EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: XBox 360 Owners REPRESENT!!
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 05-14-2007 11:05:42 AM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
You can redownload those. A pain in the ass, sure, but the option is there since your live account knows you purchased them

edit: and from what I understand if you copy your live arcade purchases over you have to be on live when you play them due to the licensing on transferred items and the way it's tied to your xbox so you're better off redownloading live arcade stuff anyway

Any idea about how downloaded TV episodes will work? I don't want to have to buy them again when/if I grab an Elite HD for myself...

Skaw
posted 05-14-2007 04:26:13 PM
quote:
Kennatsu's account was hax0red to write:
Any idea about how downloaded TV episodes will work? I don't want to have to buy them again when/if I grab an Elite HD for myself...

Everything is tracked on your account. If you've paid once, then you're set for life. Or until you have to make a new Xbox Live account for some reason.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-14-2007 08:06:47 PM
My 360 has a bad chip or something. Warranty for the win. I don't even have to pay to ship it.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-15-2007 11:12:36 PM
The Eternal Sonata demo is gorgeous

go make a Japanese xbox live silver account and pick it up

edit: it's 100% English in the actual game by the way

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 05-15-2007 at 11:13 PM.

Alaan
posted 05-15-2007 11:17:52 PM
quote:
Kegwen stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
The Eternal Sonata demo is gorgeous

go make a Japanese xbox live silver account and pick it up

edit: it's 100% English in the actual game by the way

Whats the process of making a japanu account?

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 05-15-2007 11:45:46 PM
quote:
Greenlit had this to say about pies:
Transcode360 still works fine.

But I could never get TVersity to work anyways. It was such a poorly documented piece of shit the last time I tried it.

Thanks for mentioning Transcode360. I had never heard of it before. Just googled it, downloaded it, and tried it tonight. Works great!

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-16-2007 12:06:23 AM
quote:
So quoth Alaan:
Whats the process of making a japanu account?

It was pretty easy for me. On the 360 itself I went in to create a new live account, told it I didn't have a passport account, and made a Japanese passport account. Then I made up fake information (it doesn't check for validity at all) and chose silver

edit: i also created a new gmail account to link the passport to because i didn't want to lock out one of my emails from linking to a passport

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 05-16-2007 at 12:07 AM.

Alaan
posted 05-16-2007 12:26:51 AM
Got dis shit downloaded. I'm liking it quite a lot. Looks gorgeous, simple but fun combat.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-16-2007 01:16:41 AM
also halo 3 september 25th confirmed
Doomjudge
Pancake
posted 05-16-2007 08:54:29 AM
And the Halo 3 beta is an hour late
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-16-2007 01:18:52 PM
quote:
Doomjudge Model 2000 was programmed to say:
And the Halo 3 beta is an hour late

very late

oh well I guess I'll play some C&C3

Tier
posted 05-19-2007 01:20:25 AM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Cuba:
edit: i also created a new gmail account to link the passport to because i didn't want to lock out one of my emails from linking to a passport

You can just use + filters to the same gmail account. Like, ashaman+japposilver@gmail.com will go to ashaman@gmail.com. Plus if you get some spam you know exactly where the fuck it came from and sue their balls off.

Anyway, my gamer tag is Seleste. I don't have any xbox Live yet, planning to buy mine some time this summer though.

Maradon!
posted 05-19-2007 01:26:42 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Asha'man who doth quote:
Anyway, my gamer tag is Seleste.

So are you actually considered a 'trap' at this point?

Tier
posted 05-19-2007 01:31:26 AM
actually, I'd rather answer in a PM.

Asha'man fucked around with this message on 05-19-2007 at 01:36 AM.

nem-x
posted 05-19-2007 01:36:32 AM
Blackened
posted 05-19-2007 01:39:35 AM
quote:
Asha'man.
actually, I'd rather answer in a PM.
yeah, no
quote:
Asha'man.
I can be fairly convincing if I take the time to make up, etc. But it's way, way too much hassle to do daily still, 5 o'clock shadow and all that stuff.

Why do you ask, though? I try not to annoy/embarrass people with the details unless they ask.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Tier
posted 05-19-2007 01:43:17 AM
Very mature of you. I honestly don't give a shit, I just know not everyone is cool with my discussing my identity in public. Airing dirty laundry and all that. And I'm trying not to hijack this topic. If anything, I'm refraining from posting in public for you, not for me.

So yes, very mature of you.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-19-2007 01:47:20 AM
Man, if I could make a passing girl, I'd probably do it so I could be the subject of inspiration for a Law and Order:SVU episode and then I'd be able to meet Mariska Hargitay and ask if I could rub oil all over her leathery skin.
Maradon!
posted 05-19-2007 01:54:14 AM
I posted that under the blind assumption that he was not, in fact, a trap.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-19-2007 01:56:30 AM
You know who's really a trap?
Tier
posted 05-19-2007 02:12:01 AM

?
Blackened
posted 05-19-2007 02:17:16 AM
quote:
Asha'man.
Very mature of you. I honestly don't give a shit, I just know not everyone is cool with my discussing my identity in public. Airing dirty laundry and all that. And I'm trying not to hijack this topic. If anything, I'm refraining from posting in public for you, not for me.

So yes, very mature of you.

ok

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Alaan
posted 05-25-2007 11:24:33 PM
Picked up the MS wheel yesterday on account of the price drop and Forza 2 coming out. Like it quite a bit. Though using it without the AC adapter for the force feedback is a bitch. Wheel has almost no resistance.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: