EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: desu
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 04-08-2006 09:08:51 AM
Yeah, I watched quite a bit of gunxsword, blood+, shakugan no shana, noein of course...probably some other stuff, most of them mediocre overall but so damn engaging and interesting to watch, though blood+ bordered on tedium at times

you and I need to catch up sometime so I can see what else decent is out there, I've been relying on alaan wtf

Talonus
Loner
posted 04-08-2006 09:19:44 AM
I'm hoping Blood+ goes for the manga ending; Saya kills all the good guys. That would make everything worth it, but the series already heavily diverges from the manga and that ending just won't happen.

If you want to know what's decent, just read the blogs. I've simply stopped caring about what's good and what isn't anymore, so I watch almost everything I have time for.

Thread derailed ~de arimasu.

Talonus fucked around with this message on 04-08-2006 at 09:21 AM.

Batty
posted 04-08-2006 09:22:19 AM
Well, by decent, I mean won't make me claw my eyes out, of course, so that definition is a bit variable really~ but thanks for link

~de arimasu

Led
*kaboom*
posted 04-08-2006 02:27:16 PM
Omg! This series is awsome! ^-^ I am only like two minutes into the second episode, but this is seriously my most favorite series since Oh My Goddess :3

When I got to this part, I lost it. I am still loling over here ;p

BELAY YO HANDS *slap!*

Talonus
Loner
posted 04-08-2006 02:40:23 PM
quote:
Led said this about your mom:
my most favorite series since Oh My Goddess :3

This is a good day for you then. A new season of "Ah! My Godess" (same thing) is coming out. First episode is out, but hasn't been subbed yet. Take a look at Tokyo Toshokan in a few days to find a fansub out most likely.

Talonus fucked around with this message on 04-08-2006 at 02:41 PM.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 04-08-2006 02:47:12 PM
quote:
From the book of Talonus, chapter 3, verse 16:
This is a good day for you then. A new season of "Ah! My Godess" (same thing) is coming out. First episode is out, but hasn't been subbed yet. Take a look at Tokyo Toshokan in a few days to find a fansub out most likely.

Omg!

Why did they take so dang long making more!? ;p It is about time, hehe.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 04-08-2006 03:13:04 PM
quote:
Talonus Model 2000 was programmed to say:

Hooray for Season 2!

Talonus
Loner
posted 04-08-2006 03:24:00 PM
quote:
Led thought about the meaning of life:
Omg!

Why did they take so dang long making more!? ;p It is about time, hehe.

I think they're doing the newer chapters of the manga now. Belldandy looks like she does in the newer chapters at least.

quote:
Khyron stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Hooray for Season 2!

Season 3 if you count the Adventures of Mini-Goddess.

Now we need a flood of Belldandy pictues.

Maradon!
posted 04-08-2006 07:07:36 PM
Our rozen maiden thread needs more rozen maiden. I broach: Season 3 speculation

If they have a season 3 I hope to see suigintou as an initial antagonist that, while remaining angsty, basically becomes an ally against Kirakishou, who, along with LaPlace, will likely be the main antagonist for the rest of the series. I suspect that Kirakishou may be the doll that was designed by father with the sole intention of putting an end to the alice game and gathering all the rosa mystica, and as such will be an extremely powerful doll. I have nothing to back that up though, it just seems to make sense to me.

I hope to see a lot more of the dolls kicking ass. A tag-team Suigintou/Shinku against Kirakishou would be dead awesome.

It would also be awesome if they built up Jun more. Season 1 explored a little bit of his talents regarding the rozen maiden, but at the end of Träumend he was still more or less just a kid who turned a key.

Parce Looks Like Donkeylips
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-08-2006 07:15:04 PM
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-08-2006 09:28:55 PM

Saaya Irie caught desu!

LeMiere
posted 04-09-2006 04:34:18 AM
quote:
Talonus stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Season 3 if you count the Adventures of Mini-Goddess.

I liked Mini-Goddess. I didn't like the actual series that much, but I did enjoy Mini.

Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-09-2006 11:10:36 PM

Alaan rocks for finding this.

Maradon!
posted 04-10-2006 12:23:53 AM
wallpaper'd
nem-x
posted 04-11-2006 12:16:49 AM
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-11-2006 12:18:19 AM
Steven Steve
posted 04-11-2006 12:22:07 AM
Are you guys watching a girl anime about dolls?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 04-11-2006 12:24:16 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfisting:
Are you guys watching a girl anime about dolls?

And loving it.

Steven Steve
posted 04-11-2006 12:26:44 AM
I guess it's not worse than me watching the Wiggles or Lazy Town (although in reality I don't watch them at all).
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Sean
posted 04-11-2006 01:09:52 AM
I'm on a torrent for Fate, despite the first episode being horribly bland.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Tier
posted 04-11-2006 02:39:13 AM
when did this turn into 4chan /b/
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 04-11-2006 04:06:34 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Robocop:

It picks up for the first 2-3, hits a lull, and takes off around 9 or 10.

Batty
posted 04-11-2006 04:13:20 AM
wtb more fate/stay night
Freedan
Pancake
posted 04-11-2006 04:30:29 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Asha'man:

/v/ is that way, or something like tWHERE IS SARAH CONNOR?

Freedan fucked around with this message on 04-11-2006 at 04:40 AM.

Talonus
Loner
posted 04-11-2006 05:33:34 PM
quote:
Asha'man said this about your mom:

If we're turning into 4chan, shouldn't we be posting Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya pictures?

quote:
From the book of Sean, chapter 3, verse 16:

It goes in a pattern of "talk a lot and try to developer story" for one episode, then the next episode is "talk a lot while fighting".

Sean
posted 04-11-2006 05:49:39 PM
quote:
Talonus don't surf!
It goes in a pattern of "talk a lot and try to developer story" for one episode, then the next episode is "talk a lot while fighting".

And then it becomes anime tournament THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE cliche fest.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Talonus
Loner
posted 04-11-2006 05:56:10 PM
quote:
Sean thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
And then it becomes anime tournament THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE cliche fest.

Well, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE is pretty much the entire point of the show, so yes. Of course, if the games are any indication it'll be THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HAREM, but that's besides the point.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-11-2006 06:42:24 PM
I'm trying to watch Rozen Maiden but I'm having a hard time getting past the fact that the main character has a box of tissues next to his computer and his trash bin appears to be full of crumpled, used tissues.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Maradon!
posted 04-11-2006 08:44:56 PM
quote:
x--JooJooFlopO-('-'Q) :
I'm trying to watch Rozen Maiden but I'm having a hard time getting past the fact that the main character has a box of tissues next to his computer and his trash bin appears to be full of crumpled, used tissues.

Yeah, I picked up on that myself. They come close to making a joke about it a couple times in the series.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 04-11-2006 at 08:45 PM.

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 04-11-2006 11:41:27 PM
I have to admit, I was laughing pretty good at Episode 5, where the boatlights doll was flipping out for the majority of it running up and down the stairs.

Edit: Desu

Reynar fucked around with this message on 04-11-2006 at 11:41 PM.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Tremendous Faggot
posted 04-11-2006 11:47:22 PM
Boatlights != desu damnit >=(

But yeah, that was probably the funniest episode or at least one of them. There's some awesome ones involving Suiseiseki-chan in Träumend.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: