EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The following people look like shit
Mightion Defensor
posted 12-06-2005 05:31:00 PM
Well, at least I was compared to Psyduck rather than Feebas.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-06-2005 05:44:22 PM
Even when I'm in the same IRC room as Malbi, I still can't understand half the things that he types.

He's the kind of person I smile and nod at while thinking WTF.

Steven Steve
posted 12-06-2005 08:30:27 PM
I am a better pedophile than Malbi. Depending on how you look at it.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-06-2005 08:38:58 PM
Yeah, that picture of me makes me look pretty fucking retarded.

I should submit better ones.

Steven Steve
posted 12-06-2005 09:04:03 PM
Submit a picture of yourself doing a lat spread or side tricep flex while grimacing like Duke Nukem.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-06-2005 09:17:28 PM
Im too fat.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-06-2005 09:18:00 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Fizodeth said:
Im too fat.

Do it anyways.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-06-2005 09:18:37 PM
I dont even know what a lat spread or side tricep flex is.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-06-2005 09:29:20 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Fizodeth said:
I dont even know what a lat spread or side tricep flex is.

Google it.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-06-2005 09:31:32 PM
There's a reason Im fat.
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 12-06-2005 09:41:08 PM
This thread has been of much enjoyment. Now lets see, jab and poke fun at each other it is most amusing!

Comic Gold, most of the thread is anyway.

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-06-2005 10:08:16 PM
quote:
Fizodeth had this to say about Captain Planet:
There's a reason Im fat.

No one's Lazy here, Fizo.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-06-2005 10:08:38 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Still collecting sex offenders, I see.

I think you're getting people wrong. Azy? was interested in an underage girl. He's better now. He likes Ditty. Kekvit? I've admitted defending Kekvit was a bad idea. Not because he flashed his weiner at a 16 year old who wanted him to, and who apparently tried to get other guys to do it too. Not for allegedly coming on to Laz, who's never to date been able to prove anything. But there are good reasons.

HOWEVER...Malbi? Good grief. If I'm not mistaken, what happened was he was messaging Lash all the time and rather than saying "Hey man, not interested" she kinda buddied about with him in conversation then one day declared that he was stalking her. That's like me saying that because Sage and I carried on a conversation in board PM once, he's stalking me. Oi.

As for my ECFaces pic...well...if I wanted to defend myself, I would. I could complain about the attire, or point out I've lost weight since then (it was more than four years ago). But I'm happy being fat. I poke fun at my own weight, I don't subject people to nude pictures of my girth, and aside from occasional heartburn, I live a pretty happy life.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-06-2005 10:46:16 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
No one's Lazy here, Fizo.

I sure as hell didnt get fat running a marathon every weekend.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-06-2005 10:47:50 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Fizodeth wrote:
I sure as hell didnt get fat running a marathon every weekend.

You can change your ways, Fizo! There's always a way!

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-06-2005 10:49:45 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough was naked while typing this:
You can change your ways, Fizo! There's always a way!

Well, yeah. Im not as fat as I was because Im not as lazy, but Im still pretty damn lazy. And fat.

Steven Steve
posted 12-07-2005 01:00:12 AM
Cutting out junk food, stretching in the morning, and light aerobics is all it takes, Fizodeth!

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 12-07-2005 01:06:44 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist has funnier quote texts than me:
Cutting out junk food, stretching in the morning, and light aerobics is all it takes, Fizodeth!

And stop drinking soda, geez people.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 12-07-2005 01:15:45 AM
Holy shit that's the pic of me on ECfaces? Christ.

Taken just tonight from a buddie's camera phone.

Oh boy, everyone cares.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-07-2005 01:35:41 AM
Yeah Ive cut out soda nad junk food, but Ill be damned if Im going to do anything in the morning but fart and yawn.
Sean
posted 12-07-2005 01:39:45 AM
You look like the older brother Pete.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 12-07-2005 01:40:05 AM
quote:
Fizodeth's account was hax0red to write:
Yeah Ive cut out soda nad junk food, but Ill be damned if Im going to do anything in the morning but fart and yawn.

I hear that stretching helps both.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 12-07-2005 01:43:42 AM
I probably should start stretching. Im having some muscle strain on my back.
Suddar
posted 12-07-2005 01:50:46 AM
You could play DDR.
Before you know it, you'll be running 5 minute miles! It worked for me.

Edit times infinity: Stretching doesn't do much as you'd think fyi.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 12-07-2005 at 01:56 AM.

Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 12-07-2005 02:08:13 AM
Yea, but Fizo wouldn't be fucking Lunchbox if he wasn't a tubby son of a bitch.
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-07-2005 02:48:50 AM
...okay.

Lashanna was being polite, so it's obviously okay to threaten to rape her.

Do you ever think that your whole "blame the victim" mentality may be the reason you and your bitch are such demented fuckwits?

Mother of God. Are you simply incapable of finding fault with your friends, sex offenders, pedophiles and child molestors though they may be?

By the way, you're forbidden from responding in a negative manner to this post. You should have taken precautions to ensure that this misunderstanding didn't happen.

In fact, you're one step away from banned. You should have taken a few more steps and not played like everything was cool.

Not really, but the point has been made.

Mr. Parcelan fucked around with this message on 12-07-2005 at 02:56 AM.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 12-07-2005 03:51:44 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
HOWEVER...Malbi? Good grief. If I'm not mistaken, what happened was he was messaging Lash all the time and rather than saying "Hey man, not interested" she kinda buddied about with him in conversation then one day declared that he was stalking her. That's like me saying that because Sage and I carried on a conversation in board PM once, he's stalking me. Oi.

Although I don't know the drama that this is based on, I can't see Lash doing this. I couldn't even conceive of her doing it really. The only way it would compare with the sage description would be if you said Bloodsage was stalking you and using AOL speak at the same time.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-07-2005 03:08:48 PM
quote:
Ferret had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Although I don't know the drama that this is based on, I can't see Lash doing this. I couldn't even conceive of her doing it really. The only way it would compare with the sage description would be if you said Bloodsage was stalking you and using AOL speak at the same time.

Since we're providing char witnesses, I can't see Malbi stalking anyone or saying any of the things that were claimed were said and I see him and speak to him every day in my channel, in EQ2. in Adam's D&D game and in personal messages for the past 4 years. He has Kennatsu's eccentricity and can be odd at times, but being unusual does not equate to being a sexual predator.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-07-2005 03:15:17 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael has sealed the pact
Since we're providing char witnesses, I can't see Malbi stalking anyone or saying any of the things that were claimed were said and I see him and speak to him every day in my channel, in EQ2. in Adam's D&D game and in personal messages for the past 4 years. He has Kennatsu's eccentricity and can be odd at times, but being unusual does not equate to being a sexual predator.

No, threatening to come to women's houses wearing nothing but a kilt does.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-07-2005 03:19:13 PM
This thread has been locked at the request of third parties before certain people can drag other peoples' reputations through the mud again.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: