun since you had other objectives besides "do this trick/jump here" and kind of dipped into the jackass side of the atheletes.

no this is what they did wrong with tony hawk

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 02-15-2008 10:18:59 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Delphi Aegis wrote:
Underground was fun since you had other objectives besides "do this trick/jump here" and kind of dipped into the jackass side of the atheletes. Even then I still used the auto-balance cheat.

Your opinion on games is stupid.

Naimah fucked around with this message on 02-15-2008 at 10:19 AM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: