EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Military guys
Sean
posted 09-29-2005 07:28:54 PM
quote:
Snugglits had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
what if i had a shotgun

youd still be dead because an expert with a sword could take on a man with a gun anyday, thats why assasins still use them

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-29-2005 07:36:16 PM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Punky Brewster:
youd still be dead because an expert with a sword could take on a man with a gun anyday, thats why assasins still use them

idunno liek if i had bukshot u couldnt stop all the pelets i think ud stil be ded

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Sean
posted 09-29-2005 07:37:55 PM
quote:
Snugglits, what the hell are you doin' out here? You oughta be in bed.
idunno liek if i had bukshot u couldnt stop all the pelets i think ud stil be ded

i dont have to id kill you before you could aim cock and shoot

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-29-2005 08:32:25 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Sean squealed:

Please tell me this is an elaborate joke you're pulling on poor Snugglits.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-29-2005 08:35:21 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Sean said this:
i dont have to id kill you before you could aim cock and shoot

liek i cockd aimd and shot your mom last nite burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-29-2005 09:21:02 PM
quote:
Bloodsage painfully thought these words up:

I don't want you to worry, Bloodsage, but Sean has recently been challenged by the alpha male of a group of drug dealing mummies called "The Marmosets" to a duel with swords at midnight.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-29-2005 10:22:38 PM

diadem
eet bugz
posted 09-30-2005 04:43:10 PM
quote:
Bloodsage impressed everyone with:

no, seriosuly. It's true... that's why driveby shootings are on the decline. gang bangers are wising up that a broadsword, or better yet... a chrome katanas, are much better killing weapon then say, a pussy little derringer hidden under your shoe.

fox news did a story about how many gangsters are turning in their tech 9’s for naganatas...... and glocks for butcher knives.

Taken from Foxnews.com

quote:

…angster Rap lyrics that used to reflect the rap culture’s love for guns are now being openly “remixed” in a way that shows a frightening new-found infatuation with various forms of archaic weaponry.

A prime example of this can be seen in the Wu Tang Clan’s new theme album, “Boxer Rebellion,” in which the The Wu Tang Clan speaks of an ancient Chinese culture known as the Boxers. The Boxers, armed only with swords, were able to fend off a well armed invading force.

Some attribute this disturbing new trend to the recent declassificati

diadem fucked around with this message on 09-30-2005 at 04:55 PM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 09-30-2005 05:18:03 PM
quote:
Sean got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
nuh uh the average person can run 25 feet in 3 seconds so even if i was 50 feet in front of you i could still do it

Dude if your speed is 25 then you can charge him if you win initiative! Then if he tries to shoot you you get an attack of opportunity! You can totally win!

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-02-2005 05:10:11 AM
quote:
Densetsu impressed everyone with:
Dude if your speed is 25 then you can charge him if you win initiative! Then if he tries to shoot you you get an attack of opportunity! You can totally win!

Dire Charge for the win!

Steven Steve
posted 10-02-2005 10:31:14 AM
50 Cent: "I'm a gangsta."

We've already had this discussion, we all know I could whoop you all unarmed even if you were in a truck and armed with a machine gun.

Fazum'Zen Fastfist fucked around with this message on 10-02-2005 at 10:32 AM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 10-02-2005 05:48:28 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

We've already had this discussion, we all know I could whoop you all unarmed even if you were in a truck and armed with a machine gun.

What about if I was in a truck and armed with TWO machine guns?

Steven Steve
posted 10-02-2005 09:39:39 PM
Not if you were wearing football pads.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Jackman
Racist Hermaphroditic Midget
posted 10-02-2005 10:12:31 PM
What if I was strolling down the street with a bean burrito?
Peter: I'm not afraid of anything, I laugh in the face of Death. See HAHAHAHA.
Death: Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasnt already hard enough to fit in.

Some people are like Slinkys... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 10-04-2005 03:37:15 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist's fortune cookie read:

I refute this.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-04-2005 05:56:42 PM
quote:
Jackman's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
What if I was strolling down the street with a bean burrito?

Then you'd be the first person in history to be both choked and beaten to death with a bean burrito.

We won't even begin to discuss the atrocities that would be committed upon you with the hot sauce.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-21-2005 10:27:25 PM
I resurrect to ask a question!

What exactly is the award "Presidential Guard" in the Marines?

My friend joined the Marines at the end of last school year, and his mom told me a couple weeks ago that he earned Presidential Guard. At least, I think that's what she said.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-21-2005 11:06:20 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Vallo squealed:
I resurrect to ask a question!

What exactly is the award "Presidential Guard" in the Marines?

My friend joined the Marines at the end of last school year, and his mom told me a couple weeks ago that he earned Presidential Guard. At least, I think that's what she said.

It's probably the guard detail in DC.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-21-2005 11:11:01 PM
quote:
Bloodsage enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
It's probably the guard detail in DC.

That's what I figured it sounded like, but that doesn't seem possible...he joined the Marines in May/June at the age of 18 and winds up on guard duty in DC right out of training? Not to mention, she said it was some kinda prestigious award...if it is guard duty, must have a different view on awards than I do.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-22-2005 12:01:11 AM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Vallo squealed:
That's what I figured it sounded like, but that doesn't seem possible...he joined the Marines in May/June at the age of 18 and winds up on guard duty in DC right out of training? Not to mention, she said it was some kinda prestigious award...if it is guard duty, must have a different view on awards than I do.

Well, the post is hugely prestigious, but I have no idea how the Marines assign people to it. He might have done exceptionally well in Boot Camp, and been chosen, who knows?

Demos
Pancake
posted 10-22-2005 12:06:45 AM
I'm pretty sure the pilot that flies the president's helicopter is a marine pilot as well.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-22-2005 02:37:30 PM
Steps in for a second to mention that hes in the Navy, currently in Nuke "A" school.

Hello everyone.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 10-22-2005 03:21:28 PM
From the mouth of a Marine ( myself )

To guard the President is one of the highest possible jobs a Marine can get.
They do a hugh background check and are real selective. I mean like no driving tickets selective.

It is possible to go from boot camp to school training then to Presidental guard so do not discredit your friend yet. If I remember correctly you can only do the post for 2 years and then they transfer you. Most MOS's are infantry to start with then you mostly move to Embassy duty, or back to you original unit.

FYI all the Personal that guard the President, U.S. Embassies and Heaven are MARINES.( according to the Marine Corp Hymn )

SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
Peter
Pancake
posted 10-22-2005 05:10:37 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when OrangeBrand said this:
....FYI all the Personal that guard the President, U.S. Embassies and Heaven are MARINES.( according to the Marine Corp Hymn )

Well the Marines Run a battalion Just for Security Guards.

OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 10-22-2005 07:52:21 PM
I hope that wasn't a stab at the Marines...
SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
Sean
posted 10-22-2005 08:05:14 PM
I think you two are a stab at the marines.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-23-2005 03:27:29 AM
I wasn't discrediting him, in fact him earning something prestigious isn't even remotely surprising.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-23-2005 12:14:45 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about Cuba:
Steps in for a second to mention that hes in the Navy, currently in Nuke "A" school.

Hello everyone.

Haha, nuke.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-27-2005 08:21:16 PM
Not anymore actually.

But thanks for the sentiment

I get to be some BM1's bitch for 6th months while I try and get a new A school :-/

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-27-2005 08:26:08 PM
quote:
Quoth Elvish Crack Piper:
Not anymore actually.

But thanks for the sentiment

I get to be some BM1's bitch for 6th months while I try and get a new A school :-/

Ruh, roh. What's your new rating going to be?

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-29-2005 07:36:54 PM
Until I actually ship over (a couple miles) I have no idea.

Commander said I couldnt go subvol, which is how most nuke trash seems to get new A schools.

So, in all likely hood Im going to be BMBSR (Boatswains Mates Bitch Seamen Recruit) till I can strike for a new school.

Ideally, I'd like to work in intelligence. CTI's are really cool

Azakias
posted 10-30-2005 09:43:37 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Until I actually ship over (a couple miles) I have no idea.

Commander said I couldnt go subvol, which is how most nuke trash seems to get new A schools.

So, in all likely hood Im going to be BMBSR (Boatswains Mates Bitch Seamen Recruit) till I can strike for a new school.

I almost went CT.

But I have been considering being evaluated for linguist. I have a flair for learning languages if I am immersed.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-30-2005 09:36:00 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about dark elf butts:

Nah, CTT's are God's gift, etc.

I was the Air Force equivalent of a T brancher. I worked with a T brancher from Edzell when I was TDY over to Vicenza about 10 years ago. For a squid, he was actually sorta cool.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 11-02-2005 04:48:34 PM
Which one is T? I only remember CIT(Linguist) CTR (Collection) and CTA (admin)
Kildarre
Pancake
posted 11-02-2005 05:14:59 PM
Since this thread is up for the time being, I'm currently an E3 in the Army. (I suppose nobody else here is Army...)
~K.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 11-02-2005 05:30:09 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about John Romero:
Which one is T? I only remember CIT(Linguist) CTR (Collection) and CTA (admin)

T branchers are the technical end of things. Signals Intelligence, IDing radars and other emitters, that sort of stuff. I can't really go into a whole lot of detail, but I did that sort of work for 14 years of my career and it was very interesting to me.

Callalron
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Azakias
posted 11-03-2005 12:48:27 PM
quote:
Kildarre had this to say about Pirotess:
Since this thread is up for the time being, I'm currently an E3 in the Army. (I suppose nobody else here is Army...)

I was considering crossing to the army. I wanna go to Germany. (thats been my goal for some time) but as of now, I'm in Virginia.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: