EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Let's talk about Warhammer Online
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-27-2006 10:46:13 AM
quote:
Tarquinn stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Also, if you are only interested in the lore the armybooks have to offer, you can get the armybooks of older WH editions cheap on eBay.

Very true.

Greenlit
posted 10-27-2006 11:34:12 AM
Nurgle represent.
Peter
Pancake
posted 10-27-2006 11:47:50 AM
looking more at this, I am hopeing that they are not just stopping at 4 classes for each race, that will fucking kill them. But I will hold out till I learn more about the career system, it just maybe that they have you build your guy up from the class into the other units of the armies.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-28-2006 11:17:55 AM
I'm curious if they'll still be doing visual changes to characters as they level, such as orcs getting bigger and dwarf beards getting longer as originally talked about. I'm also curious as to what sort of things Elves, Empire, and Chaos would get, though mutations for Chaos wouldn't surprise me.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-28-2006 12:10:26 PM
quote:
Peter stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
looking more at this, I am hopeing that they are not just stopping at 4 classes for each race, that will fucking kill them. But I will hold out till I learn more about the career system, it just maybe that they have you build your guy up from the class into the other units of the armies.

No it won't kill them to have 4 classes per race. Try to have too many and you end up just duplicating other classes and giving them a different name/different looking powers.

I'd rather have 24 unique classes than 15 classes per race where they're all the same. See DAOC, there are only 6 classes per realm and they do fine. And most of those classes are near carbon copies of each other with slight variations.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-05-2006 08:17:22 PM
For the record, the latest careers (Dwarf Runepriest and Orc Choppa) are up.

FALAANLA TRIED TO SET IT UP AS PRESS-EXCLUSIVE BUT THE JOKE'S ON HIM

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: