EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Wow, that crept up on me in a hurry.
Nina
posted 08-12-2004 05:06:38 AM
I have no personality.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-12-2004 06:54:55 AM
It's been a long time, eh?
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-12-2004 09:30:30 AM
Congo Rats to you, Karnaj, Duke of Flaming Posteriors!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 08-12-2004 09:47:20 AM
yo
or.. something
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-12-2004 10:09:21 AM
Green seems to suit you like a well-oiled glove. What you chose to do with that glove, I do not wish to know.
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 08-12-2004 10:22:33 AM
Karnaj, what better way can I describe you than with the bodily misfunction for which your name has become synonymous.

This bud's for you.

Blindy fucked around with this message on 08-12-2004 at 10:22 AM.

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-12-2004 10:32:50 AM
hihi good job
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 08-12-2004 11:55:12 AM
make with the plz
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-12-2004 12:55:06 PM
Monica - You're awesome because it has been and it always will be a pleasure to chat with you, be it in PMs or over AIM. And in spite of my greening, I think you're right; I'm not THAT old. Yet.

Leopold - You're awesome because many years ago, when you happened to post something wrestling-related, you used words like "push," "angle," "bump," etc. I remember squealing with delight that someone else knew those words. Quite awesome, indeed.

Xyrra - You're awesome because of that sigpic(me-OW!), and because you said "verdigris." There are probably six to forty-five more reasons why you're awesome, but we'll stick with these two, for the sake of brevity, of course.

Sean - You're awesome because YOU LOVE THE COCK! OHHHH! BURRRRRN! And I guess you're a pretty cool dude and stuff. Whatever. Fag.

Addy - You're awesome because I still have a Meepie video on my computer. And yes, I could've deleted it, but it's just too cute. Ahem.

Ruvyen - You're awesome because you have a green Goku as your sigpic. Not many people can pull that off.

Parce - You're awesome because you remain you, strengths and weaknesses, and I've always enjoyed that about you.

Tal - You're awesome because...what the hell's going on in your sigpic? And why is there semen all over my leg again?

Grendel - You're SO awesome. That's how awesome you are.

Hireko - You're awesome because you won't shy away from an argument, which is a trait I quite admire, regardless if I agree with you or not.

Darius - You're awesome because you're certainly the best WC3 player I've ever met, and to be the best at anything is certainly pretty awesome. Well, unless someone's the best at killing baby seals by beating them with dead babies. That's not so awesome. But you are!

Tarquinn - Du bist awesome, denn du hast mich in Berlin besucht(deswegen ist deine Freundin auch awesome, aber hier geht's um dich...oder ist das dir), und ich hab' herausgefunden, dass du ein cooler Typ bist. Wir werden uns bestimmt bei NikCon '05 oder naechstes Jahr in Deutschland treffen.

Pvednes - Awesome because you're smart as all hell, and smart = awesome. The Federation's still Communist, though.

ECP - You're awesome because I think you've had that sigpic you're entire stay here. That's awesome.

Sakkra - You're an awesome dude. And you have Cactrot with you, so that makes you, like, 500% awesome.

Nem - Goddamn aimbots. At least I could kill you some of the time in DC, like, if I caught you on the ground. You're still pretty awesome, though.

Nina - And that makes you awesome.

Vorbis - You're awesome because soon, the student will become the master. And then you will kill me and eat my brain, and grow even stronger! Makes me so proud.

Kat - You're awesome because you've had a kind word and a cookie for pretty much everyone here on the board at one point or another. That's freakin' awesome! And delicious! ...and why am I just a Duke of Flaming Posteriors? I should be at least a prince.

Timpofee - Yo. Awesome.

Bajah - You're awesome because awesome describes you best. You've always been kind to me, and you do a lot for this community just 'cuz. You are awesome, dude.

Blindy - You're awesome because you like cars, and I like cars. How's the Golf running? Or is it a GTI? What do you think of this new R32 they got now?

Gyd - You're awesome because you're kindly, and you like wrestling and buffalo wings. Man, I haven't had buffalo wings in months. That's not awesome.

Aury - You're awesome because you have your own, unique identity, and that's pretty awesome. I mean, what do I got? A bad haircut and a lot of gas?

OK, next batch I won't let go for so long...maybe. Phew.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-12-2004 12:57:23 PM

Have I ever talked to you before?

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-12-2004 01:03:49 PM
quote:
Karnaj was listening to Cher while typing:
Kat - You're awesome because you've had a kind word and a cookie for pretty much everyone here on the board at one point or another. That's freakin' awesome! And delicious! ...and why am I just a Duke of Flaming Posteriors? I should be at least a prince.

You know..as in 'The Duke', John Wayne!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 08-12-2004 01:12:46 PM
heh, thanks
Sean
posted 08-12-2004 01:17:18 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Karnaj!
Sean - You're awesome because YOU LOVE THE COCK! OHHHH! BURRRRRN! And I guess you're a pretty cool dude and stuff. Whatever. Fag.

Snoota didn't want to tell anyone, but this seems like the best place to come out and say it.

He worships my cock.

Sean fucked around with this message on 08-12-2004 at 01:17 PM.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-12-2004 01:37:43 PM
Do me! (so to speak)
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 08-12-2004 02:09:04 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop probably says this to all the girls:
Buenos nachos.

That's ewwie.

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-12-2004 02:14:59 PM
quote:
Agent A had this to say about dark elf butts:
That's ewwie.

What's ewwie about steak nachos?

Ares
posted 08-12-2004 02:15:46 PM
Suddar
posted 08-12-2004 02:32:32 PM
I always feel pretty short on words in these kinds of threads. But, uh, congrats.

Now gimme some lovin'.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-12-2004 02:42:04 PM
I will turn the tables on you mister.

I will tell you why I think YOU are awesome.

You are awesome because you are intelligent, witty, and you know when to use that delicious self-deprecating sense of humor. You go over the top, but although people have tried to imitate you, there can only be one.

You are the One.

The Green One.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-12-2004 03:13:28 PM
2 + 2 equals four
hey
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 08-12-2004 03:21:38 PM
Four years of awesomeness...now here's to four more
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 08-12-2004 08:27:54 PM
Je t'aime

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 08-12-2004 08:47:19 PM
Congratulations, Monsignor Karnaggio.

May you not be whacked by the Mafia any time soon.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-13-2004 02:27:42 PM
I will feign existing for the purposes of this thread.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-14-2004 12:20:12 PM
OMG! Yay for four years of Karnaj!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 08-14-2004 12:23:59 PM
thats awesome karnaj!
i feel like n00b

why am i awesome?

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 08-14-2004 12:32:25 PM
Wow, didn't realize you were around for four years! Congrats!

Tvar S'Vex
Pancake
posted 08-14-2004 03:29:11 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I'm GREEEEEEN.

Post here if you want to receive liberal doses of why I think you're awesome.

Damn, I came here because I thought this was a support board for Sex-Aholics Anonymous! WTF?!?

Gratz on being green, btw!!

* ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ * ^ *
Tvar S'Vex
I'm a kinder, gentler ShadowKnight, trust me...

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me is in for a world of hurt once I recover my corpse."

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-14-2004 08:24:19 PM
I haven't forgotten this thread, I was just away for a day or two! After Parce and I get our shamen their water totems, I'll get back to awesome-izing.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-14-2004 08:26:35 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Pirotess:
I haven't forgotten this thread, I was just away for a day or two! After Parce and I get our shamen their water totems, I'll get back to awesome-izing.

Healing Stream, bitches.

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 08-14-2004 08:36:00 PM
I'm fairly certain that you and I have never had anything resembling a conversation, but the same goes for everyone else around here. Regardless, you seem like a pretty OK guy.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-15-2004 12:05:02 AM
OK, back to it!

Delid - Not really, and that makes you awesome.

Bloodsage - I can credit you for being one of the reasons for my further intellectual development(that is to say, beyond what's taught to me at college). Just you being you gave me a direction, an idea of what to look at, and dude--that's fuckin' awesome.

Miss A - You're awesome because you didn't even post looking for it; you were responding to something else. Awesome.

Ares - You're awesome because you've honed your art to a point that I wish my writing could be at...someday. What you can draw is downright amazing, and that makes you awesome.

Suddar - Li'l John makes you even more awesome than you were before. O-KAY!

Nae - You're awesome because you turned the tables on me! Touché!

Jens - You're awesome because you can do basic math. And, ya know, you're cool...and stuff. Yeah.

Azrael - You're awesome because you...have yaoi in your sigpic? I dunno, I must've been in Germany when you changed it. Is it yaoi? Because that's pretty awesome. But if it's not yaoi, that'd be awesome too.

Nicole - You're just awesome. You RP well(and you write well in general), and are a definite asset to this community. And, apparently, you know some French. Awesome!

Niklas - You're awesome because of NikCon '05. Need I say more?

Doc - But if you're only feigning existance, does that mean your awesomeness is an illusion, too? To examine this more closely, we should look at the statement, "I think, therefore I am." There is demonstable evidence that you are a thinking being, so we may infer that you also are. Thus, your awesomeness, contingent upon your actual existance, is real too. QED.

Zephy - A wholly positive force on this board. Bravo to you, Mister Awesome!

Lady D - You're awesome because people like you. Seems like a simple answer, but everyone needs to hear that they are liked sometimes.

Jaja - I think you're awesome because you're kind and well-liked because of it. I can't think of any higher compliment to bestow, which is to say: there is no higher compliment I can bestow.

T'var - I don't know you(or maybe I do, and you've just changed your name to fool me!), but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you're awesome.

Bloodcookie - You seem pretty awesome yourself. Dracula's awesome. You're at least a little awesome by association.

OK, that's it, folks! If you haven't posted yet, then you're obviously a massive douchebag. Or, at least, you missed the train, because I'm all done saying why people are awesome. You'll just have to figure it out for yourself.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: