EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New Patch Notes
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 04-14-2007 12:22:20 PM
Apparently, Devastate is also being changed so that it attacks with both weapons.

What. The. Fuck. I like the fact that Prot's getting some more damage, and I do think that warriors should have a two-weapon attack, but Prot's the defensive sword-and-board tree. Fury's the two-weapon DPS tree.

They should've just changed Devastate to deal, say, 75% weapon damage and then made a new two-weapon attack for Fury.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 04-14-2007 12:27:03 PM
No you need decent gear. You need over 9k hp so that casters can't burst you. You need to MS for 1.5k plus so that your dps matters. Once you get those things then people can't currently outgear you. You become an unstoppable MS applying asshole that makes your team really good.
Talonus
Loner
posted 04-14-2007 02:12:34 PM
I almost thought I was reading a thread in the WoW Warrior forums for a minute with all this bitching. Go here and scroll down to sample builds. The gear in these builds isn't hard to get either. You won't be top tier with that gear, but you're going to be better off than the average player. And don't complaining about having to gear up and respec. That's what everyone has to do.

To throw in my two cents, warriors have some of the least room to complain anyway. Pretty much every top tier PvP team has a warrior on it. They're probably the only class that is consistently on every team. What the fuck are you bitching about?

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 04-14-2007 02:22:03 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Naimah wrote:
No you need decent gear. You need over 9k hp so that casters can't burst you. You need to MS for 1.5k plus so that your dps matters. Once you get those things then people can't currently outgear you. You become an unstoppable MS applying asshole that makes your team really good.

Stacking Deathwish/Enrage was one of the things that made warrior DPS matter in PvP.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 04-14-2007 04:43:08 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Argh! stammered:
Stacking Deathwish/Enrage was one of the things that made warrior DPS matter in PvP.

In the words of my 5v5 team's warrior, Enrage/Deathwish feels a lot like AP/Pyro with a 6 second cooldown.

Blackened
posted 04-14-2007 05:42:16 PM
quote:
Argh!.
shut up shut up shut up shut up

edit - you are just fucking wrong shut up

Blackened fucked around with this message on 04-14-2007 at 06:02 PM.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Demos
Pancake
posted 04-15-2007 04:29:44 AM
Yay engineering is still shit.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: