EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anyone play Shadow of the Colossus yet?
Gadani
U
posted 10-25-2005 10:16:16 PM
quote:
Talonus had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Definitely a rent right now, unless you have a bunch of spare cash. Its not very long, under 10 hours for the main game, so its not worth $40. Maybe pick it up sometime down the road if you really want to buy it.

I've only just beat the 13th colossus after 9 hours of gameplay.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-26-2005 03:10:13 AM
Hard time attack is HARD. 3:30 for the first boss in regular time attack, right?
2:50 for the hard version, AND you have to stab a seperate spot on his right arm. GOD FUCK MY BRAIN.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 10-26-2005 12:54:19 PM
stupid underwater boss. Took forever to kill because he just wanted to stay down longer than I can hold my breath
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-26-2005 01:52:13 PM
quote:
Delidgamond had this to say about pies:
stupid underwater boss. Took forever to kill because he just wanted to stay down longer than I can hold my breath

I find that he allows you to disable the first two of his electric spikes, then just stays underwater until you fall off. Faster to stab the second one and jump off and wait for another go then it is to try and hold on and end up losing all your strength anyway.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: