EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: HALLOWEEN'S COMING!
Ares
posted 11-01-2007 10:39:28 PM
Here's a photo of myself and two of my friends at the party. (the host being the pirate wench). My little Harley Quinn had to leave early cause she got sick...Her face turns bright red when she drinks.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-01-2007 10:40:09 PM
"But daddy.. I want to be a princess.."

"YOU'LL BE A CORPSE AND YOU'LL LIKE IT, DO KNOW HOW HOW MUCH I SPENT ON THAT MAKEUP?"

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 11-02-2007 12:34:09 AM
The girls are so unprincessly it's not even funny.

I wish my girls were girly-girl princesses, It's SOOOO Much easier to just buy a $12 princess costume... But Nooooo, I have to have overly dramatic drama queens, they can't ever just be simple.

It didn't actually cost that much though since it's all homemade. Just time consuming.

Cyn's costume is basically just sculpted prosthetic latex pieces I made, and gelatin. Kayro, and grease paints.

Ravyn's is basically a pair of pants and a shirt from the trift store that we shredded and tore up then attached fake hair to the cuffs and holds that were made. With some custom gloves that we attached more hair too and then fake teeth and facepaint.

Probably done for under $15 or so I think. And LOTS of time.

Faelynn LeAndris fucked around with this message on 11-02-2007 at 12:37 AM.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 11-02-2007 11:25:46 AM
My friends dressed up as those GIRLS DIRECT TO YOU!! mexican dudes on the street(if you live in Vegas or ever visted Vegas, you know what I mean) and entered a contest at some bar. The only problem is, they put my phone number in place of the 1-800 number usually on the shirts. I'm still getting calls. >:[
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 11-02-2007 08:56:32 PM
It's refreshing to see homemade costumes.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 11-03-2007 01:20:15 PM
quote:
Mix Ares with water, and you get:
Nice job on your girls make-up Fae. Shit, if they came to my door, I'd be totally impressed. Freaked Out. Most kids here don't even dress up.

Your little Girl's eyes are freakin creepy.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: