EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: google motha' fuckin' chat
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 08-25-2005 12:13:10 AM
Blazinasian@gmail.com
Gadani
U
posted 08-25-2005 12:27:20 AM
gadanii@gmail.com
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 08-25-2005 12:52:07 AM
Daemon.Reaper@gmail.com
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-25-2005 01:05:53 AM
kegwen at gee mail

I'll probably block most of you

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-25-2005 01:28:29 AM
DelphiAegis at gmail.

Why do I do this? I do not know.

Edit:

Do not read this. Seriously. Don't. Ever.
I might do a jigglypuff impression for you.

Delphi Aegis fucked around with this message on 08-25-2005 at 01:29 AM.

DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 08-25-2005 05:35:14 AM
I have great news guys... I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Google.

DrPaintThinner@gmail.com

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 08-25-2005 05:44:38 AM
Oh shut up *name censored because DrPaintThinner wouldn't stop whining on AIM*

Anakha fucked around with this message on 08-25-2005 at 05:46 AM.

"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-25-2005 05:51:29 AM
vorbose

not that I talk to anyone.

or am ever home.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-25-2005 02:07:53 PM
zodium@gmail.com because everyone wants to talk to jens
hey
Talonus
Loner
posted 08-25-2005 06:12:00 PM
Warning and such, don't use a gmail account that you like being spam free. Since googletalk ties straight into the email server and the Jabber protocol is open, its easier for spammers to find out your email address through it. Then you start getting spam, blah blah blah.
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 08-26-2005 10:38:19 AM
quote:
Talonus got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Warning and such, don't use a gmail account that you like being spam free. Since googletalk ties straight into the email server and the Jabber protocol is open, its easier for spammers to find out your email address through it. Then you start getting spam, blah blah blah.

Wow. That is one giant load of rumor mongering bullshit that you've built up there.

-H

Mod
Pancake
posted 08-26-2005 11:34:16 AM
quote:
Talonus had this to say about Robocop:

Afaik jabber does not support cross-server username searches, thus for username harvesting to become possible google would have to allow you to search using wildcards through their own service.

The linking of e-mail and screennames does allow for some slight problems, like people using talk to find active addesses out of a larger list of addesses they already have, but nothing too terrible.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Talonus
Loner
posted 08-26-2005 05:13:47 PM
quote:
Mod's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Afaik jabber does not support cross-server username searches,

My mistake there then.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: