EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ITT, Suddar used to be fat
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-19-2005 12:33:01 AM
quote:
Suddar stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Fat people don't have muscle.

Liam and me are fat guys with muscle

Suddar
posted 09-19-2005 12:36:40 AM
husky
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 09-19-2005 01:05:35 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan got a whole lot of nerve:
Liam and me are fat guys with muscle

I should get an up to date picture of me.

Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 09-20-2005 06:58:17 PM
Congrats, Suddar!
Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
nem-x
posted 09-20-2005 08:26:25 PM
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-20-2005 08:55:25 PM
quote:
How.... nem-x.... uughhhhhh:

omg is that u?? i want to hump ur tities!!1111

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-26-2005 06:56:10 PM
You, sir, have inspired me.

I have finally decided to lose weight.

I start tonight by cutting out soda and drinking water instead. It is cheaper, too!

No more of those super fat snacks, either.

As for food, I'm trying to decide what to go with. Goal is to eat less calories and fat grams, though -- Lean pockets are nice (15 grams, 300 cal for 2) but i need stuff that's even better than that.

So, yeah. Thanks dude.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-26-2005 09:38:32 PM
quote:
From the book of Falaanla Marr, chapter 3, verse 16:

I start tonight by cutting out soda and drinking water instead. It is cheaper, too!

As for food, I'm trying to decide what to go with. Goal is to eat less calories and fat grams, though -- Lean pockets are nice (15 grams, 300 cal for 2) but i need stuff that's even better than that.

So, yeah. Thanks dude.

Protein!

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-26-2005 10:12:37 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr startled the peaceful upland Gorillas by blurting:

So, yeah. Thanks dude.

Diet's all well and good, but exercise is really the key. Don't go all out and stop eating every food you like because it isn't healthy. Personally, if you have the time and a bit extra $$, I recommend buying a healthy cookbook and having fun in the evenings making stuff to eat. You'll also save a billion calories if you bring a lunch rather than going out to eat. It's amazing what healthy food you can make almost as cheaply as junk food, and much more cheaply than eating out.

Nor does your exercise have to be over the top. Make it a point to go for a long walk after eating dinner. Take the stairs rather than the elevator whenever possible. Combined with a healthier diet, the pounds will melt away.

If you have a Palm device, I also really like BalanceLog, because it lets you track your goal and it compares calories eaten with calories burned. If you're goal-oriented like I am, it gives great feedback and lets you decide how best to handle the occasional inevitable deviation.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-26-2005 10:22:43 PM
Thing is...everything that I liked to eat is incredibly bad for me. So it's more of an all or nothing change for me.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-26-2005 10:26:09 PM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabits doth run and play while Falaanla Marr gently hums:
Thing is...everything that I liked to eat is incredibly bad for me. So it's more of an all or nothing change for me.

Hehe--I know that feeling. Don't give up Lean Pockets, though, several of them aren't too bad at all. The good news is, though, that if you have the time to start cooking well, you'll be able to make stuff that's good for you that tastes every bit as good or better than the junk you like now.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-26-2005 10:40:10 PM
quote:
Bloodsage probably says this to all the girls:
Hehe--I know that feeling. Don't give up Lean Pockets, though, several of them aren't too bad at all. The good news is, though, that if you have the time to start cooking well, you'll be able to make stuff that's good for you that tastes every bit as good or better than the junk you like now.

Plus, he'll get extra points with his lady if he learns to cook.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-26-2005 10:44:44 PM
quote:
Jajahotep startled the peaceful upland Gorillas by blurting:
Plus, he'll get extra points with his lady if he learns to cook.

That's how I caught mine. . .other than being disastrously handsome and devastatingly charming, of course.

Suddar
posted 09-26-2005 11:06:54 PM
Exercise is huge, but for straight up weight loss, just eating less is usually enough. What you do to your body in the process is another story.

I wish I knew how to cook. Eating well is so expensive when you can't cook.

I even went about my weight loss in a mostly healthy manner and it still ended up costing me a gallbladder. The shock to your body can be huge.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 09-26-2005 at 11:10 PM.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 09-26-2005 11:20:59 PM
Regarding the original topic:

I am in awe! I hope we meet again!

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-26-2005 11:31:36 PM
I had the best diet plan ever. I started out at 150 and after a week I was down to 140.

Simply get your jaws rubberbanded shut. You won't be able to eat anything, so you pretty much have to have calories out > calories in -- that's weight lost, my friend! Also, by the end of the week, climbing a flight of stairs will probably be a chore.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Gadani
U
posted 09-27-2005 07:50:20 PM
quote:
Snugglits stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I had the best diet plan ever. I started out at 150 and after a week I was down to 140.

Simply get your jaws rubberbanded shut. You won't be able to eat anything, so you pretty much have to have calories out > calories in -- that's weight lost, my friend! Also, by the end of the week, climbing a flight of stairs will probably be a chore.

Zany, I have a great diet plan too.

I lost 30 or so pounds in two weeks!

All I had to do was get some crazy illness and not eat anything for those two weeks.

I'm still without those 30 pounds!

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 09-27-2005 08:25:02 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Gadani said this:
Zany, I have a great diet plan too.

I lost 30 or so pounds in two weeks!

All I had to do was get some crazy illness and not eat anything for those two weeks.

I'm still without those 30 pounds!

Scrawny emo bitch.

Gadani
U
posted 09-27-2005 08:26:08 PM
quote:
Fizodeth was naked while typing this:
Scrawny emo bitch.

You fat son-of-a-bitch!

luv u

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-27-2005 09:34:09 PM
quote:
Bloodsage enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
That's how I caught mine. . .other than being disastrously handsome and devastatingly charming, of course.

And humble. Don't forget the truckloads of humility you possess.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: