EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Pick your poison...
Author
Topic: It's an all-out brawl!!
Sean
posted 06-11-2005 02:09:55 AM
quote:
Then why did you try to fuck him like a bitch, Maradon!?
What're you talking about? Between the hours of 2am and 6am is the only time you should EVER go to Wal-Mart.

I don't go to a Wal-Mart, period. If I need all-purpose shopping, I go to Target, where I somehow still get a 10% employee discount after terminating my employment there over three years ago.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 06-11-2005 03:15:54 AM
quote:
BeauChan wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp... Just different enough to warrant a poll

and I think I'd vote for Theron, because I head a quote from Jessica along the lines of

"The TV Show made me look like I'm stupid, when really, I'm not! I just think about a lot of stuff."

The problem with those two lies in the fact that a good part of Johnny's attractiveness comes from his personality and mannerisms. While Brad is a nice guy and all, you didn't rent the DVD for Troy to see specials where he goes out and does nice things for the cast. You got it to see him lathered in sweat and dressed in Roman armor.

This reminds me of Viggo (Aragorn) going out and fishing between takes Much as I loathe fishing, that's still such a sweet mental image.

"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-11-2005 09:23:23 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Kait wrote:
The problem with those two lies in the fact that a good part of Johnny's attractiveness comes from his personality and mannerisms. While Brad is a nice guy and all, you didn't rent the DVD for Troy to see specials where he goes out and does nice things for the cast. You got it to see him lathered in sweat and dressed in Roman armor.

This reminds me of Viggo (Aragorn) going out and fishing between takes Much as I loathe fishing, that's still such a sweet mental image.

Anyway, Jessica Simpson would get her arse solidly thrashed, and it would be utterly worth watching.

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 06-11-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 06-11-2005 01:37:44 PM
Jessica Simpson is a dumbfuck.

I Charlize Theron.

Skaggs McGee
Pancake
posted 06-11-2005 07:16:05 PM
quote:
Monica had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Jessica Simpson is a dumbfuck.

My sentiments exactly, ma'am. But.... *prepares trash can lid to deflect tomatoes and live poultry* who is Charlize Theron?

I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby.
Father McKenzie
Pancake
posted 06-11-2005 07:25:58 PM
quote:
Skaggs McGee's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
My sentiments exactly, ma'am. But.... *prepares trash can lid to deflect tomatoes and live poultry* who is Charlize Theron?

An actress.

Skaggs McGee
Pancake
posted 06-11-2005 07:36:42 PM
Any roles I would recognize?
Father McKenzie
Pancake
posted 06-11-2005 07:42:19 PM
quote:
Skaggs McGee thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Any roles I would recognize?

There's a link in my previous post. Did you click on it? No, you didn't.

Skaggs McGee
Pancake
posted 06-11-2005 07:48:36 PM
Ack, sorry. *commits seppuku using nothing but one of those awesome spirally finger spoons*
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 06-12-2005 01:12:08 AM
I think it's funny that this poll has more total votes than any other poll on EC.
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-12-2005 06:55:56 AM
quote:
This one time, at Vernaltemptress camp:
I think it's funny that this poll has more total votes than any other poll on EC.

Nah, that's not true.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-12-2005 06:55:54 PM
quote:
Peter stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I belive Fluff, much like porkroll, is not found outside these cursed shores.

au contraire.. it is Had it in TX, but it was generic brand.. wasnt the classic white and blue plastic -once it gets on the rim it fuses shut- tub out here.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-12-2005 07:43:56 PM
When you look like Jessica Simpson, personality and brains are irrelevant.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Malbi
posted 06-12-2005 08:53:59 PM
well I was working there to pay for college
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: