EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: For your benefit I am testing piracetam
Peter
Pancake
posted 09-15-2005 07:21:26 PM
quote:
Maradon! painfully thought these words up:
Only if you're:

1) A preteen that hates everything that isn't syrupy sweet (see also: people who don't like beer)

I think coffe tastes like shit, at 24 I am not a preteen, and seeing as I like Beers like Newcastle and Sam Adams I think I fall outside of Point 1. As for point 2, Since coffe tasts like shit, all coffee would be Shitty coffee then would it not?

Also I have Observed that the US Armed forces would probally grind to a halt if they couldn't get coffee anymore That and Sailors have this nifty talent to trip over anything, yet keep that coffee cup still and level.

Sean
posted 09-15-2005 07:23:15 PM
I think you're pretty retarded, Peter, to be honest.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Maradon!
posted 09-15-2005 07:25:05 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Peter who doth quote:
I think coffe tastes like shit, at 24 I am not a preteen, and seeing as I like Beers like Newcastle and Sam Adams I think I fall outside of Point 1. As for point 2, Since coffe tasts like shit, all coffee would be Shitty coffee then would it not?

Also I have Observed that the US Armed forces would probally grind to a halt if they couldn't get coffee anymore That and Sailors have this nifty talent to trip over anything, yet keep that coffee cup still and level.

I think you fall into group 1 and are just in denial.

Steven Steve
posted 09-15-2005 09:59:01 PM
It not only frightens me that you know what shit tastes like, but that you think that coffee tastes like it. I don't even drink coffee, and I'd say it can be tasty.

Say Waisz, I tried replying to your e-mail about the exercise regimen but either the forums are fucking up or you need to unblock me first.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-16-2005 12:06:45 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
you need to unblock me first.

hahaha oh my

woops

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Gadani
U
posted 09-16-2005 06:57:39 PM
Are you still taking it?
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 09-16-2005 07:09:04 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Maradon! wrote:
Only if you're:

1) A preteen that hates everything that isn't syrupy sweet (see also: people who don't like beer)

2) Drinking shitty coffee

Probably more 2 than 1, although I find shitty beer intolerable as well.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: