EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Goku and Piccolo for the DBZ Live Action Movie Casted
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 11-19-2007 01:04:57 AM
So... like, is this real?
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-19-2007 01:06:10 AM
Stephen Chow can do anything he fucking wants, so I hope it's real.
Burori
Pancake
posted 11-19-2007 01:14:55 AM
God I hope they keep the story as it was when it first started. Or else I will go to the theatres for a good laugh
Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 11-19-2007 01:27:46 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Burori said this:
God I hope they keep the story as it was when it first started. I will go to the theatres for a good laugh

Fixed that for ya.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-19-2007 01:36:07 AM
quote:
At least I'm not Burori
God I should not be

Fixd

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-19-2007 02:32:30 AM
why the fuck is there a dbz elitist in this day and age?

it's 1999 all over again

Skaw
posted 11-19-2007 03:23:06 AM
Wonder how many theaters will have the movie interrupted with "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND," and "The balls are inert."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-19-2007 10:27:07 AM
are we still on namek
Steven Steve
posted 11-19-2007 10:43:37 AM
I lived Dragonball Z in real life for several periods during my life
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 11-19-2007 11:20:52 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Stalwart Steve was all like:
I had spikey hair, bulging muscles, and anger management problems for several periods during my life
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Steven Steve
posted 11-19-2007 11:55:35 AM
No actually that's right now
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-19-2007 12:32:57 PM
quote:
Stalwart Steve got served! Stalwart Steve got served!
No actually that's right now

But if you have spiky hair, how do people see the swastika tattoo on the back of your head?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 11-19-2007 01:49:24 PM

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-21-2007 10:10:18 AM
quote:
If only Stalwart Steve hadn't said this:

What the hell is that again?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-21-2007 10:12:35 AM
I think someone drew it for me. AFAIK, it's just a free-form splattering of color and shape.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 11-21-2007 10:44:17 AM
I think it's some kind of kelp-beast.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 11-21-2007 12:46:04 PM
quote:
Karnaj impressed everyone with:
I think someone drew it for me. AFAIK, it's just a free-form splattering of color and shape.

Gikkwiny, if memory serves.

Error
Pancake
posted 11-27-2007 12:59:38 AM
no
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: