EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EVE Online.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 03-04-2006 03:15:28 PM
quote:
Kinanik had this to say about Tron:
Okay, so if I'm to start playing, what do I need to know? Which servers are newbie friendly? Or if there's no difference, where do EC people play? Does the Free Trial come with any gameplay restrictions?

Only 1 server.

Mod
Pancake
posted 03-04-2006 03:25:39 PM
quote:
Kinanik had this to say about Pirotess:
Okay, so if I'm to start playing, what do I need to know? Which servers are newbie friendly? Or if there's no difference, where do EC people play? Does the Free Trial come with any gameplay restrictions?

You can't train some skills while on your trial. The EC people that play are really spread all over space, we seldom see each other.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-04-2006 03:33:10 PM
We all stay in one chatroom though.

Oh, and 1 server is a good thing, believe me. 15k-20k players online at any one time in one titanic game world is awesome. I wish all MMO's only had 1 server but a massive gaming area like EVE does.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 03-04-2006 03:38:46 PM
How does one get combat missions against NPC pirates? So far all my agents just give me courrier missions.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-04-2006 03:41:01 PM
quote:
Sakkra said:
How does one get combat missions against NPC pirates? So far all my agents just give me courrier missions.

Different department give different missions. Try Security or Command agents.

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-04-2006 05:13:55 PM
quote:
Kinanik had this to say about Captain Planet:

You can't get any of the advanced or bigger hulls. wich cuts you out from some training, but really you couldn't train those skills in the free trail period anyways. Last time I did it I was able to train up to get a Destroyer, which I found able to do most things you could do during the trail.

I went Caldari, It was fun to standoff at long range and take out 3/4 of the hostiles before hitting the surviors up with the missles and heavy short-ranges.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: