EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Let's talk about upcoming movies
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-15-2007 02:28:13 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Captain Planet:
Iron Man is kind of a dumb superhero.

The Hulk was cooler when it was about him going nuts and people trying to stop him.

With that combination of oppinions I suggest you need to read Planet and World War Hulk, downloading or buying the appropriate parts.

Starship Troopers is an ok movie, I finally got around to reading the source material, and if you kinda forget that the movie is based on a book and take it on its own merits, its a fun lil B-movie.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Blackened
posted 06-15-2007 03:21:40 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper.
oppinions

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-15-2007 06:21:00 PM
Holy shit, I double tapped the p and didn't notice.

Fuck.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 06-16-2007 03:00:36 AM
Transformers.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-16-2007 09:04:42 AM
Fantastic Four? More like Fantastic Catchphrases.

The Thing? More like The Catchphrase?

Invisible Jet? More like taco bell taco bell product placement with taco bell

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-18-2007 09:19:49 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Parcelan camp:
Iron Man is kind of a dumb superhero.

The Hulk was cooler when it was about him going nuts and people trying to stop him.

WORLD WAR HULK! Iron Man becomes the Jade Giant's new shiny glove!

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Steven Steve
posted 06-19-2007 01:58:29 PM
Fantastic Four? Plus comme Fagtastic Bore
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Greenlit
posted 06-19-2007 10:14:52 PM
Knocked Up was actually funny. Better than 40 Year Old Virgin, I would say.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 06-19-2007 11:15:55 PM
quote:
Greenlit got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:

It had a sneaky shift into a chick flick. It was better than 40 year old, although not by a lot.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-20-2007 01:39:16 AM
quote:
Greenlit's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

I was pleasantly surprised by it

Blackened
posted 06-20-2007 10:52:02 AM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit.
It had a sneaky shift into a chick flick. It was better than 40 year old, although not by a lot.
It was a romantic comedy to begin with. Anyone who doesn't see this walking into the movie simply isn't thinking.

However, that doesn't keep it from remaining genuinely amusing and interesting nearly the whole way through. The worst part of the movie was Debbie's character. She was too much of a bitch at times to stand or believe in. While I'm sure there are plenty of women out there just like her, she was just too annoying at points.

Still, I recommend the movie. Just too many funny moments to pass up on.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Steven Steve
posted 06-20-2007 11:09:48 AM
"WASH LOL LOL OMG IT'S WASH!!"
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: