EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Is WoW still going fot $30?
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 12-28-2005 12:36:32 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Mightion Defensor was all like:
Paladin weapon quest? I'm level 8 on Elune now, and made a bunch of copper armor for Scor and myself...

Starts at level 20 in Stormwind. Nice 2h Mace.

You'll probably end up using it for about 10 levels at least

Sean
posted 12-28-2005 01:05:10 AM
No, I'm not on Elune anymore. Suddar is, though, I think he hit 60 just today.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Willias
Pancake
posted 12-28-2005 03:00:22 AM
quote:
Bajah's fortune cookie read:
I didn't suggest it, I just said that me, Addy, Falaanla, and occasionally Sean and Suddar played there. I left the rest to him!

Alliance may outnumber the Horde, but it's a rare day in hell when the Alliance beats the Horde in any of the BGs. Then again, the Alliance outnumber the Horde on EVERY server - it's just really bad on Elune.... and that's because Elune is STILL on the 'recommended server' list for some damn reason.

Actually, there are a few servers where Horde outnumbers Alliance by quite a bit. Most of them are PvP servers, iirc.

Also, Elune has something like a 6:1 Alliance to Horde ratio.

Addy
posted 12-28-2005 03:48:06 AM
quote:
Willias had this to say about (_|_):
Actually, there are a few servers where Horde outnumbers Alliance by quite a bit. Most of them are PvP servers, iirc.

Also, Elune has something like a 6:1 Alliance to Horde ratio.

It's more like a 2.8:1 active ratio.

Suddar
posted 12-28-2005 04:10:58 AM
I'm on Elune and I am level 60, and pretty active right now. So come chill with me dawgs, ok. I play much more than "occasionally."

Name's Kimessa. If you need any starting capital, send me a tell.

I wouldn't recommend Elune if you plan to pvp a lot though. Sometimes I forget that the Horde even exists. I mean, I have 3 honorable kills total, and I've PVPed every time the oppurtunity has arisen.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 12-28-2005 at 04:15 AM.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-28-2005 06:08:21 AM
For the lovea cxrap, dont play on elune, its a 2:1 alliance to horde ratio ther. in fact, FOR THE HORDE! horde is awsome
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: