EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: post your bedroom!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-17-2006 02:04:39 PM
quote:
Cobalt Katze had this to say about Duck Tales:
A local import store like 6-7 years ago

you faggot give it to me

Maradon!
posted 06-17-2006 04:44:03 PM
WHAT IS A MAN
Maradon!
posted 06-17-2006 04:46:20 PM
A MISERABLE PILE OF SUCRETS

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2006 03:48:41 PM
to counteract suddar's closet, i post one of my own!

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 06-18-2006 06:50:22 PM
I warn you, this one will be quite a big post. of the many things of ANAKHA!

THE CLOSET OF ANAKHA!

THE BOOKSHELF OF ANAKHA!

THE BED OF ANAKHA!

allright, its just a wall.

My computer, on this thread.

Tv and Stand.

My Desk with some stuff.

And my gamecube, because im a whore for nintendo.

"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-18-2006 10:14:39 PM
Yeah.. Sakkra is the only one in this thread getting laid.

By real girls.. don't get me wrong though. I mean some of you might get laid by a chick with a dick that isn't too picky about hygiene, or a 10 dollar crack whore.

Suddar
posted 06-18-2006 10:16:35 PM
quote:
Nae obviously shouldn't have said:

By real girls.. don't get me wrong though. I mean some of you might get laid by a chick with a dick that isn't too picky about hygiene, or a 10 dollar crack whore.

LOL

Sean
posted 06-18-2006 10:18:13 PM
quote:
Nae said this about your mom:
or a 10 dollar crack whore.

So.. my place at nine?

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Maradon!
posted 06-18-2006 10:51:49 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Nae booooze lime pole over bench lick:

Sakkra hasn't posted in this thread.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2006 10:53:12 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about (_|_):

wow you're kind of a bitch haha

Maradon!
posted 06-18-2006 10:56:22 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Mr. Gainsborough who doth quote:
wow you're kind of a bitch haha

Seriously dude... the Fairly Oddparents? DiGiCharat wall scrolls? The life sized Spongebob cutout with collectible watches!?

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2006 10:59:14 PM
quote:
Maradon! impressed everyone with:
Seriously dude... the Fairly Oddparents? DiGiCharat wall scrolls? The life sized Spongebob cutout with collectible watches!?

I'm not seeing the problem, I mean seriously. Any girl I dated for long enough to get it on with would be into the same stuff as me. Not to mention I would assume a lot of people like the lights off during that stuff. I'm not really too concerned with "gettin' laid" at the moment so.

And it doesn't change that she's still a bitch.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-18-2006 11:10:48 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Sakkra hasn't posted in this thread.

omg shit! I meant CBTao! Silly me! I was just scrolling through all the those rooms, and forgot who had the nice one.

My bad! Thank you for the correction.

CBTao has the right idea. He has the trap baited. Get the room all pretty so the girl feels comfortable, she can lounge on the bed and release her woes on his shoulder, then he can spring like the panther.

Very cunning.

Maradon!
posted 06-18-2006 11:13:17 PM
I think I can also vouch for the fact that he had a good teacher. CBTao's mom is awesome.

My room was ultra sweet in SC, when it was clean anyway. All done up with a bamboo motif and earth tones with plants. It was kinda dominated by my desk, though, but oh well.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-18-2006 11:16:47 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough probably says this to all the girls:
I'm not seeing the problem, I mean seriously. Any girl I dated for long enough to get it on with would be into the same stuff as me. Not to mention I would assume a lot of people like the lights off during that stuff. I'm not really too concerned with "gettin' laid" at the moment so.

And it doesn't change that she's still a bitch.

Dude, you are going to die a virgin.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 06-18-2006 11:16:59 PM
Wow, I really like CBTao's room too The rest of yall... yeesh.

I do however need to see updated pix of Morts armory, and his incredibly awsome carpeting.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2006 11:18:27 PM
quote:
Pvednes painfully thought these words up:
Dude, you are going to die a virgin.

Not too concerned, honestly.

Suddar
posted 06-18-2006 11:27:48 PM
quote:
Nae wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
CBTao has the right idea. He has the trap baited. Get the room all pretty so the girl feels comfortable, she can lounge on the bed and release her woes on his shoulder, then he can spring like the panther.

Very cunning.

Good thing that not all women are sluts, am I rite. Come on, unless you're trying to fuck somebody you don't even know, this doesn't even make sense. Maybe it says something about you, Nae.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-18-2006 11:29:59 PM
Alls I know is I wouldn't want a life-size Mike Meyers watching me while I did the nasty.
Alaan
posted 06-18-2006 11:34:25 PM
quote:
Suddar had this to say about Duck Tales:
Good thing that not all women are sluts, am I rite. Come on, unless you're trying to fuck somebody you don't even know, this doesn't even make sense. Maybe it says something about you, Nae.

I know I'm going to get into all relationship with someone just for the sex. Who cares about that similar interest nonsense. Sex fixes all relationship problems.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-18-2006 11:36:46 PM
Alright, now, this is some pretty silly shit.

Gains is never going to get laid, sure, but it is much cooler to have a meaningful relationship with someone than just random sex.

Nae may or may not be a lady of the night, sure, but random sex still has its merits.

I masturbate with tobasco sauce as a lube. That's how tough I am.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2006 11:40:44 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Alls I know is I wouldn't want a life-size Mike Meyers watching me while I did the nasty.

fyi that's in my office not my bedroom

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-18-2006 11:41:28 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
fyi that's in my office not my bedroom

LISTEN

It's just not good business.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2006 11:42:51 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
LISTEN

It's just not good business.

well i guess i do beat off in here so he is looking at me while i do that

kinda weird now that you mention it

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-19-2006 12:02:12 AM
quote:
Verily, Suddar doth proclaim:

What does it say about me? That I can appreciate the fact that CBTao took the time to make his room neat? At least he was honest about why he did it. I didn't make up the reason, I am adult enough to understand it.

You guys act like I am the first person in the thread to point this out.

CBTao said to Kaoite:

quote:
Such was the intent with the design, and it is very successful I might add.

Simple premise, make a bedroom that is appealing to girls, so they want to spend time in it. Your office/den is for the faggotry of anime scrolls. That is your haven, the bedroom will ALWAYS belong to the girls, even if none live with you.

That's the reality. He made his room pretty so he could seduce women. Oooh bad Nae! Making shit up!

Whatever.. you goombas.

Alaan
posted 06-19-2006 12:15:33 AM
quote:
From the book of Nae, chapter 3, verse 16:
That's the reality. He made his room pretty so he could seduce women. Oooh bad Nae! Making shit up!

Whatever.. you goombas.

I think that word "only" in your first post kind of kills you here.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-19-2006 12:19:43 AM
quote:
Alaan said this about your mom:
I think that word "only" in your first post kind of kills you here.

You make no sense.

I mean seriously.. what can't you understand? CBTao has a nice room. Everyone else has a shitty room.

ONLY = CBTao

So therefore CBTao will get laid and nobody else will. Because his room is nice and everyone else either requires Hepatitis shots to enter them, or rainbow pride stickers on your ass.

Nae fucked around with this message on 06-19-2006 at 12:26 AM.

nem-x
posted 06-19-2006 12:28:04 AM
I thought the asian theme was pretty tacky tbh
Alaan
posted 06-19-2006 12:30:29 AM
quote:
Nae had this to say about John Romero:
You make no sense.

I mean seriously.. what can't you understand? CBTao has a nice room. Everyone else has a shitty room.

ONLY = CBTao

So therefore CBTao will get laid and nobody else will. Because his room is nice and everyone else either requires Hepatitis shots to enter them, or rainbow pride stickers on your ass.

Oh god I have a backpack and coat on my floor and I need to straighten my book shelf. NO ONE WILL LOVE ME. And what will happen when my girlfriend that watches anime think when she see's my wall scroll and poster downstairs by my computer. Probably dump me on the spot. Never mind the anime posters on her wall and the bookshelf filled with anime and manga.

Alaan fucked around with this message on 06-19-2006 at 12:32 AM.

Sean
posted 06-19-2006 12:31:52 AM
quote:
Alaan had this to say about John Romero:

Oh god I have a backpack and coat on my floor and I need to straighten my book shelf. NO ONE WILL LOVE ME. And what will happen when my girlfriend that watches anime think when she see's my wall scroll and poster. Probably dump me on the spot. Never mind the anime posters on her wall and the bookshelf filled with anime and manga.

Real girls only date enlisted men. YOUR LIFE IS RUIN

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-19-2006 12:33:47 AM
So sad.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-19-2006 12:34:49 AM
quote:
Nae had this to say about dark elf butts:

I don't know what sort of women you sleep with, but I don't want to get HPV from some chick who's banging me because of my nice room.

Easy chicks tend to be gross, anyway.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-19-2006 12:47:17 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Vorbis!
I don't know what sort of women you sleep with, but I don't want to get HPV from some chick who's banging me because of my nice room.

Easy chicks tend to be gross, anyway.

Yeah, you're better off not to clean your room. I totally understand now.

You guys think you can get a nice girl by not cleaning your rooms. Your dirty rooms are some kind of filtration devices? If your girlfriend loves you in spite of your slovenly nature, then she is a keeper?

I get it.

Whatever turns your cranks guys.

Who cares if your girl is sleeping with you, if she thinks you are a slob, that's one thing she is going to want to change super fast. If she thinks she can't change you, then she will dump you. If she sees your bedroom from the first, and you aren't a slob, she's going to be impressed.

..what really cracks me up is you guys think I don't know what the fuck I am talking about. For Christ's sake... I have enough experience at being a chick, pay attention. Clean your rooms.

Nae fucked around with this message on 06-19-2006 at 12:51 AM.

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 06-19-2006 12:57:32 AM
I thought my room was pretty clean, and aside from 1 poster, theres really no anime on my wall. I have some art from a video game my friend did. And of course, every guy designs his room so that he can lure a girl in there to fuck her.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-19-2006 12:57:46 AM
quote:
This one time, at Nae camp:
Yeah, you're better off not to clean your room. I totally understand now.

You guys think you can get a nice girl by not cleaning your rooms. Your dirty rooms are some kind of filtration devices? If your girlfriend loves you in spite of your slovenly nature, then she is a keeper?

I get it.

Whatever turns your cranks guys.

Who cares if your girl is sleeping with you, if she thinks you are a slob, that's one thing she is going to want to change super fast. If she thinks she can't change you, then she will dump you. If she sees your bedroom from the first, and you aren't a slob, she's going to be impressed.

It's almost as if you were literate. Let's try this again.

If a bedroom gets a girl into bed--as CBTao implied his has--I would want to disinfect anything she touched in my room.

Yeah, sure, it's nice to see that a potential significant other is hygenic and not a slob. But if that's what gets your slip off, well, that's rather unhygenic.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-19-2006 01:00:13 AM
My regular bedroom is nice and neat. I do nothing but sleep in there.

My computer room that has a bed in it for when we have guests (they sleep in my regular 'bedroom' isn't nice and neat. Ask Addy, she's seen how messy it can get.

Then again, I spend a lot of time in this room. Work here and such.

And what Nae says is right. Sex doesn't mean the same thing to everyone -- some people see it as a fun activity, some attach more meaning to it. CBTao enjoys it and that's completely cool. I don't think anyone really needs to get defensive about how they have their room set up.

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 06-19-2006 at 01:04 AM.

Maradon!
posted 06-19-2006 01:04:52 AM
Look it might be hard to understand now guys, but when you grow up you'll learn that anime wall scrolls, posters, and giant cardboard cutouts are gaudy and tasteless.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 06-19-2006 01:14:27 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Pirotess:
Look it might be hard to understand now guys, but when you grow up you'll learn that anime wall scrolls, posters, and giant cardboard cutouts are gaudy and tasteless.

Does GI Joe count?

Maradon!
posted 06-19-2006 01:17:16 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Snoota who doth quote:
Does GI Joe count?

That depends on the presentation.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 06-19-2006 01:21:44 AM
quote:
How.... Nae.... uughhhhhh:

Very cunning.

I have to agree with Nae. Especially, since it was the "bedroom" that first caught my attention when I met Bloodsage. It had the same appeal as CBTao's room - bed was neatly made with a black velvet comforter and down pillows. And there was no computer to be found anywhere - at least not right away.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: