EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I greened today.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 10-13-2004 04:15:34 AM
quote:
Waisz wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Yet another regular who's stuck with it. For whatever reason, I'm never aware of when you talk in IRC, but sometimes I scroll back for whatever reason and realize you've been talking some. So, uh, way to be a background voice in my head, or something.

Heh. Lately I've usually gotten bored and decided to play video games while idling in IRC. Curse you video games.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 10-13-2004 10:02:12 AM
Huzzah!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-13-2004 10:10:59 AM
quote:
Death of Rats needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
Passes Warez some cookie cake.
What are you implying?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-13-2004 02:24:13 PM
Conga rats, man! Now let's see if you can get this account green too!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-13-2004 02:38:36 PM
Gratz on the pseudo green.
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 10-13-2004 08:22:40 PM
Eh? I don't remember you joining before me...but I suppose maybe that's because of the name change.

Grats regardless.

Feed my hungry soul.
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 10-14-2004 12:18:33 AM
Waisz, even though you fucking hate me, Congrats. I don't blame you.

TheOriginalZane fucked around with this message on 10-14-2004 at 12:19 AM.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 10-14-2004 11:57:42 AM
sup dawg
hey
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 10-14-2004 01:46:44 PM
Waiszt Makes Haiszt
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-14-2004 05:20:00 PM
I bet you all thought I had given up on my thread. Well, I haven't. I won't leave it out to die.

quote:
Nemx™ had this to say about Optimus Prime:
What a trooper

nem, you're very whacky. Your images sometimes lighten the mood some. But really, nobody ever said coherency was bad. I don't know what you're talking about in IRC half the time.

quote:
Check out the big brain on Vise the Stompy!
Huzzah!

One of the first Waiszlings, though there aren't very many Waiszlings in total, so uhh... yeah. Lots of D&D and such in your house. Hopefully we'll be able to fit in some efficient anime or gaming times in our breaks.

quote:
So quoth Vallo:
Conga rats, man! Now let's see if you can get this account green too!

Sorry, I don't remember you very much. Next.

quote:
Trent had this to say about (_|_):
Gratz on the pseudo green.

Lots of people celebrate their greening based on their first account, even if they have stopped using it. It's not that mine is banned, I just can't post with it. But it was my first account, and it is green.

quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Ragabash said:
Eh? I don't remember you joining before me...but I suppose maybe that's because of the name change.

Grats regardless.

I didn't get really loud/stupid until probably 6-8 months after lurking, so...

And I don't remember you much either.

quote:
A sleep deprived TheOriginalZane stammered:
Waisz, even though you fucking hate me, Congrats. I don't blame you.

All I can remember for you is semi-annoying lurker. But I can't recall a specific reason you've ever pissed me off.

quote:
Jens attempted to be funny by writing:
sup dawg

Complete and total asshole, likely without the capacity for otherwise. Not like anything I say will matter, since you'll just counter with "but we're better than you in Denmark" or "I spend 3 days a week wasted" or "I get laid every night". Whatever. Barring a fatal accident, the best thing that could happen would be that you somehow lost your fingers, preventing you from posting ever again.

quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael said:
Waiszt Makes Haiszt

Ah, you were another member who was very active when I was getting into EC. I remember you as being somewhat of a regular force when EC was in its "magma" phase when it was still young and fairly violent. I envy your ability to lay down every detail exactly, as my writing style tends to be exactly the opposite; lay down the bare theorems and assume the audience can see the connections between them as easily as I can.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-14-2004 05:54:32 PM
Did I already post here?
Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 10-14-2004 06:09:39 PM
Oh snap. It's like I'm re-living my high school days.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 10-14-2004 06:46:21 PM
quote:
Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz Waisz
Complete and total asshole, likely without the capacity for otherwise. Not like anything I say will matter, since you'll just counter with "but we're better than you in Denmark" or "I spend 3 days a week wasted" or "I get laid every night". Whatever. Barring a fatal accident, the best thing that could happen would be that you somehow lost your fingers, preventing you from posting ever again.

oh waisz

Jens fucked around with this message on 10-14-2004 at 06:46 PM.

hey
MorbId
Pancake
posted 10-15-2004 12:30:54 AM
Felicitaciones en su primer accidente! en quatro anos y el verde!
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-15-2004 04:49:48 AM
If A = Waisz and B = Snoota, and C = Waisz being beaten to a bloody pulp, what is A + B = C?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: